October 2016 Moms

Symptoms Thread 9/26

13»

Re: Symptoms Thread 9/26

• @sportiegrl1213 Yay Tommy!! Big babies sleep better suppposedly?? I'm assuming Baby B will be 8-9 based on family history... 
    This isn't scientific evidence or anything, but I had a 9lb, 7oz baby that started sleeping through the night at 4 weeks.  FX for this next baby.  If nothing else, their chubby rolls are adorable.

Baby BOY due 10-8-16
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Lol thanks @F47 ... can't wait either way! He's gotta come outta me no matter what. 

And I'll take chubby baby rolls allll day @sidecarsareforbishes
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Loading the player...
  • @Blonde1817 ditto what @Alikvasnok said about being from your cervical check. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @sportiegrl1213 totally hear you on the looking like a big baby, at our ultrasound Monday they had baby at 8 pounds 6 ounces and at that time we still had 9 days to our due date.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @sportiegrl1213 ahh!! Chubby baby rolls are the best  <3 we go tomorrow for our U/S to make sure he's head down and I'm also anxious to see their weight estimate! Although I hear they can be really off.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited September 2016
    I'll be right there with @allisonsmith6212 but I'm perfectly fine with it!  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• best of luck tomorrow @LGW2015 can't wait to hear all about it!! From what I've been told the weight can go either way by 1lb but they are pretty close to it. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Mild period-like cramps in the middle of the night and this morning... nothing regular but hoping it's the start of something!!! 
    Me (28) & DH (29)
    Married: May 2015
    BFP 1/24/16 EDD 10/4/16
    It's a boy!

• TMI. Having a lot of extra discharge today. But it's not like water so I'm assuming it's not fluid. Gross. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • @ibabyloveb87 I'm right there with you, have been for a few days now.  Ugh.
    Me (28) & DH (29)
    Married: May 2015
    BFP 1/24/16 EDD 10/4/16
    It's a boy!

• Same girls... so gross @ibabyloveb87 @Blonde1817
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• For any of you still suffering from constipation...I just discovered kiwi berries - they're amazing! Look like little dark green grapes but are actually tiny kiwis, just with a thick, grape like skin instead. Nothing I've tried in 9 months has gotten me going like these, and they're delicious! They're apparently in season now, but only for a short time. I found them at Sam's, but read that Trader Joe's & Whole Foods should have them too. I need this in my life all year!!
  • So, as of Thursday night, my left hip/butt cheek is extremely painful when trying to walk/stand. I'm fine when I'm sitting, but as soon as I try to get up and walk, I'm pretty much unable to move. Could baby be on a nerve or something?? So painful and so hard to move. This will make the next 2 weeks verrrrry long.....
  • @ibabyloveb87 you can add me to that, I keep thinking I'm leaking fluid at first.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My complete motivation to do anything and I mean even things like shower, make supper and leave the house felt like an Olympic event today. 
    Common energy I could sure use you these days!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have been feeling unusually good today, still have the sore back but I was able to do alot more today before being in agony. I'm tired now though that's for sure
  • @kmyers228 I had the same kind of day, it was refreshing to get so much stuff done with out excruciating pain and being so tired. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Been having contractions off and on for days. Tonight I've been having menstrual like cramps constantly for a good hour or two. So tired, wish things would move forward. Being able to time contractions would be awesome, even if they were far apart. Better than this constant pain/tightening that won't let up and that I don't know what it means!!

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Caught a cold and it keeps getting worse. Made its way to my chest not sure how I am going survive.lol 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kkrzyriver said:
    Been having contractions off and on for days. Tonight I've been having menstrual like cramps constantly for a good hour or two. So tired, wish things would move forward. Being able to time contractions would be awesome, even if they were far apart. Better than this constant pain/tightening that won't let up and that I don't know what it means!!
    I had the same thing last weekend!  I was trying to time them, but it was just mostly constant pain.  So I was sitting there with my timer, like 'do I feel better now?'  'Nope. still working through this intense cramp.'  
    Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019