Pregnant after IF

*** First Trimester Check in Week of October 10th ***

AandDM2014AandDM2014 member
edited October 2016 in Pregnant after IF
This is a weekly check-in for those in their 1st trimester: weeks 1 through the end of week 13. We've all gone through a lot to get to this point so congratulations and best of luck to all of you over the next several months!

I'd like to try a more structured question section this week and get everyones opinion on it!

1. How far along are you and what is your EDD?
2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?
3. When is your next appointment?
4. Anything else you'd like to share?
QOTW: What is the weirdest food you've been craving?

Congrats to all of the Mommies & Daddies to be:

@AandDM2014 EDD 3/10/17 TRIPLETS!
@Rachnan EDD 4/13/17 BABY BOY!
@Knottie36622473 EDD 4/13/17
@ConstanceGoodspeed  EDD April '17
@babylonghorn16 EDD 4/16/17
@Happydays13 EDD 4/19/17 TWINS! GIRLS!
@frustrated and ttc EDD? TWINS!
@babymama619 EDD 4/30/17
@BornReady EDD 4/28/17
@ADRIANAC1982 EDD 4/28/17 
@halips EDD 4/30/17 
@Steff_99 EDD 4/30/17
@clt2pwm11 EDD 5/1/17
@teriulbricht EDD 5/1/17
@flanners1 EDD 5/3/17
@SanBL EDD 5/3/17
@BlueEyedDreamer EDD 5/5/17
@Tulumina EDD 5/5/17
@kristynelson13 EDD 5/7/17
@cato99 EDD 5/9/17
@PNW12RN EDD 5/10/17
@alaaronson EDD 5/19/17
@chickyclg EDD 5/20/17
@ddvj79 EDD 5/25/17
@LSatturo126 EDD 5/25/17
@kelrauh EDD 5/28/17
@crholmstrom EDD 6/1/17
@wifeinraleigh28 EDD 6/4/17 BABY GIRL!
@bpfeiff1984 EDD 6/9/17
@beckij34 EDD 6/13/17

Let me know if you have any updates or need to be added!!
About us:
Me - 28, Lean PCOS
DH - 31
Married June 2010, TTC since March 2014
Blog: ourbinarystar.com

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

Re: *** First Trimester Check in Week of October 10th ***

• Sorry to get it up so late this week. I thought someone else was taking care of it.

13+2, 3/10/17

Hunger, some fatigue, and in the last week daily headaches.

Tomorrow afternoon!

It's my 27th birthday today!! Woo!! DH surprised me this morning with a wonderful gift, and then we went out for a tasty breakfast!

I don't really have any cravings, other than all the foods little kids love (corn dogs, chicken fried, eggos, fish sticks)
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• 1. How far along are you and what is your EDD?
    I am 7 weeks and 1 day with twins

I am exhausted.  My emotions have been out of whack, which is one of my biggest complaints. My nausea has been more hit and miss the last few days.

10/19 - for 2nd ultrasound

I have been struggling with my emotions since we found out we are having twins. I had known that there was a decent chance of twins, but I feel like I have been in shock since. I am excited but I feel very overwhelmed. My DH is sooo excited and wants me to be jumping up and down too. I think that I am so worried about the cost of twins and their safety through the pregnancy I am not feeling the overjoy that he is. Don't get me wrong I am so thankful and excited but right now my fears are overwhelming my excitement. 

I am not craving anything weird, just honey crisp apples and grilled cheese. 

