April 2017 Moms

WTF Wednesday (late)

Sorry, I completely forgot yesterday was Wednesday! What is making you ladies say WTF this week?!

wtf kristen wiig what is happening reactions

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
DS--N14
Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17

Re: WTF Wednesday (late)

• Loading the player...
  • We have a faculty member who only comes out of her office and walks past my desk a few times a day. She seems to only walk by when I'm either on break or not at my desk, and has decided to complain to my boss that I'm not working. I have good communication with my boss, so she knows this isn't true, but it bothers the crap out of me that the faculty person would go running to my boss before checking with me first. 

Married: 10-2-2010
    Punk's birthday: 3-28-17
  • WTF to my almost 3 year old who has yet to learn how to blow his nose.  He woke up at 2:30 am screaming "I need to blow my nose" and proceeded to suck all of the snot in anyways.  After this incident, I couldn't fall back asleep so it looks like I am following the zombie trend today.
  • @chelle087 my 4 year old is a really smart kid, but STILL doesn't know how to blow his nose either... I feel your pain...
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • My mom taught my son how to blow his nose at like a year old and I was like "what?? this is possible?" It has been a life saver with as often as this kid gets runny noses so I am so sorry for those of you who are still having to work on it. :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mylittleirvz What's the trick!?!
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @mylittleirvz

totally jealous!  My 2 yr old does the inhale-exhale to try to get a booger out. And then he gets annoyed b/c its not coming out.  I still use a boogie bulb.
  • HappyAnjelHappyAnjel member
    edited September 2016
    Wtf to the fact that last pregnancy they made me see every doctor in the office and not mine.. and missed a very important piece of information in my lab results that could have caused horrible issues (thank God it didn't!) We caught this today when looking at lab results.
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • WTF to my dog. She usually sleeps all night just fine, but last night she was up and wanted out every few hours. She must have been sick. And just when we finally start to get my 13 month old to sleep through the night, the dog wont! 
  • @kristen88 & @shaunessa, I honestly have NO clue! I asked her how she did and she just was like "I don't know he just did it for me!" This is the same kid that started whistling before he was a year old! What??
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • *****TW*****

WTF Mom. Please stop saying "I don't want you to dwell on this forever" about me still struggling with the loss of one of the twins. It's been TWO weeks. I lost a baby! Back off. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @mama5181 Sorry your mom is being a bit insensitive. You take all the time to grieve that you need, she doesn't get to decided when its been long enough.
  • @Mama5181 ugh, insensitivity is the worst, I'm sorry she's being that way. 
  • @Mama5181 that's awful!  Sometimes moms can be the worst. 

@ashleym112 It's 3:11am.  I'm bumping. Ugggggh.  I didn't get insomnia until 3rd tri before.  I'm really hoping this doesn't become a routine. 
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • @cafedisco it's the worst! hopefully it goes away soon for both of us!

BabyFruit Ticker

DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17
  • WTF to my massage therapist. She actually said to me during a massage this week "I think you're having a girl. Girls steal their mom's beauty during pregnancy". WTF? Who would say that?! I didn't even know what to say. I woke up and didn't do my hair or make-up and walked in wearing sweats- but to even comment on someone's looks anyway is so unprofessional and straight up mean to a pregnant person! Ugh I miss wine. 
  • @cafedisco I'm bumping at 3am because my smoke alarm started going crazy and I had to drive to a gas station for a new battery. Now I can't sleep, this stinks!! 

@BecNJake who does their hair or makeup to go get a massage anyway?!? I'm sure all her clients look like hell when they come in, I know I do when I go to get a massage even when I'm not pregnant... that was rude and so unprofessional... 
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

• @BecNJake I would have made a comment about feeling like I'm glowing lately, and make her squirm a little. I hope you didn't tip her.
    imagelogan and ruthieLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers