September 2015 Moms
Options

How many naps does your LO take during the day now?

Sketner610Sketner610 member
edited October 2016 in September 2015 Moms

How many naps does your LO take during the day now? 45 votes

1 Nap
37% 17 votes
2 Naps
55% 25 votes
3 Naps
2% 1 vote
Other
4% 2 votes

Re: How many naps does your LO take during the day now?

• Options
    He takes one nap a day. Usually from 12-2/3
  • Options
    We are on two but I'm anticipating the 2-1 transition in the next month or two.  When he sleeps in or if we have a busy day I'll put him on his 1 nap schedule. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It really depends on the day. No less than 2 sometimes we get three and they are atleast an hour and a half. It really depends on what time he gets up. If he is up at 6 he wants three if he is up closer to 7:30-8:00 he'll only take two. We don't have trouble getting him to sleep at night so I just go with what he wants. We aren't on a schedule so it's a go with the flow type thing here. 
    Missed Miscarriage 3/27 D&C 3/29/2012
  • Options
    We've been on one nap a day for a while. It just happened all of a sudden. He usually only naps for max 2 hours. As pp said it really does depend on the day and the night he had before though. When he's sick or teething and not sleeping well he will take two naps during the day. 
  • Options
    If it's the weekend he usually get 2 naps. The first one mirrors when daycare does theirs but then he's such a bhole sometimes that I put him down again at like 4 until 5 or so, just to get my happy boy back. But daycare has him on just one nap to align with the other kiddos, for about 2 hours or so. 
  • Options
    If he's at home he'll nap twice a day for about an hour or 1.5hrs each nap. At daycare he only naps once and it ranges from 15mins-1hr. It's been a month at daycare and he still hasn't gotten into a sleep routine; poor guy! 
  • Options
    It depends what time she gets up in the morning. If she's up before 9, then it's usually 2 naps. But later than that, like today where she didn't get up until 11, and it's usually only 1. 
  • Options
    1/2 naps depending on the day.

@aabsolut12 How can your baby wake up at 11? What time do they go to sleep?