**Trigger warning**

Age: 25 DH: 28 Together since 2011, Married May 2014 and TTC since April 2015

MFI (3% morphology) 

3/16 - IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

4/16 - IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

6/16 IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

8/19/16 - IVF - 

• Retrieval 9/4
    • Transfer 9/6
    • 9/16 - BFP 1st Beta -110 
    • 9/20 - 2nd beta - 762
    • TWINS!!!! EDD 5/28/2017

• Loading the player...
  • Hi all, today is my last day of week 13 so I'll be moving over to the second tri board tomorrow. Can't wait to see you all over there shortly!
  • @kelrauh I think the shock of multiples takes time for  those of us who are actually carrying them to set in. My DH was so excited right away, and I was like "........"! Once I had a while to process it, and realize that yes, multiples at once are going to be expensive,  I relaxed a little, and now I'm pretty excited.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• @AandDM2014 - Thanks for the support! I am glad that it is not just me... I know that everything will work out and be great. I am just taking a bit of time to wrap my head around the fact that there are two babies, I couldn't imagine your shock with three!

**Trigger warning**

Age: 25 DH: 28 Together since 2011, Married May 2014 and TTC since April 2015

MFI (3% morphology) 

3/16 - IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

4/16 - IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

6/16 IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

8/19/16 - IVF - 

• Retrieval 9/4
    • Transfer 9/6
    • 9/16 - BFP 1st Beta -110 
    • 9/20 - 2nd beta - 762
    • TWINS!!!! EDD 5/28/2017

• @kelrauh when we were checking out after that first ultrasound I actually told the lady "my brain is...." and didn't even finish the sentence! I knew there was a likelihood of two, but I did not imagine three! It took a few days, and seeing them grow every week, but I've accepted it and can almost be fully excited.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• @AandDM2014 Happy Birthday!! :)

@ale9687 congrats on the move to 2nd tri!

AFM: nothing has really changed from last week. Next appt is on Monday (17th). I'm getting slightly nervous as it's been 2 weeks since I've seen LO. I will be doing the MaterniT21 blood test then as well. So also excited to find out LO's sex! I get to stop my crinone gel on Sunday. It actually makes me nervous. I'm worried I won't be producing enough progesterone yet and then will miscarry etc. Slightly irrational I know, but that's what going on in my head. 

QOTW: not sure it counts as weird, but cornflakes. I've had to buy 3 boxes in the last 2 weeks. 
    *TW* Pregnancy/Loss Mentioned
    Me: 37 /PCOS DH: 37/no issues TTC: 7/13
    Started with RE 12/14; 3 failed rounds of clomid, started letrozole
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN
    IVF #1 - 9/15 Cancelled Day 9
    IVF #2- started stims 10/24  ER- 11/15 6 eggs- 5 fertilized/ 1 frozen
    FET #1 -1 embryo-12/9/15- BFN
    IVF #3- started stims 1/22/16  ER- 2/8 33 eggs(!)- 21 mature, all 21 fertilized - 6 snowflakes!
    FET #2- 2 embryos- April 4th-BFN
    ERA-June 8- results show need 12 addt'l hours of PIO
    FET #3-  2 embryos transferred August 14,2016  BFP! on 8/24! Beta #1-22  Beta #2-83 Beta #3-368 
    Confirmed singleton-Heartbeat on 9/19-160bpm! EDD: May 1, 2017, It's a girl!!
    Pre-term labor/loss-stillborn at 18w. 
    FET #4- 1 embryo-Aug 12th-BFP on 8/23 Beta #1-112 Beta #2-298 Beta #3-1010
    Confirmed Identicals!- Heartbeats seen on 9/8  Miscarriage on 9/18
    FET #5- 1 embryo- 1/12/18-BFN
    Lots of testing and finally determined I have elevated natural killer cells. Will begin prednisone and IVL treatment before next round.
    IVF#4- April 2018 8 eggs, 7 fertilized/3 frozen
    FET #6- 1 embryo- 6/11/18- BFP on 6/21 Beta #1-446, Beta #2-1841 
    Confirmed singleton- 6/29/18 HB-157 EDD: February 22, 2019. It's a Boy!

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • AandDM2014   Happy Birthday!!!   :)

I'm 7wks 4 days today.

I have been having perpetual nausea over the last few days. I have dry heaves mostly aloong with some bile sometimes. I hate food, I don't want to eat at all & can I tell you how unpleasant I am as a person right now ? I don't even want to be around me..its that bad.

Oct 18th, 1:30 PST

Anything else you'd like to share?
    I am so stressed right now. My husband is on dialysis (11hrs every day), so he can't really help out with my dogs or other stuff in the morning, so my fatigue & irritability are just not helping at all. I am pretty sure I am stressing my pups out. I actually yelled at my 5yr old pup thrice this morning and I really think I am the worst mom on earth. My poor baby. I know its the pregnancy hormones but its just so hard because he is and always be my first child and I have to be a better mom to him but honestly I am struggling so much. Thanks for listening!

I don't have any cravings, just don't want food at all!

DH :  36, has Chronic Kidney Disease, on dialysis & is waiting on the transplant list (average wait for B+ is 5 years)

Me:   36, Hypothyroidism, PCOS, BMI 32, need to be done with "child bearing" ASAP so that I can be a Kidney donor (was fun realizing we didn't as much time as we thought :-/ )

We're TTC#1

IUI #1 : 5mcg Letrozole (CD 3-7) + Ovidrel Trigger + Had the one follicle = BFN  (March 2014)

IUI #2 : 5mcg Letrozole (CD 3-7) + 150 iu Bravelle on CD9 (after much begging!) + Had the one follicle = BFN (April 2014)

7th May 2014 - changed REs, this one seems to care (we think....)

IUI #3 : 7mcg Letrozole (CD 3- 7) + 75 iu Bravelle (CD 8-12) + CD12 Scan 5/16 + Had 3 follicles (2 under 15mm) = BFN(May 2014)

IUI #4 : 7mcg Letrozole (CD 3- 7) + 75 iu Bravelle (CD 8-12) + CD12 Scan 5/16 + Had 1 follicle + DH gave best sample so far = BFN(June 2014)

IVF#1 -  ER Only Cycle Sept-Oct 2014, 17  eggs Retrieved, 14 mature, 10 fertilized, 6 made it to Blast & post PGS  5 were not viable due to chromosomal abnormalities
    Not sure where we go from here...

We're parents to two very adorable, bratty, affectionate & goofy Bernese Mountain Dog pups who would very much like a 2 legged baby brother or sister of their own!

• @halips thanks! I hope that you are able to ease your mind a bit, and remember that your doc wouldn't have you stop the crinone unless s/he thought you were ready! I stopped my PIO at around 10 weeks, which seems to be the norm. And wow, 3 boxes of cornflakes in 2 weeks! Those actually sound really good right now!

Thanks @ddvj79! I'm sorry things are so tough for you right now. I hope you can find a way to make them better, or that as you progress your symptoms will lessen and make it a bit easier for you.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• @AandDM2014 I have also been having headaches. I never really had headaches before. Last night's was the worse. I honestly think it started from listening to the joke of a debate last night.

@kelrauh Funny I also enjoy grilled cheeses right now!

I just got back from my first regular ob appointment. I thought it was Wednesday, so I was radford happy they called to remind me! I LOVED the Dr. But I was disappointed she didn't do an U/S. She listened to the heartbeat and it was 180 so that was good. She said I'd probably only have 2 more u/s. Does that seem normal to you guys? I'll miss seeing little bean. 

I haven't had a ton of cravings, but I do have a lot of food aversion. Today I am disgusted by meat, so I got some chocolate to add to milk so I can get a little extra protein.

On the bright side, husband and I are planning a babymoon! Nothing major; just a couple nights away in Dec. at a romantic luxury hotel.
    DX PCOS + mild male factor
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Current Treatment: Metformin, Provera, Letrozole, Trigger, IUI
    Past Treatment: Clomid + Metformin x 3 BFN
    Letrozole 5 mg + Trigger shot + IUI = BFP!
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • @clt2pwm11 I think most women only get 2-3 during a normal pregnancy, so yes, 2 more sounds normal. I get having food aversions. I struggle with meat sometimes too, especially any fatty meat. A babymoon sounds fun!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• @AandDM2014 Happy Birthday to youuuu!!! 

