January 2017 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change 10/12

What's new with your little babe this week? 

How many weeks are you? 

Are you doing anything this week to prepare for your baby's arrival? 

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions: 

When's your next appointment? 

GTKY:  Are you dressing up for Halloween this year? If so, what costume did you decide on? 
BabyGaga
DS1 - 03/31/2006
DS2 - 12/31/2008
DS3 - 06/26/2012
DS4 - 08/07/2014

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 10/12

• What's new with your little babe this week? 
    I can't believe he's over 2lb now :D he's also getting close to opening his eyes!
    How many weeks are you? 
    27weeks! 

I don't think we have any plans for this week...so far we're kind of in limbo waiting for my dad to finish the basement.
    Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions: 

The last couple weeks I've started to feel reeeeeeeeeeally big lol. I think my stomach popped out, and now it's just getting heavy/tight and starting to make me a bit uncomfortable. 

Next Thursday the 20th! Yucky glucose test, I'm ready to get that over with. My big boys are out of school that day of course, so I'm trying to find a sitter to sit with the 4 boys as I don't think all 4 of them would even fit in the lab at my dr office when they draw my blood lol
    GTKY:  Are you dressing up for Halloween this year? If so, what costume did you decide on? 
    I decided to not dress up this year. I'm too tired to even think about it lol
    BabyGaga
    DS1 - 03/31/2006
    DS2 - 12/31/2008
    DS3 - 06/26/2012
    DS4 - 08/07/2014
    Per my fruit ticker, baby is the size of a rutabaga!  Plus, we think we've finally settled on a name.
    How many weeks are you? 
    27.  Almost to 3rd tri!

Continuing to nag my husband to finish the nursery.  We're having a small shower on the 22nd so I have given him that as a deadline.  I got a flu shot yesterday, so yay immunity for baby!

I am starting to feel humongous.  I pee every 20 minutes and going up a single flight of stairs makes me out of breath. 

I need to do my glucose test sometime before the 19th.  (I work in the hospital where I will be delivering so it's just a matter of sitting down and doing it). 
    Probably not.  I was just happy that my son settled on a costume I could buy from a store this year (a red dragon).  Last year we had to make a helicopter costume out of cardboard so this is a nice break.  Doing a costume for myself just seems  like too much work.

Jan17 Sept Sig: Pumpkin Spice gone too far
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • What's new with your little babe this week? she's so active! DD1 started blowing raspberries on my belly and the baby likes it! She quivers like it tickles. 

How many weeks are you? 27

slowly getting the nursery cleared out. Saturday is DD1s 2nd bday party so most of my effort has been going into planning for that. 

this pregnancy is doing a number on my pelvis. I feel like a Barbie who's legs are being ripped apart. So much pubic bone, groin, SPD/PGP whatever you want to call it. 

next wed. 

not sure yet! DD will be an owl so I might try a coordinating woodland creature. But I'll probably be a baseball since our team is in the playoffs!! Go Cleveland! 
    Seems to be chilling in there a good bit.  I imagine he'll all of a sudden be going crazy.  Supposedly around 2 lbs now!

How many weeks are you? 

Yes!  We actually did a lot last week- we decided on a doula and we are so excited about it, she is awesome!  We also did a ton of cleaning and organizing to the house minus the baby's room.  I figure once we get actual stuff to put in there, then we'll hit it hard.  I've also been doing some prenatal yoga and trying to just be more active in general.

Honestly I'm feeling great right now.  I'm trying to savor it!  He's still small enough that he's not crowding me much and I've got a good bit of energy and my mood has been stable!  

Oct 24- glucose blech

I don't think so.  I guess if someone has a party then maybe, but with it being on Monday I'll just be running errands and stuff.  We don't really get trick-or-treaters anyway.  
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    He's the size of a head of cauliflower, and apparently nearing 2 pounds. 

How many weeks are you? 
    Only 25. This seems like the longest pregnancy EVER. Time has stopped. 

I got in the new cover and straps for my car seat this week. I spent an evening wrestling the thing around in the floor and getting everything switched out. It's ready to go, except for the base needing to be installed a few more weeks down the road. 

I have slowed to the pace of a snail. I feel huge and awkward and sooooo slow. I'm also getting short fused and snappy because I'm just over being pregnant and ready for it to be 39 weeks already. 

October 25
  • What's new with your little babe this week? Apparently little guy is twisted around to kick towards the back- strange sensations!

How many weeks are you? 28 weeks! Hello third trimester!!

We bought a rug for the nursery and hopefully will be getting some frames and wall art soon!

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions: D
    efinitely starting to feel uncomfortable. Every possible position seems to poke, pull, or stretch something. And standing makes my knees and ankles scream!

We are on to appointments every two weeks now! So, two weeks from yesterday!

DH really wants us to dress up the bump this year, but we haven't actually done anything for Halloween since we were 16! I just don't see myself having the energy to pull something together.
  • @BAJDesigns 2 week appts already? Mine don't start until 36 weeks. I kind of like your deal though. So much happens in 3rd tri that it's nice to get answers to all the questions!
  • @underthesea Yep, every 2 weeks until 36 weeks, then I go every week til baby gets here!
    Officially in my third trimester!
    How many weeks are you? 
    28 weeks

Moving rooms today.

Ultrasound this Tuesday 
    Kool-aid man!

BabyFetus Ticker