January 2017 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 10/13

What's new with your little babe this week? How many weeks are you? 

Are you doing anything this week to prepare for your baby's arrival? 

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions: 

When's your next appointment? 

Are you planning a maternity photo shoot? Or did you for prior pregnancy?

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
TTC#1 since July 2014
AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
Headed to Prague April 30
3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 10/13

• What's new with your little babe this week? How many weeks are you? 

25 weeks and her nostrils are starting to open so she can practice breathe amniotic fluid.

I finished painting the dresser and now I need to find matching drawer pulls (there are 2 different sizes on the one dresser!! WTF.)

I have been dizzy the last few days but today it has been an all day dizzy. It is freaking me out - but sounds like it could be normal...??? Also, I think I have been having Braxton Hicks and that also freaks me out!

I had one yesterday with my midwife and the next will be in 3 weeks at 28 weeks so we can get back on track

I would like to but I don't know how to not make it cheesy and how far along I should be so I have a big belly but I am not looking like a sausage that is about to explode... Also, it will be cold here in Colorado soon and I would like to have some outside shots. First world problems.

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

28 weeks - baby is the size of a coconut or an eggplant.  She apparently can open and close her eyes and has eyelashes!  She's really moving around a ton in there, but my husband can never feel it.

Ordered a bunch of things - crib, chair, curtains.  I feel really good about getting those things rolling!  Bought an ottoman for the chair, framed some pictures, got a cute little lamp.  I won't be able to do much else with the nursery until we get the chair in and the crib set up.  We have been attending some natural childbirth and newborn care classes the last couple weeks, which has also been helpful.

Feeling large, uncomfortable, and ready to be done being pregnant.  I know it's too soon, but I miss feeling "like myself."  Mainly, I miss being able to put on my shoes and socks without grunting.  Nothing too terrible going on though.

I had my glucose challenge today.  Fingers crossed that I pass and don't have to do that again.  Next appointment isn't until Nov. 11.

Yes, currently scheduled for November 3rd, and I will be 31 weeks at that point.  I initially scheduled for today, but I rescheduled because I was worried I wasn't big enough and it wouldn't make for good pictures. @susykat77 I live in Michigan and am also hoping to get some outdoor shots...October would have been perfect here, but hopefully it won't be snowing that early in November!  

• Loading the player...

Moving around like crazy, 27 weeks finally in the third trimester! Home stretch! 

Just waiting on the nursery to get painted so I can go crazy! I'm traveling the next 2 weeks so after that I see myself entering full nesting mode :)

Braxton Hicks are driving me a little crazy! @susykat77 welcome to the club... they are so scary at first I thought. My midwife said yesterday not to worry unless you have 4 or more in an hour, that finally calmed me!!

3 weeks once I get back from travelling. Onto the every 2 week appointment schedule! 

Still haven't decided! I want some pictures but I'd rather it was with someone I was comfortable with taking them. I have a hard time being the center of attention so we'll see!

BabyFetus Ticker
    28 weeks! Lots of movement 

Cleaning! Washing some clothes and setting up the nursery

I can't sleep anymore! 

First week in November 

We aren't doing them but we did them last time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Our Rainbow Baby H arrived at 37 weeks on 12/20/16!
    Baby E arrived at 37 weeks on 01/31/15!
    Married my Marine 05.23.14

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • What's new with your little babe this week? How many weeks are you?  25 weeks! Has her moments of moving like crazy!

Are you doing anything this week to prepare for your baby's arrival?  Finished registry, ordered nursery furniture yesterday! 

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions: always tired. Sleep is hit or miss. Stressed at work and worry about how much that effects the baby. Increase in heartburn. 

Last Thursday of Oct. For my glucose test and more monthly OB appt.

Yes! I'm excited as a FTM. Live in Midwest so it's scheduled for 3wks. Not sure I will be much bigger as I have a fairly tiny bump as of now but didn't want to worry about weather and wanted them outside. 

27 weeks! I've been feeling lots of bigger movements lately, like the babe is crawling around and doing flips in there. 

Picked out a paint color for the nursery and finally firmed up plans for our bathroom renovation. Demo will start next week and the whole thing should be done within 3 weeks (fingers crossed).

I've also been having BH, but they are still pretty sporadic. My MW said to expect them to start getting more frequent though. And I'd been having some pretty bad back/rib pain but it's been much less severe the past few days. Not sure if I can attribute that to having my first chiropractor visit the other day, or if it's just a coincidence. Also, even though I know my belly is growing, I actually feel less huge than I did a few weeks ago. I think it's because the bump is more clearly pronounced now. 

Next Tuesday for 28 week checkup and glucose screen. Then I'll start going every 2 weeks - yay 3rd trimester!

Definitely not, ha! Just not for me. I did realize recently that I don't have many pictures of myself while pregnant at all, so will make more of a point of getting some good ones before I'm too huge. But I don't think I carry like a "cute" pregnant lady and don't love the way I look right now in general, so don't necessarily want to memorialize it too much :neutral:

26 weeks, baby is the size of a butternut squash and starting opening her eyes.

Nothing since last week, though my mom is visiting us on Monday so I'm sure we'll do some work on the nursery together because she's very very excited.

Feeling much more movement for the past day or two. Also having some more Braxton-Hicks and what I discovered is heartburn (not a heart attack, which I honestly thought it was at first, I'm so silly). It's been a good week though! this week we registered at a daycare and I got approval on my proposed maternity leave plan. I'll be able to use 6 weeks of accumulated vacation and sick leave to extend my short-term disability.

I have a Centering Pregnancy appointment on Wednesday. Still need to do my glucose tolerance test, oops!

No, it's also not my thing. I'm generally awful at taking pictures at myself anyway. I was consistent about taking a weekly photo, but that fizzled out a bit recently.