@halips I've been eating cornflakes, too! When I can handle the thought of milk...

@ddvj79 I've had moments like that over the past few weeks with my non-fur baby. It makes me feel like an awful mom! But we have to go easy on ourselves right now and just keep trying to do the very best that we can under difficult (pukey, exhausted, irritable) circumstances.

@clt2pwm11 I've had a hard time eating meat lately, too. I've been trying to get my protein through peanut butter and cheese (just... not at the same time...). 

1. I'm 10w3d today, EDD 5/5/17

2. Nausea, exhaustion, and headaches are my main complaints currently.

3. Next appointment is an u/s with MFM on 10/20. It already feels like it's been forever since our last u/s, and it's hard not to worry between appointments that are so far apart... 

4. I'm feeling pretty worried and anxious because of some of my symptoms subsiding. After having INTENSE nausea and food aversions since about 6.5 weeks, I started Diclegis around 8.5 weeks. It helped a little but not a tremendous difference. Then right when I hit 10 weeks on Friday, my nausea started to get so much better. 10 weeks is also when I stopped PIO. I'm just nervous b/c less symptoms makes me scared - especially since I'm in the middle of a 4 week gap between appointments. Anyone else experience this???

QOTW: Like others, I've experienced more aversions than cravings. For a week or two there, I couldn't eat anything but toast, peanut butter, grilled cheese, plain pizza, or baked potato. And even those were hard to get (and keep) down)Not fun.
    *** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    1 medicated TI cycle & 4 clomid IUIs = all BFNs
    June 2013 IVF #1 = 6 frosties + BFP!
    DS1 born 2/14

TTC #2 since December 2014
    May 2015 unassisted BFP ended in m/c at 7wks
    April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    August 2016 FET #3 = BFP!
    DS2 born 4/17
  • Ok Ladies…. I’m finally feeling good about joining you

5 weeks 4 days – 6/8

I’m really not having many (which makes me nervous on its own, but for now I’ll be happy about that) – just feeling bloated and tired at times

Monday for 2nd ultrasound

I had my first ultrasound today (was early since I had an ectopic previously) – was only expecting to see sac, but they actually saw the yolk sac and heartbeat. Headed back next week where they expect to see fetal pole. Did anyone else cry at the ultrasounds? I completely lost it!

And... I'm really excited to be joining all of you!

greasy food (like McDonalds cheeseburgers)

--------

Me: 42 | DH: 39 | Us: Married since April 2014 | TCC 20 months before IVF

Me: unexplained infertility (AMA?) | DH: No issues

1st IVF cycle with ICSI & PGS | ER 1/21/16  | FET  4/26/16, ectopic

2nd FET 09/20/16 | DS born May 2017

3rd FET 09/14/20

• @BlueEyedDreamer Thanks! I've definitely noticed since yesterday afternoon that majorly upping my water intake (like 2 large glasses an hour, minimum) has really helped with my headache. Also, a little bit of caffeine. I know we aren't supposed to have any/very much, but I had one regular sized cup of tea and it seemed to help. I know that subsiding symptoms are really scary, but you have to remember that your doc knew you were good to go off your PIO and you body would do what it is supposed to and take of your babys needs. Do you mind if I ask why you're seeing an MFM?

Welcome @MelD17011! I'm glad you feel good about joining us! I'm so glad your appointment today brought you such joy! I get a little emotional each time we go and there are beating hearts. Okay, now you've made me want a McD cheeseburger!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• @AandDM2014 Happy birthday! Also, congrats on graduating to second tri!

