Pregnant after IF

Pregnancy after removing endometriosis success stories?

Kspecky75Kspecky75 member
edited October 2016 in Pregnant after IF
Hi all,
i am just about to start my 3rd IVF cycle after 3 failed IUIs and Poor egg quality with 2 egg retrievals. Ironically the first month after my last failed attempt,  I conceived naturally as I was waiting for my discussion appointment with my new doctor but unfortunately I had an ectopic pregnancy. My new dr had to remove my Fallopian tube because it was about to rupture, lots of blood, scar tissue, small fibrosis and endometriosis. My other Doctor didn't even do a laparoscopy to check which would have been my next step with new dr. He also diagnosed me with Hashimoto disease which my old dr didn't so I am feeling like I am in good hands. I am just about to start my cycle which would be my last attempt at baby making so feeling petrified and alone. I am trying to be a single mom and  I have exhausted my savings and am very nervous. Does anyone have any success stories after removing all this junk? Doctor says egg quality should improve. 

Re: Pregnancy after removing endometriosis success stories?

• Hello @kspecky75.
    Sorry to read about your story, and all the big bumps in the road you have had.
    I have no experience with the above, my infertility is due to PCOS, which I found out after 3 failed IUI's. 
    I just wanted to which you good luck on your journey. It's a though journey and as being a single mummy to be myself, I can relate how tough and expensive this journey is.
    Try to stay positive, egg quality should improve, they work around all the 'junk' removed and it seems like your new dr knows what he is talking about.
    I hope you have a great support system to follow you through this journey as it can be emotional draining on your own.
    Should you feel to share, PM me.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Hi all,
    i am just about to start my 3rd IVF cycle after 3 failed IUIs and Poor egg quality with 2 egg retrievals. Ironically the first month after my last failed attempt,  I conceived naturally as I was waiting for my discussion appointment with my new doctor but unfortunately I had an ectopic pregnancy. My new dr had to remove my Fallopian tube because it was about to rupture, lots of blood, scar tissue, small fibrosis and endometriosis. My other Doctor didn't even do a laparoscopy to check which would have been my next step with new dr. He also diagnosed me with Hashimoto disease which my old dr didn't so I am feeling like I am in good hands. I am just about to start my cycle which would be my last attempt at baby making so feeling petrified and alone. I am trying to be a single mom and  I have exhausted my savings and am very nervous. Does anyone have any success stories after removing all this junk? Doctor says egg quality should improve. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you for your kind wishes.  I just did first injection today.  This is it! My last shot at being a mom! ❤️

• **********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers