My clinic absolutely refuses to do the first ultrasound before 7 weeks (I'm scheduled for 10/18 which will be 7w3d). Did any of you other ladies have to wait that long? And if so, how did you cope? I had 2 betas earlier this week confirming that I'm pregnant and now nothing until 10/18, which is just cruel!
I hope im still pregnant by then!
***BFP & Child Warning***
Me: 34, DH: 37 ~ TTC since 2014
IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! EDD 4/4/20