Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Intro-TW

Just had ultrasound today. Found out my spotting was due to loss. Measured 3 weeks less than I should have been with no heartbeat. Cramped and bled a little this afternoon then went back to brown discharge. 

How long does this usually go on? I just want to pass everything and restart a cycle, so weer can go back to TTC.

Re: Intro-TW

• I am sorry. :-( 

I think how long it can take varies greatly. I would talk to your OB about what you would like to do. 

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • I am sorry for your loss. I have heard it varies. I had a d&c and then an ectopic pregnancy so I am not sure 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies.  I do think I passed the pregnancy Thursday.  I'm still bleeding and in pain.  Hoping my follow up goes well. 
  • Trigger BFP mentioned do not read below if makes uncomfortable

I'm so sorry for you loss.  Was on the May 2017 board with  you and I know exactly how you feel.  I'm glad to hear that the bleeding has stopped and you were hopefully able to pass everything naturally.  I had my MC in aug and like you bled for about a week and a half.  At my last follow up HCG was back to 4 which they considered non-pregnant.  They told me to wait until my period came back to try again and that everything seemed OK.  Well, thought we were in the clear to have a little fun and oops became pregnant 3 weeks later.  No one told me you were very fertile after a MC.  I will say I wish I had abstained and waited because it has been a bit stressful trying to date this pregnancy. But everything seems to be OK thus far.  My doc did say that most of the women he treats go on to have a perfectly healthy pregnancy after a MC.  I hope this happens for you.  I do wish you all the luck in your rainbow baby and your able to join a ne BMB soon.

****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • So sorry for your loss, @allowachick . With my natural MC in February (also was measuring behind by 3 weeks), I bled for about 10-12 days.  For me, it took another month before my first AF post-MC came again.  Take care of yourself. I hope your follow-up goes well. 
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• I was just going to ask almost the exact same thing. Thanks for all the responses. My other losses were very quick but this one appears to be dragging it out. Hugs to all ❤️
                                          Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
                                                                     Formerly ChoicesMom
                                                                         "Squishy" 2007
                                                           "Lyric" EDD Nov/4/11 - c/p Feb/11
                                                                            "Fishy" 2012
                                                                            "Bean" 2014
                                                             "Lux" EDD Apr/21/17 - c/p Aug/16
                                                       "Kokonah" EDD May/24/17 - m/c Oct/16
                                1 surprise - 1 Noonie - 1 preemie - 3 gone but not forgotten - One more on the way!!
                                                          Grab bag of mental health disorders
                                                                              Pancolitis

• @sqfibemom hopefully yours has started to progress some more. Hugs