1. I'm 6w1d. EDD 6/4!
    2. I have a pretty long list of symptoms... bloated, cramping, nausea (no vomiting though thankfully), sore boobs, constant exhaustion, frequent urination... I might even be forgetting some.
    3. My first ultrasound is next week 10/18 and I am SO nervous ladies. I haven't had anything since my 2nd beta draw on 9/28. I just have no clue what to expect and I'm just praying they see a nice strong heart beat so I can finally feel excited and like this is really happening.
    4. DH and I are going to Asheville with my parents tomorrow who are in town visiting. I'm so excited for a getaway but with how crappy I've been feeling I just really hope that I am able to enjoy it.
    QOTW: I haven't been craving anything weird... really the only thing I crave is coffee, which is nothing new for me.
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • 1. How far along are you and what is your EDD?
    My new OB adjusted my dates at my last appointment, so I am currently 9 weeks, 5 days, and my new EDD is 5/10/17

Constant low-level nausea, and pretty strong fatigue.  I keep telling my husband it feels like chemo all over again (except this time I am growing something, not killing something off)

I went in today for a blood draw for chromosome testing/gender, and now have the looooong 1-2 week wait for results.  I am supposed to call the US clinic tomorrow to set up an NT US scan for 10/21.

No real cravings except cheese--especially grilled cheese.  So good!
    Me: Age 40  Husband: Age 41
    Chemo killed my ovaries (along with a BRCA1 mutation, which causes DOR)
    4/30/13 ER just prior to chemo: 8 embryos frozen at 2pn. 2 survived to blasts/1 PGS normal

4/16 ER cancelled on CD7: 1 follicle on L/ 0 follicles on R
    FET #1  7/13/16  BFN

Super shocker +HPT 9/19
    Baby Alyce arrived 5/8/17

Went forward with donor eggs from my sister for baby #2
    ER 4/24, 5 eggs fertilized/1 survived to blast and was chromosomally normal.

FET 2/15 (my sister/donor's birthday!).  Beta 10dp5dt:172; beta 12dp5dt: 425

My TTC/Cancer/Random thoughts blog:  http://www.dinktodiapers.blogspot.com/
  • @Wifeinraleigh28 Thanks! I hope you get a reprieve from your symptoms and have a nice time tomorrow!

@PNW12RN Mmm, grilled cheese sounds yummy! I hope you get great results from your blood draw today!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• 1. How far along are you and what is your EDD?  5 weeks, 3 days.  EDD 6/9/17
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?  I'm not quite sure if they are from the pregnancy or the PIO but I have very sore boobs and I'm super bloated. 
    3. When is your next appointment? Next appointment is 10/18 for our first ultrasound.  
    4. Anything else you'd like to share?  Feeling much more relaxed today since our third beta came back on track.  We started at 35 at 8dp5dt, got to 196 by 12dp5dt, and now we are at 2935 at 19dp5dt.  Very thankful that you ladies encouraged me to ask for a third beta!  
    QOTW: What is the weirdest food you've been craving?  I want caffeine more than anything in the world right now but I'm doing well with staying away from it so far.  

• @bpfeiff1984 Congrats on a strong third beta! I am glad that you can have some peace of mind!

@wifeinraleigh28 I live Western NC and I can tell you it's beautiful up here in the mountains right now!! I hope you have a great trip! Hopefully you can use it as a nice distraction.  :)

@AandDM2014 My OB gave me the option of having a consult and targeted first tri u/s with a MFM due to a few risk factors (i.e., I'm 35, the pregnancy is the result of IVF, and I have a history of losses). I thought it as best to be on the safe side. If everything looks okay, then it will likely be our only visit to the MFM. We already had the Panorama blood test done, so we know that we are very low risk for most chromosomal abnormalities. 
    *** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    1 medicated TI cycle & 4 clomid IUIs = all BFNs
    June 2013 IVF #1 = 6 frosties + BFP!
    DS1 born 2/14

TTC #2 since December 2014
    May 2015 unassisted BFP ended in m/c at 7wks
    April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    August 2016 FET #3 = BFP!
    DS2 born 4/17
  • 1. How far along are you and what is your EDD? 5wks & 6/13

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? slightly sore breasts and only had nausea once so far. I'm feeling tired today but I think part is the baby and part is coming off of my sleep aid so my body is adjusting to not being on anything.

3. When is your next appointment? Third beta is Friday

4. Anything else you'd like to share? I'm estatic to finally be pregnant

QOTW: What is the weirdest food you've been craving? No food cravings here. I'm still eating like normal. 
  • @wifeinraleigh28 Funny that you are going to Asheville! That's part of our babymoon plan. We want to stay at The Grove Park Inn, do a couple's massage, maybe your the Biltmore for the Christmas season.
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • @BlueEyedDreamer Ah, that makes sense. I hope that you do only need to visit once, and can have regular pregnant lady care after that!

Welcome @beckij34! I hope your next beta is awesome! 
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• @clt2pwm11 We are staying at the Grove Park Inn! We're actually driving to Asheville now and I am beyond excited! Thank you @BlueEyedDreamer I'm so excited to visit this time of year. We plan to visit the Biltmore tomorrow, then spend Thursday downtown. We drive home on Friday. This little vacay couldn't have been more perfectly timed, yet we booked it way before I even had my FET date (or even my ER for that matter). I think we booked this trip in May or June. I'm hoping I won't even be thinking about next week's ultrasound for the next couple days at least!

• 1. How far along are you and what is your EDD? 11 weeks, 4 days

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Nausea and lots of gagging. 

3. When is your next appointment? Tomorrow! I switched over to OB after graduating and this is my first appointment where we will get to listen to the heartbeat again. It's been a tough few weeks waiting to hear it again after more frequent ultrasounds with the RE.

QOTW: What is the weirdest food you've been craving? I have been so sick I have not eaten much. The things I can eat: bagels, Eggos, oatmeal. My last pregnancy I was walking through the grocery store and had this overwhelming craving for cool ranch doritos dipped in homestyle macaroni salad from the deli. I didn't actually get it, but it was this strange moment of feeling like "I must have this flavor combo".
  • @BornReady Eggos for the win! That's my go to breakfast food now too.
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • crholmstromcrholmstrom member
    edited October 2016
    1. How far along are you and what is your EDD? 6weeks, 5days, EDD is 6/1/17. 

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Tender breast, constant hunger, mild nausea, restless legs, fatigue. The symptoms really fluctuate though, it's weird!

3. When is your next appointment? First ultrasound is on Friday. 3 more days, but really who is counting?

4. Anything else you'd like to share? I'm excited and anxious all at the same time. This is our first success in being prego and I'm cautiously optimistic! Every day is hard!

QOTW: What is the weirdest food you've been craving? EVERYTHING! Oddly I can't do leftovers though. I usually love leftovers but the thought of it makes me want to vomit! Bread is my best friend right now. I'm packing on a few lbs because of it!
  • @BornReady Yay for your first OB appointment! I hope it goes well! Have you tried strawberry or blueberry Eggos? So yum! Also, Cool Ranch Doritos dipped in mac salad actually sounds pretty decent!

@crholmstrom I can't wait to hear your good news on Friday!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• 1. How far along are you and what is your EDD? 11 Weeks and 4 Days, EDD is 04/28/2017

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having Mood swings, fatigue, headaches, night sweats 

3. When is your next appointment? 10/21/2016.  We will also be doing the chromosonal testing that day, so we opt for the Doc to tell us the sex of the baby early since that is included.  

4. Anything else you'd like to share? I need to figure out something quick here at work! I literally want to rip my bosses head off and I know he can sense it.  Im almost thinking of just quitting it is getting so bad here.  We are down employees which is making the work load worse and worse daily.    

