February 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 10/10

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

When is your next appointment? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Halloween costumes! What are your kids going as? Or are you and your S/O dressing up? 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 10/10

• Options
    How far along are you? 21 wks

How big is baby? an endive

When is your next appointment? Beginning of November

Symptom changes? More and more back pain, inability to get comfortable enough to sleep (also b/c stuffy nose issues)

Rant/Rave/Questions? It's exciting to feel the baby moving more...  Sometimes it's so strong/sudden that it startles me.  Haven't been able to feel anything from the outside yet but I'm really looking forward to sharing that with DH.

GTKY: Halloween costumes! What are your kids going as? Or are you and your S/O dressing up? We usually dress up the dog, and this year we have two...  But, we'll be travelling back from our babymoon on Halloween and I don't know how up to it we'll feel.  I'm just hoping we make it back home in time for Trick-or-Treaters b/c it's so much fun to see the kids all dressed up.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 23 weeks

How big is baby? "a large mango"

When is your next appointment? 1-hour glucose test and checkup on Nov. 1. Soooo nervous for some reason.

Symptom changes? My belly is starting to get in the way of leaning over and tying my shoes, and my hips are hurting a lot from sleeping on my side. I got a pregnancy pillow to take the edge off, but I still wake up with hip pain a couple of times a night.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I need to stay off of Dr. Google. I spent way too much time last night researching large for gestational age baby situations. Even though I have been measuring pretty large, I know there's no point in worrying about this stuff yet.

GTKY: Halloween costumes! What are your kids going as? Or are you and your S/O dressing up? I love Halloween, but I'm pretty lazy about the actual costume part. I may get one of those shirts with a baby skeleton on the belly for handing out candy this year.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    madamerwinmadamerwin member
    edited October 2016
    How far along are you?  21 weeks

How big is baby? The size of a pomegranate or endive or carrot (which seem to me like completely different-sized items, but whatever)

When is your next appointment? Routine MW appointment on 10/17

Symptom changes? Not really. But I feel like some nights, my dreams are even weirder than they have been throughout the pregnancy. It's exhausting.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I've been feeling what I think is the baby a LOT more in the past week and a half. Especially at night, when I lie down. The other night, I was lying in bed and felt a few strong movements, and I put my hand in the vicinity and felt it from the outside. Then the next night, it happened again while lying on the couch, and H felt it. Now, maybe I'm just having muscle twitches, but it does feel like the internal movements - just a lot stronger.

GTKY: Halloween costumes! What are your kids going as? Or are you and your S/O dressing up? I'll be wearing my unicorn onesie, same as the past two years. It's like wearing a blanket sack. H probably won't dress up. No kids, but I may try to dress the pets up again. The dog has a shark costume and a turtle costume; somewhere in storage I have a mailman costume for one of our cats.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 21 weeks!

How big is baby? Endive... whatever the F that is.

When is your next appointment? I have a check up appointment (I guess?) on October 27th and they said from there they will schedule the important stuff coming soon like glucose test etc.

Symptom changes? Back pain is pretty constant. If I sit for too long, it's awful...which makes my desk job so much better! ugh. RLP and general stretchy-ness feeling. But I am also starting to feel him move! Nothing on the outside yet and my fiancé is bummed but it's excepted with the anterior placenta.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Feeling generally overwhelmed with life I guess. Had a really bad/sudden loss in the family, finances are a constant worry, we don't know where we will be living come the end of May, our dog is going through another bratty phase. It's a lot of stress that I know I shouldn't have because of baby but it's here and not going anywhere

GTKY: Halloween costumes! What are your kids going as? Or are you and your S/O dressing up? Ugh I LOVE Halloween, it's my favorite! But we don't get any trick or treaters and we don't have any parties to go to this year (which is fine because I'm grumpy that I have to be sober anyway haha). FTM so no kids, and we don't dress the dog up. I'll probably dress up for work though.
  • Options
    @Xstatic3333 +1 for the hip pain. I have a pregnancy pillow too, but I still wake up at least 3x/night in pain... I try to sleep mostly on my left side, but I have to switch to the right for a couple of hours in the middle of the night usually, because I cannot sleep on my left hip ALL night.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 21 weeks

How big is baby? Endive

When is your next appointment? Today :)

Symptom changes? Started getting heartburn last week. No fun. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Rant: sleep is becoming increasingly more uncomfortable. 

GTKY: Halloween costumes! What are your kids going as? Or are you and your S/O dressing up? I'm a party pooper and anti-Halloween. 
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MLRocha said:
    How far along are you? 22 weeks 

How big is baby? Coconut

When is your next appointment? 25th OB. I'm going to see a counselor every Thursday and have to go to my 6 month dental Checkup tomorrow.

Symptom changes? More gassy and more emotional. Such a lovely combo lol

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm sick of feeling achy and exhausted and bitchy. 

GTKY: Halloween costumes! What are your kids going as? Or are you and your S/O dressing up? DS is a ninja and DD is a hot dog. Her costume is hilarious, I love this kids sense of humor. 

• Options
    How far along are you? 23 weeks, 5 days

How big is baby? One of the coffee mugs on Friends.

When is your next appointment? Nov. 7, echo for me and OB appointment later in the day.

Symptom changes? Sleep has gotten better (there is hope, @imalwaysme79 !) and I get this weird pain at the top of my abdomen (likely where the fundus is now) that feels like a pulled muscle and can be stretched away after a few minutes. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm loving all the movement! I've started feeling much more connected to the baby, which sometimes results in this crushing realization that I will soon have a human to protect from an increasingly crazy world. Last night during the debate I promised her that she would either be born during the administration of the first female President.... or Canadian. 

GTKY: Halloween costumes! What are your kids going as? Or are you and your S/O dressing up? I am, probably just for work. I have a belly-centric idea that I haven't seen done before. If it's successful, I'll share it as a HDBD. Our schedule is really weird this year, but if we go anywhere and H wants to dress up, there is a good companion costume for him. 
    Married: 2011
    TTC #1: 3/2016
    Me 39 - DH 44
    BFP 5/27/16 EDD 1/30/17
    DD born 2/3/17
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    22 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Size of a water bottle, Guinea pig, coconut

When is your next appointment? 
    Friday--level 2 US to check placenta previa severity and single umbilical artery abnormality. Fx that all is okay and baby will just keep cooking like normal until 40 weeks!

Symptom changes? 
    I've been more hungry lately. Also, when I have insomnia it seems to help to get up and drink a glass of chocolate milk and then go back to bed. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Anyone have experience with single umbilical artery in a previous pregnancy? 

GTKY: Halloween costumes! What are your kids going as? Or are you and your S/O dressing up? 
    I hate Halloween. No dressing up here...
    Me (26) DH (28)
    Married 6.22.13
    Hoping for a Herd Linky
    4/15--TTC #1
    12/15--IF testing
    3/16--Dx Unexplained IF
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI + Progesterone cycle
    Cancelled due to cysts. Started 3 weeks of BCP.
    4/16--Cute Ute! Clomid+Ovidrel+IUI+Progesterone TI.
    Cancelled-no response
    5/16--Hemmorhagic cyst and other cyst discovered.
    No medicated cycle. MRI scheduled to rule out
    septate uterus.
    6/16--Septum discovered. Consultation for surgery.
    Surprise BFP 6/8/16--EDD 2/13/17
    Kole David--1.7.17--Tiny but Mighty, born at 34+5 after HELLP syndrome
    Chart Stalk Me