Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Friday 10/7

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Is there one thing you still won't tell your parents you have done?
Me:28 | DH: 28
Married: 07-2014
TTC #1: Since November 2015
Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
     due to previous issues.
***TW***
BFP: 11/4/2016
*TW*
 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: WTO Friday 10/7

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    mrs35mrs35 member
    edited October 2016
    @eggplantface thanks! I am also going to have to temp vaginally which is why I haven't done it the past few days. I am a horrible sleeper, DH works weird shifts, and I'm a mouth breather so I'm not going to even attempt trying to orally temp. This is my first cycle temping so I might have more questions as I go! 

Edit: missing words. 
  • Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 @JulesDP I agree with @adirat I use wondfos with a 2-3 hour hold and when I think O is close I'll test morning, mid day and night. All of my positives have been at night so FMU isn't always key but everyone is different! You may want to try more initially until you get a better sense of what testing strategies work best for you! 
  • Options
    @RunRestRepeat Sadly there's no way to confirm O in this instance... that said, I know some ladies on here get creamy CM after O so at the very least you can think you have probably ovulated. 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: FF, BBT, CM/CP, OPKs, PNV, EOD in FW, exercise

R/R: This is always my rant but I'm so effing tired today. Caught my DHs cold and all I want to do is sleeeeeeppppp

Rave: Preceonception consult with a new MFM. I'm a T1 diabetic so I'm excited to meet the new dr that I'll (hopefully) be seeing a lot of in the future. I think I'm also going to ask for bloodwork and discuss low progesterone and shorten LP. DH and I met with another MFM almost 6 years ago when we first talked about TTGP so it's not completely new to me but I'm excited nonetheless. 

CS/Q: Nada.

Oh man, so much. I used to be close to my mom so she knows a lot about my youth but now I don't even want to tell her when/if I'm ever KU.
  • Options
    ***lurking from TWW***

@leilac what cycle day would you be on if you didn't count today as a new cycle?
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: sex eod. Pnv, temping & charting 

R/R: it's FriYAY!! So excited to have the next 2 days off 

CS/Q: eh not today

GTKY: Is there one thing you still won't tell your parents you have done? Hmmm.. probably nothing. I don't keep secrets very well. 
  • Options
    @LuND 22...which isn't CRAZY early for my period. When I had my IUD, my cycles were 24, since off, it's been pretty consistently 26.
    TTC #1: 4/16
    BFP #1: 5/16
    MMC at 8 weeks: 6/16
    BFP #2: 10/16 
    Sweet baby boy arrived 7/7/17!
  • Options
    Thanks, @adirat!

@leilac I did the same thing when I started spotting early last month. For me, it turned out to be early AF. Then again, I'm still working out my cycles after stopping bc. I've never been more frustrated with my body!
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

• Options
    leilac said:
    @LuND 22...which isn't CRAZY early for my period. When I had my IUD, my cycles were 24, since off, it's been pretty consistently 26.
    I guess it's up to you if you want to take a HPT to be sure!
  • Options
    Too many people to tag, but I love hearing all these GTKY answers!
  • Options
    @LuND Yeah, I likely will later today just to confirm that I'm being insane (and also, because I'm going on a ladies weekend tonight and want to drink with no fear).
    TTC #1: 4/16
    BFP #1: 5/16
    MMC at 8 weeks: 6/16
    BFP #2: 10/16 
    Sweet baby boy arrived 7/7/17!
  • Options

@leilac Sorry for CD1 (though I admit I have my FX for you just in case...)

@Polarbear517 Hugs. I'm sorry that CP was so tough for you with you no one to talk to. I get why you didn't want to say anything, though. <3 Also, for what it's worth, I disagree with FF. I think you ovulated CD21. It's true your temps aren't a smoking gun here (could be low progesterone as you say -- have you had that before?). But aligned with CM and OPKs, CD21 seems real to me. Your 5dpo dip could be an estrogen surge since your temp went back up today.

• Options
    @leilac CD1 is really full flow, not just spotting. If you're just spotting then it may be premature to move to WTO. I spotted for five days before today, and it was heavy yesterday (didn't come out on the panty liner), but since it didn't "flow" I didn't count it as my period until today. Oh, it's flowing today.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 i heard opks would be best to test at 10am and 2pm or anywhere from 10am-8pm. I got cheepos from Amazon but i don't think they're working well for me This month. Not sure if it's bc of Clomid or their sensitivity is a lot less than the prev ones i purchased.

@GeorgiaWife6912 yay!

@eggplantface le tired gif-hilarious! Hubby is French and that really hit the spot, thank you!

@krisnicole23Halloween time is my favorite time of the year! Hubby kills scary movies for me by randomly saying "lame".

@shstephenson being mad at each other was the reason we missed Aug BD. :( can't help it if they get in our nerves at times ha

Month/Cycle:5/5

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: opk,bbt, clomid, bd avoiding saliva and lube which sux. 

R/R: not sure if i Od? Clomid calc says oct 9th, flo and eve apps say sometime before the 10th. My cycle is 34-36. I hate being confused! Aagh! Still bd every other day.

CS/Q: low temps 2days ago w temp spike day after, no + opk yet (maybe sensitivity is off) 

Everything was pretty much all out in the open mostly due to my niece opening her big mouth. Needles to say we don't talk much these days.
  • Options
    pepper16-2pepper16-2 member
    edited October 2016
    @GeorgiaWife6912 Yay for the CH! 

@eggplantface Your story about my dog is my life except I only have one. I can't imagine walking two of her... nightmare. That's why I usually resort to playing frisbee with her in the yard... that counts, right? And also you quoted one of my favorite youtube videos that no one EVER knows what I'm quoting!!! "This is the earth. It is ROUNNDD" Lol 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, temping/charting (trying to figure out this CP thing... the TB guide on it has become my bible, but I'm still figuring it out)

R/R: Rant: I have had a headache for two days straight and it is killing me. Rave: it's Friday!!! 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: This: One July 4th when I was home from college for the summer, two of my gfs and I drove up to the city for a bbq, ended up at a hotel party, our DD was drinking so I had to drive us home. After a bit, we had to pull over at a sketchy gas station for the girls to pee. They decided to run up a hill to pee on a tree (?), which was actually, as I looked on with horror from below, a LAMP POST that was spotlighting their hineys.... Anyway, after they got back in the car and we were driving through the worst part of the city, one of the girls started talking incessantly about being sick. So I pulled over in an alley for her to be sick behind a dumpster (I know, we're classy like that). After a minute there was a spotlight on us and a voice saying "put your hands up and return immediately to your vehicle". PANIC!! The cops asked for all our IDs and what we were doing there (apparently it was a common spot for drug dealers... nice). I made up some story about how we had bbq'ed but really needed a big strong man there (I know, the shame...) because clearly we didn't do it right and our friend had gotten food poisoning. Somehow he believed this. But just to be sure, he looked right at me and goes, "have any of you been drinking?" I was completely caught off guard by the direct question and felt myself about to lose it so turned to my friend who looked straight at him and goes, "absolutely not, Officer." It's still one of our favorite quotes if ever we're caught out on something! Anyway, I probably won't tell my parents about that night anytime soon. 

Me: 28 I MH: 27
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @RunRestRepeat Yay for your DH being on it with the Mabis!