QOTW: What is the weirdest food you've been craving? Tamales :) a coworker made them and I cant get enough, mild or spicy I want them all :)~  
    Me: 34 DH: 43
    Married March 2012
    TTC #1 since 2012
    Dx: unexplained infertility (+ treated for hypothyroidism)
    May 7, 2016: IUI#1 w/Clomid - BFN :'(
    June 6, 2016: IUI #2 w/Clomid - BFN :'(
    IVF Consult 1 & 2: June 10, 2016 / July 15, 2016 
    Started Stims: July 15, 2016 (Lupron, Gonal-F, and Menopur)
    Trigger ----> 08/03 ----> ER on 08/05 ----> Transfer ------> 08/10
    BETA 1 (8/22) - 401  - BETA 2 (8/24) - 541 - BETA 3 (8/26) - 913
    Baby Chadwell's First U/S: 09/06/2016 / EDD: 04/28/2017
  • @ADRIANAC1982  I'm sorry work sucks! I'm having the same problem right now! I told DH that if I knew I could just walk out and still be able to support baby, I would! I hope things get better soon!

@bpfeiff1984  congrats on a great 3rd beta!! :)
    *TW* Pregnancy/Loss Mentioned
    Me: 37 /PCOS DH: 37/no issues TTC: 7/13
    Started with RE 12/14; 3 failed rounds of clomid, started letrozole
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN
    IVF #1 - 9/15 Cancelled Day 9
    IVF #2- started stims 10/24  ER- 11/15 6 eggs- 5 fertilized/ 1 frozen
    FET #1 -1 embryo-12/9/15- BFN
    IVF #3- started stims 1/22/16  ER- 2/8 33 eggs(!)- 21 mature, all 21 fertilized - 6 snowflakes!
    FET #2- 2 embryos- April 4th-BFN
    ERA-June 8- results show need 12 addt'l hours of PIO
    FET #3-  2 embryos transferred August 14,2016  BFP! on 8/24! Beta #1-22  Beta #2-83 Beta #3-368 
    Confirmed singleton-Heartbeat on 9/19-160bpm! EDD: May 1, 2017, It's a girl!!
    Pre-term labor/loss-stillborn at 18w. 
    FET #4- 1 embryo-Aug 12th-BFP on 8/23 Beta #1-112 Beta #2-298 Beta #3-1010
    Confirmed Identicals!- Heartbeats seen on 9/8  Miscarriage on 9/18
    FET #5- 1 embryo- 1/12/18-BFN
    Lots of testing and finally determined I have elevated natural killer cells. Will begin prednisone and IVL treatment before next round.
    IVF#4- April 2018 8 eggs, 7 fertilized/3 frozen
    FET #6- 1 embryo- 6/11/18- BFP on 6/21 Beta #1-446, Beta #2-1841 
    Confirmed singleton- 6/29/18 HB-157 EDD: February 22, 2019. It's a Boy!

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • @halips Thanks, I feel ya, if I could just quit id walk out right in the middle of clients.  I just told my boss that this afternoon, because I was about to lose it.  Its not usually this bad, but we have one person who quit because this place gave her bad anxiety, we have another person who sits online all day and still working on stuff from April/June. Its ridiculous. I have been super calm since before retrieval etc, and now forget I want to tear someones head off.....

I almost feel like taking off 2 weeks unpaid, to unwind..
    Me: 34 DH: 43
    Married March 2012
    TTC #1 since 2012
    Dx: unexplained infertility (+ treated for hypothyroidism)
    May 7, 2016: IUI#1 w/Clomid - BFN :'(
    June 6, 2016: IUI #2 w/Clomid - BFN :'(
    IVF Consult 1 & 2: June 10, 2016 / July 15, 2016 
    Started Stims: July 15, 2016 (Lupron, Gonal-F, and Menopur)
    Trigger ----> 08/03 ----> ER on 08/05 ----> Transfer ------> 08/10
    BETA 1 (8/22) - 401  - BETA 2 (8/24) - 541 - BETA 3 (8/26) - 913
    Baby Chadwell's First U/S: 09/06/2016 / EDD: 04/28/2017
  • @AandDM2014  & @blueeyeddreamer Thank you for the support! I made it up to my pup with a lot of extra cuddles, my pizza & PBJ  & I have been apologizing to him constantly.... :) 

@MelD17011 @ @beckij34   welcome!

