April 2017 Moms

Why my pregnant self is crying 9/29

What's got us feeling like 

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying 9/29

• I was randomly looking online at preschool programs in our town to see what options are out there and I had to stop after a few minutes cause I was starting to get emotional. How is my baby at the stage where this is a possibility next year if I want it?!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The woman who died in the Hoboken crash yesterday had just dropped her 18mo off at daycare. I just can't imagine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • You guys, I was a hot mess yesterday. DH and I took DSS #2 and DS out for dinner (DSS #1 stayed with his mom). While we were out for dinner DH thought it was an appropriate time to tell me that DSS #2 (5yrs old) almost died at school. He was eating a lollipop and choked on a big piece. He had turned purple and the teacher had to perform the hiemlich (sp?). I ugly cried in the restaurant. Our waitress had to ask if I was ok. Guys, I typically don't even refer to my stepsons as stepsons. They are my sons. I've been in DSS #2's life since he was 4 months old. I seriously want to go and give his teacher the biggest hug and never let go. 
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @kirstinh88 so scary but glad to hear he's ok!
  • @KirstinH88 I'm glad he's okay! That's really scary.  :/
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Thanks ladies. I sent him off to school today with a huge hug and told him to pass it on to his teacher. I could not imagine if she wasn't there or wasn't attentive to him.
  • @KristinH88  I bet his teacher is shaken up about it!  I've had scary things like that with kids, although I've never been the hero!  Last year, I rode in the ambulance with a student during a severe seizure and I spent weeks just wanted to scoop him up and cuddle during class after. We do love them like our own when they are with us.

I'm so glad he's ok!
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • @cafedisco it's nice to know that there are absolutely amazing teachers out there who love on our little ones while we aren't with them.  <3
  • DS is not feeling well. He is currently napping next to me in my bed (haven't done this in a while). Memories from when he was a newborn at the hospital. I'm thinking how the heck am I gonna manage two kids, working full time, and putting DS in daycare while new baby is with my mom. Then I think that things always end up working out. But I just feel like I need a really good cry...
    Pregnancy Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• My FIL texted DH a picture of a onesie he bought for the baby from a local coffee shop we all love.  I busted out crying because it was so sweet!  It melts my heart that this little one is getting so much love already <3
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My hash browns at Chick-fil-a this morning we're overcooked and not very tasty. I knew I should have gone to Dunkin Donuts instead...