Pregnant after IF

***3rd Trimester Check-in/Week of October 3rd***

Jerseygirl856Jerseygirl856 member
edited October 2016 in Pregnant after IF
This is a weekly check in for the mommies who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun.

If you're just joining us, please post a mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD, how many beans, if you know the sex(es) and how you have been feeling in your 3rd trimester along with any appointments you may have this week or had recently.

QOTW: Just for fun, If you could magically gift your partner one aspect/thing from your pregnancy so you didn't have to deal with it, what would it be? 

If you have updated bump pics, please share! We love seeing these baby bellies!!! Or if you'd like to share a pic of your little one's nursery, feel free to share that cuteness as well! 

3rd Trimester mommies and their little bundles:
@Morningstar80: EDD 10/18/16 with a little boy
@laur2444: EDD 10/19/16 with a little boy
@Jerseygirl856: EDD 10/20/16 with a little girl
@sassysd7: EDD 10/31/16 with a little girl and a little boy
@tvh1982: EDD 11/11/16 with a little girl
@ZoeFer: EDD 11/14/16 with a little girl
@Rachd110: EDD 11/19/16 on team green
@mskeenan: EDD 11/20/16 with a little boy
@capps42613: EDD 12/6/16 with a little boy
@kuposa17: EDD 12/7/16 with a little boy
@erica0901: EDD 12/8/16 with a little boy
@Griffin5413 EDD 12/28/16 with a little boy

Re: ***3rd Trimester Check-in/Week of October 3rd***

• Hi ladies! Hope you all had a great weekend! I'll be 38weeks on Thursday and nothing new to report this week. I'll be doing weekly NST until my schedule CS on Fri 10/14 which means next Monday will be my last week posting the weekly check ins. Hopefully one of you lovely ladies will volunteer to keep it going. I know we have a few O16 mommies who already have or will be soon delivering their LO so good luck ladies and please update when you can. 

QOTW: I would gladly gift my partner the very uncomfortable pregnancy constipation!  :) I know it's TMI but I'm sure you ladies can understand. I've had to take something just to get some relief and it doesn't always help.  :/
  • Hi Ladies. I'm hitting 28 weeks on Wed. so I'm hopping over here this week. Can't believe I'm in the last leg of this journey. I'm due 12/28/16 with one little boy. I've been pleasantly surprised at how much I have enjoyed being pregnant considering how much of a struggle it was to actually get here. The last several weeks have been especially fun because DH can feel him moving around. No appointments until the 17th which is when I'll start going every 2 weeks. 

QOTW: I'd gladly hand over the sciatic pain and the getting up 3-4 times a night to pee. I'd just love to get 5 or 6 hours straight of sleep. 
    Me: 33 (no known issues)
    DH: 33 (lower motility; 0 morphology)
    TTC since Oct 2013
    IVF round 1 January 2016 (w/ ICSI)
    ER: February 17, 2016; 15 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 8 sent for PGS - 5 Normal
    FET date: April 12, 2016 - DS born Dec 7, 2016
    IVF round 2: FET : Oct 4 - 1st Beta 188!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @Griffin5413 welcome to 3rd tri! Yup I'm right there with you on that sciatica pain! Ouch
  • Hi ladies ! 33 weeks here and feeling like my body is falling apart . I have some really great days and then some days where everything hurts . Today is an "everything hurts " day . I cried all morning because I'm so sleep deprived .  Im hoping tomorrow will be better . I'm trying to enjoy these days but it's hard when work is just draining me and I wanna sleep and get a massage . 

I'm with you @griffin5413 - getting some good sleep right about now would be nice !!

if I could gift my DH something it would be swollen/sore feet and or this weird electric shock like sensation I get around my pelvis randomly . 

**BFP and loss warning**

Me: 29
    DH: 29
    Us: Married Valentine's Day, 2015
    DH: No issues.
    Me: PCOS, unexplained infertility (whatever that means!!)
    June 2015 Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    July 2015:  Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    August 2015: IUI: BFP. Chemical pregnancy :(
    October 2015: IUI: BFN
    January 2016: Egg retrieval: 10 frozen embryos!
    March 2016: FET Cycle- 2 embryos transferred!: BFP !
  • Hello @griffin5413!

