Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

New to charting

Can anyone offer insight please..I am new to charting and not sure what to decifer here. I just joined the groups and hope to participate more. Hope it is ok that I post this. I seem to have ovulated on cd25. I like to think I'm pretty in tune with my body, however it has not shown up on here yet. (Waiting for the 3rd temp). Question 2, I have continued to get popk despite my temp rising. Not sure why. 

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6750e2

Best Answer

Answers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just joined the intro group. Per newbie guide I was not sure where this question would go. Not a matter of not listening, just unsure...
  • Options
    I don't understand the caddy attitude. I'm trying to delete my comment/question. Sorry I offended people by trying to get an answer. The memes, and harassment are not necessary. 
  • Options
    Can anyone offer insight please..I am new to charting and not sure what to decifer here. I just joined the groups and hope to participate more. Hope it is ok that I post this. I seem to have ovulated on cd25. I like to think I'm pretty in tune with my body, however it has not shown up on here yet. (Waiting for the 3rd temp). Question 2, I have continued to get popk despite my temp rising. Not sure why. 

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6750e2
    QFP

I should have seen it coming! I was feeling charitable, but seeing the other drive-bys this week, I should have known. 

@greeneyedlady1243 No one here is harassing you. You asked a question and specifically said you hoped to participate more and you weren't sure if it was OK to post this here. We explained to you how this board is set up and that these types of one-off posts don't go over well. @lulu1180 even answered your charting question! 

• Options
    OP, PP have been very nice and explaining how this board works. Just apologize (though only if it's sincere), and repost your question in the WTO thread. We have many members who may have made a mis-step when first joining this group but have been welcomed as valued members. Please remember you have to give support to get support. FWIW I don't think you have O'd yet, but a few more temps might clear it up.
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17