Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Intro

Hi all - just wanted to introduce myself.  We experienced a loss at 13 weeks - the baby stopped growing somewhere after 9 weeks and we didn't find out until our scheduled NT scan.

I have a number of friends who have experiences losses, but I could never imagine how emotionally painful this would be.  I had a D&C last week and cried uncontrollably through the entire process.  For the following week, I felt like I was coming to terms with everything that happened, but had a post-op follow up today and have been a wreck all day.  As much as we want to start trying again, I am so scared to start all over again.  

Just wanted to say how grateful I am for this community.  Wishing you all the best

Re: Intro

• Options
    I am sorry :-( 

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.   For me trying again has helped me heal. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss, there's no right or wrong way to deal with this kind of pain, talking about it here and the support I've gotten from all of the ladies here has been so helpful in my coming to terms process. Give yourself the time to heal. Hugs
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Trying again can be very difficult emotionally and I'd be lying if I said the anxiety you feel in subsequent pregnancies isn't awful. What has really helped me is knowing that I have been to hell and I made it through. It's unlikely that anything the universe throws at me will be worse than what I already survived.
    “Be present in all things and thankful for all things.”  ~Maya Angelou

~~~~ TW ~~~~~~

Me: 40    DH: 39
    Married 12.19.13
    BFP #1 1/14, MC 2/14 (6wks)
    BFP #2 1/15, MMC/D&C 3/15 (12wks)
    BFP #3 6/15, MC 8/15 (9wks)
    BFP #4 4/16, MC 4/16 (5wks)
    BFP #5 7/16, MMC 8/16 (10 wks)
    BFP #6 3/4 , EDD 11/9/17
  • Options
    I am sorry this happened to you.  I am having trouble as well thinking about going through the whole process again.  I feel like I won't be able to relax when we decide ttc.  
  • Options
    I am so sorry for you loss