February 2017 Moms
Options

Monday B*fest

You know you want to let it out.

Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!

Re: Monday B*fest

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is my 3rd pregnancy but first experience with true blue baby brain. I was supposed to come into work for a few hours this weekend because I missed Thursday for my daughter's field trip and there was actually something time sensitive I needed to do... totally spaced on it! Like it didn't even cross my mind until I was eating breakfast with my 3 YO and all of a sudden it hit me. Ugh.  Now my usually chill job is going to give me one of the most stressful Monday's ever.

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    this is the most ridiculous problem.  I was at the nike outlet store and bought a pair of leggings without trying them on.. they're too big and i wore them anyway and keep having to pull them up. 
  • Options
    this is the most ridiculous problem.  I was at the nike outlet store and bought a pair of leggings without trying them on.. they're too big and i wore them anyway and keep having to pull them up. 
    Is your wallet too small for fifties and your diamond shoes too tight too?

i kid I kid

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

• Options
    tishbtishb member
    edited October 2016
    Is your wallet too small for fifties and your diamond shoes too tight too?

i kid I kid
    LOVE the Friends reference   :D
  • Options
    Sitting on the runway for over 30 minutes and someone in front of me is eating some funky food that smells like ass. 

• Options
    I hurt my pointer finger last night, no clue what I did to hurt it. Nothing is coming to mind. But since work last night, my finger has been hurting, and today it's a little swollen and I can't bend it at all. It's annoying me so much. Because it's not hurting hurting. But enough to just annoy the crap out of me.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    MommaBean said:
    When I got out of the shower this morning, I was blow-doing by hair before I put my bra or shirt on and I accidentally ran my hairbrush over a very sore nipple. I don't know how I managed that one, but it sucked. 
    Not to be an obnoxious one-upper, but last week I somehow dropped my hair dryer on face and split my lip. I mean, I was standing upright! Shit happens lol 
    Someone needs to take away our hair products!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My boss was being annoying this morning because his schedule was weird today so I didn't get my lunch until 1 when I usually take it at 12. So I was starving. Now he's stuck in client meetings all afternoon and I am dealing with a regular client that is very upset. He's a good guy and I know why he's so upset but I literally can't do anything for the situation and he just keeps calling to talk to my boss saying my boss is avoiding him and he hates the company because of situations like this. I just want to cry!
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LinnyAnne10LinnyAnne10 member
    edited October 2016
    SOB! went on a walk, and I dropped my phone and shattered my screen. I hate mondays. Now I need to figure out how to afford to replace my phone. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    SOB! went on a walk, and I dropped my phone and shattered my screen. I hate mondays. Now I need to figure out how to afford to replace my phone. 

Google your local area and see if you have a phone repair place. We have one here called Cell 911 or something like that. I got a new iPhone screen for like $100. Not cheap but better than the alternative! 
  • Options
    Full story in ransoms but my hand is close to twice its normal size after being stung yesterday.  Spent most of the day driving my 2 youngest to their allergy appts 1.5 hrs away and my hand ached the whole time.  Can it be a few days from now so that the swelling will have gone down??

• Options
    @scottipino I saw your post in randoms, and that sucks so hard. But at the same time it's kind of hilarious and might make for a fun family story one day. Hope everyone's okay!
  • Options
    @tentacular , I seem to be the only one who reacted with swelling.  Everyone rallied and pictures were taken.  Just wish I could take some Motrin.  Mean mommie made the 4 year old get her flu shot today which she said hurt more then the stings. 

• Options
    @yogadevil & @TeacherMom2517 Thanks ladies, I think this pregnancy has made me much more stubborn. I am definitely not budging on this one!
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!