January 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change - Oct 4th

What's new with your little babe this week? How many weeks are you?

Are you doing anything this week to prepare for your baby's arrival?

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions:

When's your next appointment?

GTKY: What's your favorite horror movie/movie to watch around Halloween?(Question stolen from Sunday/Monday Ticker Change:))
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change - Oct 4th

• Options
    What's new with your little babe this week? How many weeks are you? 26 weeks, Baby is the size of an Eggplant, baby's eyes are starting to open

I bought some more sleepers, we also hung the camera's for the video monitor, I love this one so much more than my last one with DD.

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions: Getting tired again, hard to bend over at all now too.

When's your next appointment? Friday is my monthly appointment and I'm sure I'll be booked in for my GD test

GTKY: What's your favorite horror movie/movie to watch around Halloween?(Question stolen from Sunday/Monday Ticker Change:)) DH and I both LOVE LOVE horror movies so I don't know if I could pick a favourite.  We watch horror movies almost every weekend on Netflix and our Android box.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

24 weeks, size of a cantaloupe!

we are emptying our storage unit this weekend and moving into our new house! I can't wait to be in there and start setting up the nursery and going through DSs stuff to figure out what, if anything we still need. 

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions:

Still feeling pretty good overall. It's getting harder to pick DS up, which makes me sad. 

thursday for a regular check up. Will most likely schedule my glucose test for the 28 week visit 

GTKY: What's your favorite horror movie/movie to watch around Halloween?(Question stolen from Sunday/Monday Ticker Change:))

i am not a fan of horror movies at all! I'm such a scaredy cat. I can do suspense but no blood and guts type movies.  My favorite Halloween movie though is Hocus Pocus!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What's new with your little babe this week? How many weeks are you? 27 weeks. Now he's opening and closing his eyes. He also has crazy brainwaves! Apparently DH should be able to hear the heartbeat if he places his ear against my bump. Definitely trying it tonight. 

Are you doing anything this week to prepare for your baby's arrival? I've been going over and over my registry. To be fair, when I checked today, BBB had discontinued my bedding and Target discontinued my nursing cover. I updated those items, but I'm going to try and stay away now (JOKES). 

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions: He's pushing SO hard. Like my stomach will be visibly distended. Today during a meeting, we were playing kicks/taps. Right now he's kicking my phone. I had my first kick to the ribs the other day. I immediately text my mom to tell her how much I love her. My ankles are starting to swell. I still have nausea, but my acid reflux finally seems to be somewhat under control between my medication and Tums. 

When's your next appointment? Glucose test on Friday

GTKY: What's your favorite horror movie/movie to watch around Halloween? Oh god. I LOVE horror movies. I prefer the classics (like Psycho), foreign (Audition), and psychological (Se7en). If I have to choose one around this time of year though, it has to be Halloween. Classics, remakes, sequels - I'll watch it all now!
  • Options
    26 weeks baby is as big as kale

Are you doing anything this week to prepare for your baby's arrival? honestly no!

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions: bending over is getting difficult so if I don't have to I won't. 

Some time next week is my glucose test.

GTKY: What's your favorite horror movie/movie to watch around Halloween?(Question stolen from Sunday/Monday Ticker Change:)) Freddy vs Jason. There are so many more that I love!