Here everything is calm. 
    I had my last day of work on Friday, everyone was emotional or worried about me leaving. Which is nice to know I'll be missed. I even had my boss in tears (I was wondering if I should get a picture of it...as a reference for a new job ;) ? )
    I also had my last day in Norway as I flew on Saturday to NL.
    Im at my mums until I get the key to my house on the 17th, so for now it just feels like I'm on my holiday at home, instead of living here.

I'll meet my midwife tomorrow, will have a long session so I get to meet her properly as she'll be the one that delivers my baby at home. So hope we click. My sister will join me, so she's super excited and she's hoping to get an US.

QOTW: I don't have a partner, but if I had I would without a doubt pass over my HG as that was the worse. Although the peeing all night long isn't a bad idea either to give away @griffin5413 :smile:
    I haven't had the constipation part @jerseygirl856, so I have no idea (I honestly never had it) but must be horrible not being able to go. Definitely pass that on to your DH!

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @tvh1982 congrats on the move and maternity leave! I hope you and your new midwife get along. I apologize for the QOTW as I don't know everyone's story. I borrowed this question from another post. I do remember how rough it was for you in the beginning dealing with HG. I agree,pass that off!  
  • No need to apologise! I made a choice and know it's not an everyday situation, so I don't mind QOTW like that :smile:
    I often get asked about 'what about the dad' sometimes I explain and sometimes I just let them think there is one.
    My niece of 7 has made it her mission on Saturday that aunty T needs a daddy, she said she would find me one :lol:

**********************************************************************************************************************************

• Since my due date is a ways out I don't mind taking over whenever you need me to @jerseygirl856 !!! 

**BFP and loss warning**

• @Griffin5413 Welcome !
    @mskeenan I am sorry that you are having a rough week. I hope your pain and sleep problem get better. Do not think that it only gets worse from this point, I remember having a rough week at 28-29 weeks but I feel much much better now. My hip pain is better somehow and also I can sleep better. 
    @tvh1982 Congrats on the move and maternity leave ! Now I hope you can rest at your Mom`s place a little.

For me , everything is calm now. They did a surprise babyshower at work today, it was fun . Also, those little baby outfits and blankets are super cute. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow morning, i am not expecting much. But I will have an 35 week u/s next week, getting so excited about that. After that, I will have an appointment every week! I cannot believe it is getting closer and closer.

QOTW: I guess all I can complain is the huge belly and extra weight. I do not think he truly understands how hard life gets with this big belly :)  https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/videos/800836923391150/?hc_location=ufi
  • Hi all! 31 weeks... Single digit weeks.... 63 days! It seems so close  :o Can't believe how close some of you are! I'm thankful to still be sleeping pretty well. I know the pregnancy isomnia will kick in shortly. The bump is definitely getting bigger everyday! I have a regular OB appt tomorrow, no biggy. I'm all ready for my trip to Seattle on Wednesday. I'm glad I was able to change my seat & secure an aisle seat! 

@Griffin5413 welcome! Glad to see you again  :)

@Piperella anxiously waiting for an update  :p

QOTW: sciatic pain... Yes!!
    ****Siggy TW****
    natural pregnancy: 2008 
    Me: 28 (Hypothyroid), DH: 35
    Together since: 2010
    Married: 2013
    TTC: 2013
    Infertility: severe MFI, low AMH (0.5)
    Met RE: January 2016
    ER: 3/14 (4 follies, 6 eggs retrieved, 2 fertilized)
    fresh 3dt of 2 embryos= BFP (1 implanted)
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • Hi Everyone! 30 weeks here and the nursery furniture has been ordered!!! I am so excited to further set up the nursery, nesting is in full force right now! Overall I feel lucky to still feel pretty good overall. I am scheduled to get my Tdap this week at my primary care's office since my OB's office doesn't offer it. That's about it for me, can't wait to hear from the ladies who may have their bundles of joy already :)

@Griffin5413 Welcome!!

QOTW: Definitely the lack of sleep and the uncomfortableness of it all!
    Me 32 DH 34
    Married 9/2012 

TTC #2 starting 9/2019
    BFP 7/13/2020!
    Due 3/18/2021

TTC #1 since 2/2015
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 9/2015
    IUIs #1-#5: 9/2015-2/2016 all BFNs
    Moving to IVF with ICSI and PGS 5/2016-6/2016  Just kidding, BFP 4/4/2016!
    Spencer Elliott born 12/7/2016

• Thank you @zoefer ! You are right I feel like feeling bad can come in waves . I already feel a little better today because I actually got some sleep last night ! It is so exciting to get all the baby stuff - the clothes just kill me !! They are so cute and tiny and it's so hard to believe that a baby will be in our home soon !!!

@laur2444 how exciting ! I will be thinking of you today . Hope everything goes as smoothly as possible . I can't wait to hear updates !!!! 

**BFP and loss warning**

• @laur2444 So exciting!! Good luck to you today and can't wait to hear your updates!
    Me 32 DH 34
    Married 9/2012 

TTC #2 starting 9/2019
    BFP 7/13/2020!
    Due 3/18/2021

TTC #1 since 2/2015
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 9/2015
    IUIs #1-#5: 9/2015-2/2016 all BFNs
    Moving to IVF with ICSI and PGS 5/2016-6/2016  Just kidding, BFP 4/4/2016!
    Spencer Elliott born 12/7/2016

• @mskeenan I'm sorry to hear that you wasn't having a good day but happy to read that you starting to come around. There are some days I feel so moody and whiney and other days when I feel amazing. I guess we can thank our hormones for that. 

@laur2444 how exciting! Hope that all goes well! Can't wait to hear your update! 
  • I must have posted at the same ish time as you @mskeenan as I didn't see your post.
    Sorry to hear you have those bad days. But try not to be harsh on yourself for feeling bad and even cry. 
    When everything hurts, lack of sleep and hormones everywhere it is definitely ok to not liking it. 
    Try to take a relaxing bath, snuggle up on the sofa, whatch your favourite movie and eat rubbish.

Wow @laur2444! You are soooooooo close! 

• @laur2444 Hoping for a safe & speedy delivery for you! 
    ****Siggy TW****
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • Welcome Landon Paul Picone! Aren't you one handsome little boy.
    Glad you didn't give your mummy trouble during birth.
    Congratulations mummy @laur2444!
    Such a lovely news to wake up to.
    Enjoy your little family, you did well!

• Congratulations @laur2444! Baby Picone is so adorable! It sounds like you handled labor and delivery like a pro and I couldn't be happier for you! 
  • Congratulations @laur2444 ! It is so good to hear that you had an easy delivery. He is such a cutie ! 
  • @laur2444 congrats! Landon is perfect!!  :)
    ****Siggy TW****
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • @laur2444 - congrats! What a beautiful little guy! 

I'm going to love getting to see all of the babies born during this trimester!
    Me: 33 (no known issues)
    DH: 33 (lower motility; 0 morphology)
    TTC since Oct 2013
    IVF round 1 January 2016 (w/ ICSI)
    ER: February 17, 2016; 15 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 8 sent for PGS - 5 Normal
    FET date: April 12, 2016 - DS born Dec 7, 2016
    IVF round 2: FET : Oct 4 - 1st Beta 188!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • mskeenanmskeenan member
    edited October 2016
    Omg @laur2444 what a handsome little guy !! He looks so great !!! Congratulations . I love his name !! I'm so glad everything went well and that y'all are doing well !!! I

**BFP and loss warning**

• Thank you everyone!!! Keep the cutie pies coming I can't wait to see everyone's kids!!
  • Congrats @laur2444!!!! Landon is gorgeous. So happy for you. 

I have nothing to report. I'm 38w+2d and have no signs this baby is coming yet. I'm not sleeping well as I can't make the belly comfortable but I guess that's practice for what's to come! My mom arrives from the States in Sunday and I'm so excited to see her and to get her help with organizing the house. She's a pro and an amazing cook :p