@PNW12RN - are you in the Seattle area by any chance ?

ADRIANAC1982 - I'm so sorry about what's going at work, doing our regular load of work is hard enough with the lovely symptoms but doing more than your share is really hard. Hope things improve for you.

DH :  36, has Chronic Kidney Disease, on dialysis & is waiting on the transplant list (average wait for B+ is 5 years)

Me:   36, Hypothyroidism, PCOS, BMI 32, need to be done with "child bearing" ASAP so that I can be a Kidney donor (was fun realizing we didn't as much time as we thought :-/ )

We're TTC#1

IUI #1 : 5mcg Letrozole (CD 3-7) + Ovidrel Trigger + Had the one follicle = BFN  (March 2014)

IUI #2 : 5mcg Letrozole (CD 3-7) + 150 iu Bravelle on CD9 (after much begging!) + Had the one follicle = BFN (April 2014)

IUI #3 : 7mcg Letrozole (CD 3- 7) + 75 iu Bravelle (CD 8-12) + CD12 Scan 5/16 + Had 3 follicles (2 under 15mm) = BFN(May 2014)

IUI #4 : 7mcg Letrozole (CD 3- 7) + 75 iu Bravelle (CD 8-12) + CD12 Scan 5/16 + Had 1 follicle + DH gave best sample so far = BFN(June 2014)

IVF#1 -  ER Only Cycle Sept-Oct 2014, 17  eggs Retrieved, 14 mature, 10 fertilized, 6 made it to Blast & post PGS  5 were not viable due to chromosomal abnormalities

We're parents to two very adorable, bratty, affectionate & goofy Bernese Mountain Dog pups who would very much like a 2 legged baby brother or sister of their own!

• @AandDM2014 Yes, strawberry Eggos are my fave. I lived on them when pregnant with my son last time and they are just as good this time around. The perfect early pregnancy food!
  • @AandDM2014 lol! I think I am "the" Eggo lady
  • @ddvj79 yes, I live in Seattle.  My fertility care was through Pacific Northwest Fertility.  Are you a PNW'er, too?
    Me: Age 40  Husband: Age 41
    Chemo killed my ovaries (along with a BRCA1 mutation, which causes DOR)
    4/30/13 ER just prior to chemo: 8 embryos frozen at 2pn. 2 survived to blasts/1 PGS normal

4/16 ER cancelled on CD7: 1 follicle on L/ 0 follicles on R
    FET #1  7/13/16  BFN

Super shocker +HPT 9/19
    Baby Alyce arrived 5/8/17

Went forward with donor eggs from my sister for baby #2
    ER 4/24, 5 eggs fertilized/1 survived to blast and was chromosomally normal.

FET 2/15 (my sister/donor's birthday!).  Beta 10dp5dt:172; beta 12dp5dt: 425

My TTC/Cancer/Random thoughts blog:  http://www.dinktodiapers.blogspot.com/
  • @PNW12RN - Yes, I live on the eastside but my fertility care was through PNWF too, Dr.Shahine. I barely did any work on picking the OB, just went with the practice the floor above PNWF. Thought your username with PNW & 12, you had to be in Seattle :)

We're TTC#1

• Hi ladies! I will be graduating the group for next week so someone else needs to post on Monday morning, and make up a QOTW. Any volunteers?
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• @AandDM2014 I'm happy to do it Monday and the next week :)
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • I would totally volunteer to do the check in, but I want to wait until after my ultrasound next week to make sure I am staying :grimace: