April 2017 Moms

First Time Mom Check In - 9/28

Sorry I've been horrible about posting this. There's been some family stuff going on and things have been a bit hectic. If anyone wants to jump in on posting these, feel free. 

How far along are you? 

Symptoms?

Any appointments this week?  

GTKY: At which store would you be most likely to max out your credit card?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: First Time Mom Check In - 9/28

• super_sam03super_sam03 member
    edited September 2016
    How far along are you? Officially 13 weeks today :)

Symptoms? At this point, what few I had almost completely dissipated.  The only one that really stops me in my tracks is fatigue.  I hit 3pm and want to close my office door to catch a few zzz's.  I'm still particularly picky with my food, but I'm better than I was a few weeks ago.  My appetite is back and I'm not sure that's a good thing. 

Any appointments this week?  Not this week but on Monday I have the CVS test (anyone with experience, I'm curious about this) or maybe it's an NT scan (I keep seeing folks post about this and my doc wasn't too clear) and an appt with my OB next Thursday.  I haven't met with him in a month so I'm so excited for my 14 week appt.  I can't wait to see them, hear they are doing well, and hopefully it's just full of good news. 

GTKY: At which store would you be most likely to max out your credit card? Ooo.... probably a tie between Target and Ulta. Target is just the best (when the clothing section doesn't look like a bomb dropped on it.)  Ulta is just my jam.  I usually roam those aisles making a wishlist I never fulfill.  
    TTC Numero uno since 01/13
    Me 31, DH 32, Married 08/08
    02/13/15-HSG-All Clear
    07/25/15-50mg Clomid CD3-7+IUI #1 cd14-3 Follicles; SA 21Mill- BFN
    08/19/15-25mg Clomid CD3-7+IUI #2 cd15-just ovulated, SA 42Mill- BFN
    09/10/15-25mg Clomid CD3-7+IUI #3 cd14-2 Follicles; SA 45Mill- BFN
    01/26/16-IVF#1-Follistim 200IU CD2-CD9, Ganirelix CD6-CD10, hCG 5000IU CD10
    ER 02/05-20 Retrieved - 11 Matured, 9 Fertilized, ET 2/10 (1 Transferred, 4 Frz) - BFP 2/19, M/C-3/5-Trisomy 16
    05/03/16-Karyotyping-Good
    06/15/16-Endometrial Biopsy-Negative
    06/21/16-IVF #2-BCP CD3-23, Lupron 10IU CD18-CD2, 5IU-CD13, Gonal-F 225IU CD3-13, hCG 5000IU,
    ER 07/14-14 Retrieved,11 Matured, 10 Fertilized, ET 07/19 (2 Transferred, 6 Frz), BFP 7/28, 8/16 U/S-TWINS! 
    Due Date - April 6, 2017  UPDATED March 23, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker

• How far along are you? 
    13 weeks, 3 days
    Symptoms?
    Mild headaches, and everything is annoying me, but that could have something to do with the fact that I need a vacation. 
    Not until we get back from Florida in a week. 
    Any store that sells books or yarn. 
    Married: 10-2-2010
    Punk's birthday: 3-28-17
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 
    13 weeks 2 days
    Symptoms?
    Still have nausea/major food aversions. Really getting old. 
    Nope...next one is Oct 21st. I wish I had more because it makes it feel real, but I realize that I am lucky to be low-risk and that is why I am not having more appointments. 
    Hmm...there are a few lol. Definitely Target (that would be easy), REI (we are really active/outdoorsy and gear is so expensive), and probably Michael's or Hobby Lobby (I love crafts). 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 13W2D

Symptoms? RLP, sore boobs

Any appointments this week?  Prenatal today, NT scan tomorrow...I'm super nervous. 

GTKY: At which store would you be most likely to max out your credit card? Hmm....Anything with home décor, Target and Babies R Us (even before I was expecting) 
    ****Trigger mentioned****
    Us:  37, 38, unexplained IF
    TTC for the second time
    Married 10/21/12 to my wonderful wife
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science
    since 2/2014

7 IUIs, 1 cancelled due to too many follicles, 6 BFNs.
    IVF #1 & 2 Failed
    IVF #3 20 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized with ICSI, 6 made it to day 5
                 2 blasts transferred 7/17
    Beta #1 7/26 ***BFP*** 144
    Beta #2 7/28 271
    Beta #3 8/4 1972
    8/15 - Officially pregnant with TWINS
    9/1 - Baby B no longer has a heartbeat, Baby A is holding on!
    9/29 - MMC
    Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 15
    Next cycle will be FET without PGS testing. 
    3/27 - FET transferred 2 "excellent" blasts 
    Beta #1 4/5 ***BFP*** 107 (9dp5dt)
    Beta #2 4/7  244  (11dp5dt)
    Beta #3 4/14  2038   (18dp5dt)
    4/25 - Confirmed pregnancy. Baby measured 1 day behind, FHR 132
    5/9 - 2nd U/S - Baby measured one day ahead, FHR 178
    12/21 - Baby Boy born
    12/10 - FET transfered 1 3BB blast
    Beta #1 12/19 - 88
    Beta #2 12/21 - 230
    Beta #3 12/18 - 3066
  • How far along are you?
    11w5d. US yesterday said I was about a week ahead, but I'm going to keep my date.. mostly so I don't have to update my tracker. 

Symptoms?
    I'm hoping they're going away. I had three great days, and then a horrible one. Today is good again. Fingers crossed.

US yesterday! It was amazing. The baby was going crazy, doing headstands, and wiggling all over the place.

