January 2017 Moms

Re: FFFC 9/30

• Loading the player...
  • Might be wrong thread but whatever.....My kid might have pinworms (butthole worms) ffs. Last thing I need right now is to deal with ass worms, like no thanks, and apparently if I catch it, which is likely as dd is always all over me, I can't take anything to deal with them because of pregnancy. 
  • @mudderbear ahhhhhh! Nightmare! 
  • I am the exact opposite. I just want my H to leave me alone and everyone else for that matter. If he didn't speak to me for the next 3 months, I think I'd be fine with that. I'm a terrible person. 
  • Teach123 said:
    I am the exact opposite. I just want my H to leave me alone and everyone else for that matter. If he didn't speak to me for the next 3 months, I think I'd be fine with that. I'm a terrible person. 
    Not a terrible person at all! I was the same way the first time around. It'll fade, trust me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Might be wrong thread but whatever.....My kid might have pinworms (butthole worms) ffs. Last thing I need right now is to deal with ass worms, like no thanks, and apparently if I catch it, which is likely as dd is always all over me, I can't take anything to deal with them because of pregnancy. 
    I think there's a cream you could use on your butt if you do catch it, I believe it's OTC, but I have no idea if it's safe for pregnancy. At any rate, that seriously sucks. I'm sorry, and I hope it isn't pinworms/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mudderbear anddddd now I feel itchy and am off to check my kid's butt. Yuck. Sorry you have to deal with that!

I'm +1 on the needy train in that I'm like "VALIDATE ME!" I legit texted him a picture of my grocery savings today and was pissed when he wasn't super impressed and didn't congratulate me on a job well done (Dude. I did a glucose test today then hit the grocery store with a 15 month old and still saved your ass $36). But at the same time I'm +1 on the "omg don't touch me" side too. 
  • I have been sick all week and I am unapologetically whiny and bitchy. I feel fine but mynose is all stuffed up and today I started losing my voice. I have a hair appointment later today and I always hate awkwardly sitting in the chair not talking, but looks like that will happen today. 

• my give no F's/flame away confession is that i had a OB appointment today at 1 so I left work at 12:45 under the guise of "i'll be checking emails after appointment" but instead i got a mani/pedi & my eyebrows threaded. No cares because I was starting to feel like a cavewoman. 

Also +1 for the needy train. and the mushy train. my fiancee travels a lot, a lot, a lot for work and it really just UGH sucks. 
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 26, DH: 31
    Diagnosed with Hashimoto's 06/17
    BFP #1: 05/11/16 DD born 01/01/17, Happy New Year
    TTC #2: 01/2019
    BFP #2 09/24/19--Ended in chemical pregnancy
    BFP #3 07/02/2020 Due: 03/10/2021

• @nolemama24 DH travelled a lot when I was pregnant with DD and while I handled it well prior when I was pregnant anytime he left/called/text me while gone I would sobbbbbb. It's been better the few times he's travelled this time but I think I've just been too busy with toddler stuff to miss him much when he goes. 
  • @katesmama0706 girl yes. sometimes I sob. Sometimes I get angry. He often is out traveling & is gone four weeks at a time (contractor for Air Force). It's hard to not feel kinda disconnected ya know? Luckily he is transitioning into a position by December that will stop the long travels. 
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 26, DH: 31
    Diagnosed with Hashimoto's 06/17
    BFP #1: 05/11/16 DD born 01/01/17, Happy New Year
    TTC #2: 01/2019
    BFP #2 09/24/19--Ended in chemical pregnancy
    BFP #3 07/02/2020 Due: 03/10/2021

• Add me to the needy train too! Every time I 'complain' about the 2yr old never ever giving me any personal space (like hands on my boobs down the shirt, laying literally on top of me when trying to cuddle in bed etc) my husband just chuckles and says 'Reminds me of someone!' because I have been basically physically touching him for like 4weeks now LOL. 
    BabyGaga
    DS1 - 03/31/2006
    DS2 - 12/31/2008
    DS3 - 06/26/2012
    DS4 - 08/07/2014
  • @mudderbear Now my kid is complaining of an itchy butt, and all I can think of is pinworms. Agh!!!!
  • @Teach123 oh no I'm sorry!! Apparently the trick to finding them is checking when they are sleeping....not as easy as you'd think. But either my kid hasn't been asleep long enough or she doesn't have it. I'll creep in her room again at first pee
  • @Teach123 oh no I'm sorry!! Apparently the trick to finding them is checking when they are sleeping....not as easy as you'd think. But either my kid hasn't been asleep long enough or she doesn't have it. I'll creep in her room again at first pee
    Do the tape test. Put tape over her bottom before bed it will catch them if they're there and then you don't have to keep sneaking in and risk waking her
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so needy as well, I have been struggling with pretty bad gas pains and lightning crotch and every time it hits I just want my DH to acknowledge how uncomfortable pregnancy is for me haha. He is so supportive and an amazing husband, it is just funny how we expect our partners to react and act in the exact ways we want without communicating what we want! 

• Ever since I found out that we're having another girl, I've been fantasizing about having 2 more so we can be like the March family in Little Women, minus all their tragedies.  I could be a real life Marmee!!! 1) this tells you how much of a book nerd I am and 2) my poor, poor husband if we have 4 girls and no boys.  There's absolutely nothing wrong with girls and I know he'd be perfectly happy (and obviously I would be thrilled!), but he would just love to have a son at some point!
    As SOON as you mentioned having two more girls I IMMEDIATELY thought about Little Women. That was my favorite book growing up, I've read it so many times! Lol
    <3 * Happily married August, 23rd, 2014 * <3

Pregnancy Ticker