TWW Friday 10/14

Happy Friday!!

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your biggest fear?  Any irrational fears?

Me: 33 DH: 33

Married: 6.9.12
DS born: 4.9.14
DD born 7.27.17

Re: TWW Friday 10/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BaileyM321  That's a terrible thing to happen to you! Understandable that your fear of flying would be so intense! 
    32 years old (both H and I)
    Dating 7/2008
    Married 7/2014
    H Type I Diabetic
    TTC 1/2016
    12/2016 mental break from TTC-NTNP
    1/10/2017 initial appt with RE (all BW results WNL)
    1/17/2017 SA DX Virtual Azoo (3 sperm 0%morph 0%motility)
    1/18/2017 STP tubes clear
    2/1/2017 initial appt with Urologist
    2/15/2017 DX H Robertsonian Translocation
    H is on clomid and Theralogix Supplements
    6/26/17 repeat SA: 47 sperm 0% morph 13% motility
    7/26/17 IVF Consult, repeat SA (4 sperm)
    8/21/17 Starting IVF cycle with Donor Sperm backup
    9/1/17 ER ICSI PGS: only 2 donor embryos made it to freeze
    9/13/17 Started cycle for IUI with donor and clomid
    9/27/17 IUI canceled for overstim
    October Plan IUI with donor and low dose clomid

• Options
    @zwink I have a weird similar fear of someone sneaking into the house specifically when I am washing my face and they smash my face into the faucet to knock me  out. I will scream bloody murder if my H comes in when I am washing my face and he accidentally surprises me. 
    Dating 7/2008
    Married 7/2014
    H Type I Diabetic
    TTC 1/2016

• Options
    @GlitterFish that is awful! I would have the same fear!
    @theweevee I am afraid of that as well.  In 2013 I came home to our house being broken into.  At the time I had no idea that they were still in there, just saw my door open and ran to the neighbors.  It turns out that me opening our garage door actually scared them out of the house.  Terrifying to think about.  
    @KhRun17  @BaileyM321  Thanks for the love <3
    @JuneRoseRuby haha it sounds like he was thinking if he did it horribly, you wouldn't ask him to do it again.  That's awful but I couldn't help but chuckle about HOW awful it was.
    @CallaLily25 I'm so happy to hear your mom's procedure went well! It sounds like AF is (finally) on her way with that temp drop! (mobile so I can't see)
    @BaileyM321 holy cow! Your fear is completely justified! I can't believe you have the guts to fly again after all of that! Props to you for facing that fear!
    @laurad75 fx for positive results! And I love your positive outlook regardless!
    @zwink1 Tell him to man up! haha jk.  But really, he needs to be positive to be supportive to you.  The added stress doesn't help anything!  And I can completely agree with your fear.  I hate when MH is gone and he's been away for work the last few weeks.  
    @haylsbayls  sorry for the BFN. I feel you on the high hopes for cycle 1! I'm right there with you.  Also, I saw that story about the baby. How terrible.  I cannot even begin to imagine.  
    @kiki75 rainy days are the best for staying in bed.  I dont blame you!  I am dying at your siggy gif.  Cracking up.
    @hartmich  I am so incredibly sorry.  I am sending you so many hugs.  I cannot imagine how you feel.  I hope you can climb out of this dark place soon.  <3  Also, I do stare at my chart endlessly.  And compare it with previous charts.  Con-stant-ly.  I drive myself crazy!

DD born 7.27.17

• Options
    @lund I usually give him vacuuming. That's hard to mess up as long as I don't perseverate on the fact that he will vacuum and then turn around to vacuum  in the opposite direction and then walk in the lovely vacuum tracks and it looks unvacuumed so quickly...
    Dating 7/2008
    Married 7/2014
    H Type I Diabetic
    TTC 1/2016

• Options
    @lund I'm sorry for the BFN :( 
    @wabash15 I'm so sorry for the BFN and temp drop. So many creepy internet hugs to you! It's so hard to see all the BFPs when you desperately want one yourself.  It doesn't mean that you can't be happy for them! I can completely identify with something happening to my DS. That is a fear I can't even allow myself to think about! 

DD born 7.27.17

• Options

Sorry to post and ghost earlier, work got slammed out of now where.

@glitterfish sorry to hear about your dogs. What a hard thing to have happen! I can't imagine.
    @BaileyM321 I think you have a very valid reason to fear flying. What a scary thing to have happen!
    @hartmich@wabash15 *creepy internet hugs* sorry you gals are having such a rough time :(
    @LuND it is all very frustrating. Maybe that's why I am having pains today.
    @Laurad75 sorry you are out :( *creepy internet hugs*

• Options
    @wabash15 @laurad75 @GeorgiaWife6912 Let's just have one big pity party, ok ladies? At least we have each other. I like @lund 's plan of a bottle of wine with a long straw. 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 27/13

Timing: -4 and O

Testing: no plans

R/R: I started spotting this morning.  I am hoping AF holds off until tomorrow at least.  It isn't a surprise, but I was still a tiny bit hopeful that it would stay away.

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: What is your biggest fear?  Any irrational fears?
    I have this weird fear about things like ATVs and snowmobiles exploding while I am riding them.  I picture it happening while I am on them.  It is weird.

Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @GeorgiaWife6912 Sorry for your BFN as well! It's so hard not to go SS on the first cycle  <3<3 

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• Options
    Speaking of the TTGP Grad thread, when is it appropriate to post in it? Obviously this doesn't apply to me as I got a BFN haha, but just curious when you are considered "a regular" and it won't be frowned on to post your BFP?

DD born 7.27.17

• Options
    @hartmich so sorry you're having a rough time. You have every right to feel the way you do - there is no right or wrong way to get through something like this. So many creepy internet hugs to you. On another note, I absolutely stare at my chart, calendar, Ovia app, etc. too. It's kinda like when you repeatedly open the fridge and stare at the contents willing them to change into a cake or something.
  • Options
    Speaking of the TTGP Grad thread, when is it appropriate to post in it? Obviously this doesn't apply to me as I got a BFN haha, but just curious when you are considered "a regular" and it won't be frowned on to post your BFP?

I am curious about this. I asked before but never got an answer. The consensus I got when I asked was that no one really wanted to answer the question to not make anyone upset. Also just that if you are regularly posting and actually interacting with others that certainly helped.

No completely honest answer would have made me upset.

• Options
    hartmichhartmich member
    edited October 2016
    @GeorgiaWife6912 @osucma I don't think there is a cut and dry answer, which is why I think you haven't gotten one. The best answer I ever saw someone give was that if someone will notice that you're no longer posting, you should post in the grad thread. This is just one of those things that no matter what, someone having a bad TTC day may get upset. 

@lund Thank you for your kind words and also, the laugh about staring into the fridge, because that's SO true. 

• Options
    @hartmich that totally makes sense, and that's what i assumed.  Thanks!

DD born 7.27.17

• Options
    @GeorgiaWife6912 So sorry for the BFN!
    @CallaLily25 I'm so happy your mom's procedure went well!
    @hartmich You have every right to be sad and to mourn. Creepy internet hugs.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 26/?

Timing: Good, I think

Testing: Still trying to hold out

R/R: This weekend is going to be crazy, so I don't know how much bumping I'll be able to do. Makes me sad - this little support group has become a big part of my daily routine. But, one of the busy things this weekend is my first race since my knee surgery in February, so I'm pretty excited about that!

CS/Q: new to temping question - when I hear about temp drops before AF, is there a specific range/drop amount that you look for?

GTKY: What is your biggest fear?  Any irrational fears? I have to third @theweevee and @zwink1 - I'm irrationally afraid to be home alone at night. If DH is out of town, I triple check every door and window. Which pisses me off, since I lived in Chicago for two years completely by myself and was totally fine. Living with a boy has ruined me!

Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

• Options
    @hartmich @KhRun17 @wabash15 and @adirat thank you all for the wonderful input! Greatly appreciate it :)