I haven't wanted to shop at all! I don't know what's wrong with me. Yesterday my mom wanted to do something nice for me, so she took me out and told me to buy whatever I wanted. I couldn't find anything! I ended up getting a pair of yoga pants. 
    Me: 29 DH: 31 Married: 9/17/2014
    1st child, 2 fur-babies
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @Holzie good luck with your appointments! I was a wreck leading up to my NT scan too. Keep us posted! :smile:
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 
    12+2
    Symptoms?
    Tired and super heartburn-tastic
    NT scan tomorrow
    Probably Amazon.com or Target if it has to be a brick & mortar store.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11

• How far along are you? 11+3. 

Symptoms? Nausea, fatigue, insomnia, aches in uterus. 

Any appointments this week?  Yesterday--heartbeat sounds good! 

GTKY: At which store would you be most likely to max out your credit card? I don't use credit cards but hypothetically speaking, hobby lobby or Barnes and Noble. 
  • How far along are you? 11+1. 

Symptoms? RLP, headaches, tired, sorta cranky.  :D 

Any appointments this week?  Nope, not until 10/20

GTKY: At which store would you be most likely to max out your credit card? I am not a huge shopper but maybe HomeGoods and/or Costco. Most of our furniture is really old and in a perfect world I'd replace a bunch of it!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • How far along are you?  12 + 1

Symptoms? Between 5pm - 9pm I become so bloated that I look 7 months pregnant. It's not very comfortable. I am still getting tired pretty easily but that's getting better. 

Any appointments this week?  We have our 2nd US + OBGYN appointment tomorrow. 

GTKY: At which store would you be most likely to max out your credit card? Container Store. I know that's ridiculous but I've spent a fortune there in the last 6 months getting our home organized. I just finished our pantry and it's so beautifully usable, I could cry. Next up is our laundry room space. Everything has a place, people! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Omie_Wise said:
    GTKY: At which store would you be most likely to max out your credit card? Container Store. I know that's ridiculous but I've spent a fortune there in the last 6 months getting our home organized. I just finished our pantry and it's so beautifully usable, I could cry. Next up is our laundry room space. Everything has a place, people! 
    I totally get this. Although, my house is not as beautifully organized as I would like it to be!
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • How far along are you?  11w3d

Symptoms?  Acne?  Otherwise, super grateful I've appeared to be a little less tired the last week and a half or so (I think...unless that's a bad sign :-/)

Any appointments this week?  Nope, not till 10/10. But got my NIPT results this AM which provides some relief.

GTKY: At which store would you be most likely to max out your credit card?  Nordstrom!
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • How far along are you? 10+6 (due date changed today)

Symptoms? Acne, gas, constipation; all things I suppose I'd prefer over extreme nausea.

Any appointments this week?  Had an appointment today. Couldn't find the heartbeat on the doppler so I got an ultrasound, baby looks great and was wiggling around. Did bloodwork for NIPT, we'll get results in 8-10 days. Got my anatomy scan scheduled for black Friday :)

GTKY: At which store would you be most likely to max out your credit card? Home Depot
  • How far along are you? 13+2

Symptoms? Mostly subsided... lulled me into a false sense of security and I decided to not take my diclegis last night. But threw up again this morning. Still have sore boobs and heartburn. Also feeling lots of fluttering which is pretty cool.  

Any appointments this week?  Not until Mid October. Next U/S is on Halloween. 

GTKY: At which store would you be most likely to max out your credit card? Always Amazon. But Costco and Target are also strong contenders. 
  • How far along are you?   13 + 6

Symptoms?  Tired at night and going to bed super early, sore gums.

Any appointments this week?  None until the middle-end of October

GTKY: At which store would you be most likely to max out your credit card? Definitely Target! I go in with a few things on my list and come out with my arms full.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • How far along are you? 
    12+2
    Symptoms?
    I have had relatively few symptoms overall. Starving, a few motion sick type feelings, sensitive smell weeks 5-9, but now I feel almost completely normal except I second what Super_Sam said... 3PM comes and I feel like I got hit by a truck and have to lay on the couch for a bit. 
    No appt. until Oct 21. The waiting is so hard! I want to hear the heartbeat again!!
    Definitely Amazon.com 
  • How far along are you? 11 weeks today  :)

Symptoms? Fatigue and heartburn. The heartburn seems to be subsiding some.

Any appointments this week?  Not this week. Had my NIPT on Tuesday and got to see baby do a complete flip from back to front  <3 Next appointment is scheduled for Oct. 14th

GTKY: At which store would you be most likely to max out your credit card? Definitely Target, Hobby Lobby, or Amazon, depending on what I'm looking for!

Congratulations to each of you! Can't wait to read more updates and find out what we're all having!
  • How far along are you? 
    10 Weeks and 6 days today

Symptoms?
    Waves of nausea hit me now and then and I start to dry heave, but its been a few days since I've thrown up.  I keep preggie pops with me all the time now.  Tired all the time and of course hungry.  I am either started to get a bump or I'm already putting on some weight from overeating.  

No :( Next appointment is the 13th for a NT scan.  

Probably Amazon or Target

@TheJerilu @Holzie  How did the NT scan go?  

• @aboxofchocolates
    Unfortunately, Seamonkey was sound asleep and refused to change positions beyond wiggling their hands and feet a bit, so they couldn't get the u/s results they needed.  They were able to see all major organs and HB, though, just not the NT at the correct angle. I'll be getting another scan on Wednesday.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • @thejerilu good luck with the next scan! Hopefully baby will be in a good position!