April 2017 Moms

Exercise/Fitness Check-in 10/13

All who are interested in talking about staying fit and healthy for baby are welcome to participate, no minimum fitness level required! Feel free to use the template below or check in however you'd like. 

1: How far along are you?  

2: How was your last week?

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? 

5: Rants/Raves/Questions?

6: GTKY: Are you doing to dress up for Halloween, and if so, what will you be?
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Exercise/Fitness Check-in 10/13

• 1: How far along are you?  15 weeks today! 

Pretty good - weather over the weekend ruined my hiking plans though.  I've been out almost every day this week run/walking 4+ miles.  I've done some strength workouts and am trying to get back into my squats.  Not a fan of my flat arse. 

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  Big hike planned for Sunday morning and it's supposed to be nice.  Continue getting my runs/walks in every day.  Spin class on Saturday.  More strength training!

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? 
    Pumpkin Pie Blizzard.... no shame in my Pumpkin game. 

5: Rants/Raves/Questions? This morning I was putting on a pants that are usually loose on me.  I go to button them and think "nice! It still fits!" Look down and realize I've put those little metal clasps in the button hole.  I had a good 1-2 inches left until my button reached it.  I'm officially showing.  

I have no idea! I dress up every year for work and win our costume contest.  I'm at a loss this year of what to do.  2 years ago it was green, plastic army man.  Last year it was the Speed Walking Dead (80s aerobic girl who's also a zombie.)  
    TTC Numero uno since 01/13
    Me 31, DH 32, Married 08/08
    02/13/15-HSG-All Clear
    07/25/15-50mg Clomid CD3-7+IUI #1 cd14-3 Follicles; SA 21Mill- BFN
    08/19/15-25mg Clomid CD3-7+IUI #2 cd15-just ovulated, SA 42Mill- BFN
    09/10/15-25mg Clomid CD3-7+IUI #3 cd14-2 Follicles; SA 45Mill- BFN
    01/26/16-IVF#1-Follistim 200IU CD2-CD9, Ganirelix CD6-CD10, hCG 5000IU CD10
    ER 02/05-20 Retrieved - 11 Matured, 9 Fertilized, ET 2/10 (1 Transferred, 4 Frz) - BFP 2/19, M/C-3/5-Trisomy 16
    05/03/16-Karyotyping-Good
    06/15/16-Endometrial Biopsy-Negative
    06/21/16-IVF #2-BCP CD3-23, Lupron 10IU CD18-CD2, 5IU-CD13, Gonal-F 225IU CD3-13, hCG 5000IU,
    ER 07/14-14 Retrieved,11 Matured, 10 Fertilized, ET 07/19 (2 Transferred, 6 Frz), BFP 7/28, 8/16 U/S-TWINS! 
    Due Date - April 6, 2017  UPDATED March 23, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker

• 1: How far along are you?  15w1d

Hahaha! It was terrible compared to my goals. Walked a few times and did weights once. Thankfully I'm now getting over my sinus infection so the next week should be much better.

3: What are your goals for the week ahead? 3 weight workouts (either at home or at gym), walking over lunch, bike at the gym at least once.

Well, it is national "Treat Yo Self" day... so I went and got ice cream at lunch! Also, sleep.

5: Rants/Raves/Questions? Nothing at the moment

This is my question and I honestly do not know! I'm not a huge dresser-upper but we do it at work every year.  Currently leaning towards Leslie Knope because WINNING.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...

• 1: How far along are you?  

12 + 6
    Good. I was able to run between 4&6miles 5 days despite being super busy with work and other commitments.
    3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  
    same as last week. Run 4-6 miles 5 days.
    we are going to a pumpkin patch this weekend with DS so maybe I will get something yummy!
    5: Rants/Raves/Questions?
    none that I can think of
    I am just planning on wearing a skeleton shirt with the baby skeleton on the belly.