April 2017 Moms

FFFC

Here's your spot to unload all your flame free confessions! 

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • i left the a/c on at the house!   If my husband knew he would freak out!
  • I'm so over my job. Was planning on leaving at the end of January. My due date is 4-1-17 and i want a few months to get everything ready for baby. 

Now I don't think I can last till then. Thinking of leaving the last week of December. Augh I hope I don't have to train anyone.
  • On Wednesday I had sushi for lunch. (it was shrimp tempura, but still supposedly frowned upon)

Yesterday I didn't feel well at all. My nausea is well under control lately, but yesterday was not a good day, thanks to insomnia, too. So I got my DD from school, made dinner, we baked together then she watched tv while I dozed next to her.  I just couldn't help it.

• @MrsBakes mmmmm... shrimp tempura sushi is my absolute favorite thing ever. We had a great place to get some in our last city and now I must hunt for something around here. I am gonna need that ASAP. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mrsstuessy 

It was glorious! And very close to my work. This way I can hide it from H because I always tell him that he can't spend money eating out. hehehehe

I don't know where you live, but I wish you were where I'm at. This place is by far the best place around here, super fresh, and much cheaper than most places. Bigger rolls, too! Pure perfection!

I think you need to get on a mission to find for a good shrimp tempura roll :)

• Right now I am sitting on the couch fighting the urge to shake my 2yo. He swept a bunch of papers onto the floor and I told him to pick them up. He is picking up the papers but they are not making it back on the table. So instead of a stack of papers beside the table I now have papers thrown all over the living room. I have used the time while writing this to breath and now I think I can deal with him without murdering him.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @Virginialeigh I definitely know that feeling! Toddlers really can be monsters sometimes. Deep breaths.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • I ate liver pate last night. And will do it again some time this week. it's too good not to have