April 2017 Moms

Weekly doctor's appointments 9.26.16

mylittleirvzmylittleirvz member
edited September 2016 in April 2017 Moms

Ok, hopefully no one hates me for getting this started but both weeks I've had appointments there's been no thread and it makes me sad to not get to participate! :)

Had my second appointment yesterday (12+5) and all looks great. Baby had a strong heartbeat of 161 - it's always a little sigh of relief at every appointment to hear it chugging away! Next appointment will be Oct 28 where we, fingers crossed, get to find out if we have a little girl or a little boy! My husband is dying to know! :)

How about anyone else? Any appointments this week?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekly doctor's appointments 9.26.16

• Loading the player...
  • HappyAnjelHappyAnjel member
    edited September 2016
    I have an appointment on Thursday. I'll be 12+6 it's just a normal appointment.. hoping to hear heartbeat on the Doppler this time though as two weeks ago they couldn't.  Also hoping to get my appointment for my NT ultrasound.
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • Thanks for getting it started! I have my second ultrasound tomorrow. My mom and husband are going with me so I feel terrified. I expect the worst with these things no matter how much I try to think positively, and knowing they'll be there makes me freak out even more. 
    Me: 29 DH: 31 Married: 9/17/2014
    1st child, 2 fur-babies
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• MagheetaMagheeta member
    edited September 2016
    My second appointment is tomorrow, and I'll be 13w on the dot. Looking forward to hearing the heartbeat, which is pretty much all that will happen. I've elected not to do any of the early testing, so it should be a quick appointment. It's also good timing because I've had a head cold since Saturday, and I'm afraid it's going to turn into a sinus infection. FX the new OB's have started at the practice and given my OB a break with the patient load. He was the only one there at my first appointment, so we went like 45 minutes late. 

ETA: Appointment went well. Still transitioning with the new partners, so I was there over an hour for a less than 10 minute appointment. Very happy I got to hear the heartbeat. 161! 
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I have my second appointment, but first with my Dr, on Thursday. It's a 30 minute appointment so I'm not really sure what to expect, although I'm assuming I'll listen to the heartbeat, get a flu shot and then schedule my blood draw for NIPT and schedule my NT scan, probably my second trimester ultrasound as well. Otherwise, I'm already scheduled for my 10 minute appointments through January/26 weeks.
  • I'm scheduled for my 2nd appointment (first official prenatal appointment) tomorrow, 9/28. I have an US right before my appointment as well. 

I've been a worrying since the day I found out that something could go wrong but we really want to announce at 10 weeks, just before a big family event out of state. We didn't want to announce at a cousin's wedding and steal their thunder. 

Hoping the US and appointment go well. If so I think we will announce at 10 weeks on Sunday. 
  • We have 2 appointments this week.  We have our first official check up with the OB on Thursday then our NT/genetic testing on Friday.  I can't wait to see the baby and make sure everything is progressing properly. 
    ****Trigger mentioned****
    Us:  37, 38, unexplained IF
    TTC for the second time
    Married 10/21/12 to my wonderful wife
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science
    since 2/2014

7 IUIs, 1 cancelled due to too many follicles, 6 BFNs.
    IVF #1 & 2 Failed
    IVF #3 20 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized with ICSI, 6 made it to day 5
                 2 blasts transferred 7/17
    Beta #1 7/26 ***BFP*** 144
    Beta #2 7/28 271
    Beta #3 8/4 1972
    8/15 - Officially pregnant with TWINS
    9/1 - Baby B no longer has a heartbeat, Baby A is holding on!
    9/29 - MMC
    Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 15
    Next cycle will be FET without PGS testing. 
    3/27 - FET transferred 2 "excellent" blasts 
    Beta #1 4/5 ***BFP*** 107 (9dp5dt)
    Beta #2 4/7  244  (11dp5dt)
    Beta #3 4/14  2038   (18dp5dt)
    4/25 - Confirmed pregnancy. Baby measured 1 day behind, FHR 132
    5/9 - 2nd U/S - Baby measured one day ahead, FHR 178
    12/21 - Baby Boy born
    12/10 - FET transfered 1 3BB blast
    Beta #1 12/19 - 88
    Beta #2 12/21 - 230
    Beta #3 12/18 - 3066
  • I'm getting my MaterniT21 test done tomorrow.  Not looking forward to the blood work, but I'm excited for the u/s.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17
  • I had an appointment yesterday. I'm calling him/her jelly bean since he/she was jumping around so much. Strong heart beat too! I'm getting NT ultrasound next week. Looking forward to seeing my jelly bean again.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• @cafedisco

Love the 3 orgasms a week! Lol!!!

I also think its super cool that they have a model baby for every week!