October 2016 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change 9-29-16

How many weeks? 

What size is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?

GTKY: Now that we are all pretty much in the home stretch, are the nerves starting to kick in? (every ticker change this week, apparently)

Also, sorry for skipping last week. By the time I realized it, I decided that no one cared because no one said anything. Maybe we will have more news this week!

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 9-29-16

• Options
    How many weeks? 38!

What size is baby? 6 lbs 10 ozs as of our last ultrasound this past week.

Upcoming appointments? Next Tuesday.. another cervix check. I'm debating on declining it since last week hearing no change pretty much ruined my day.

Rants/Raves/Questions? None

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? None

GTKY: Now that we are all pretty much in the home stretch, are the nerves starting to kick in? (every ticker change this week, apparently)
    not yet.. I just don't feel like it's time yet
  • Options
    honeytophoneytop member
    edited September 2016
    How many weeks? 36 weeks today

What size is baby? size of a papaya

Upcoming appointments? next week thursday,will be having a cervix check then.

Rants/Raves/Questions? none

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I keep waddling like a duck all over the place,my OB told me at my appointment today,that the baby's head is down,quite low actually.

GTKY: Now that we are all pretty much in the home stretch, are the nerves starting to kick in? (every ticker change this week, apparently) nerves are definitely kicking in,am feeling quite unprepared at the moment,wishing I could have a bit more time to let it all sink in and get my DD adequately prepared.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks? 37 weeks!

What size is baby? size of a skunk!

Upcoming appointments? Tuesday we have a growth/fluid U/S, checking for dilation, and a nst appt.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I just want this girl to be here already! 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? waddling and its now hard to get up from chairs lol.

GTKY: Now that we are all pretty much in the home stretch, are the nerves starting to kick in? (every ticker change this week, apparently) No nerves just pure excitement! I have everything ready to go and i'm literally waking up everyday hoping that today is go time.

SO and I have been together: 5 Years+
    BFP: 03/10
    First Baby: 10/20/2016
  • Options
    How many weeks? 38

What size is baby? according to my most recent newsletter - a baby! (if my growth scan was correct, and she gained 8oz per week, she's 7 lb. 4 oz. which is more than I weighed when I was born

Upcoming appointments? Monday afternoon is my last appointment before my due date and will be my first cervix check (I didn't want to risk instigating anything before October). My next appointment after that is Friday the 14th, the day after my due date (my doctor is off that week before I'm due - yay).

Rants/Raves/Questions? We are really attached to our due date, despite knowing that it's probably not going to work out, so I'm trying to pre-adjust to the disappointment ahead of time. I hope it's still a good date - and NOT my birthday (the 15th).

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? All the chocolate, and also everything I can't eat because of GD.

GTKY: Now that we are all pretty much in the home stretch, are the nerves starting to kick in? (every ticker change this week, apparently) Yes & no. I'm kind of at a loss. I am having anxious trouble sleeping thinking about everything that needs to be done and what will happen in any eventuality. I guess I'd do better to actually work on stuff but I'm so tired the rest of the time!

• Options
    How many weeks? 36

What size is baby? Papaya, 5 lbs 13 oz according to today's ultrasound

Upcoming appointments? Had a growth scan today. Baby looks good. She's so low that it was hard for the tech to get her head measurements. Regular appointment and NST Monday.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I've been having more crampy BH contractions. I'm already 3 cm dilated but I'm trying to hold this girl in for a few more weeks!

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Still craving all the sweets I can't have. Only a few weeks (or less) to go!

GTKY: Now that we are all pretty much in the home stretch, are the nerves starting to kick in? (every ticker change this week, apparently) I'm not really nervous. I'm just so anxious to meet her and for DD to meet her little sister. I guess the thing I'm most nervous about is going into labor on my own. I've been induced twice.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• Options
    mrsman2018mrsman2018 member
    edited September 2016
    I was wondering where it was last week but did not wanna say anything. Was just going to post in Friday but thought they'd be like, who dis?
    How many weeks? 39

What size is baby? Mini pumpkin

Upcoming appointments? Tomorrow morn is my c-section!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I am just done. Everything hurts and I just wanna see my baby girl. She is breech right now and I get an US tomorrow before the SC. I hope she has not flipped so I can see her and not be sent home to wait. I have been mentally prepared for this SC for weeks now and would be upset if it did not happen. 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Got my first hemorrhoid today and it hurts like a bitch. Just what I needed my last day of pregnancy, to have a pain in my ass!

GTKY: Now that we are all pretty much in the home stretch, are the nerves starting to kick in? (every ticker change this week, apparently) Yasss! As a FTM I am nervous/scared about a lot. I am going to be cut open and they are gonna pull out a human being. I am scared about the spinal. I am scared I will puke from the anaesthetic. I am scared about the recovery of a c-section. I am scared to meet my daughter and I am afraid that I won't bond with her. I am afraid of what my body will look like after surgery. I am scared of never getting to sleep again. I am just scared. Ha. Normal? I feel so prepared and unprepared at the same time. 
  • Options
    Good luck with your C section, @littlewillie2016! I again missed the boat yesterday but better late than never :) 

37 weeks as of Thursday. My days off pregnancy are limited as I will be induced at 38.

Size? Hopefully baby sized by now. 

Last NST Monday  and then induction starting on Wednesday night. 

My rave is that I'm officially done with work! Using my vacay time to rest, nest,  and hopefully not make my carpal tunnel worse. 

Cravings: anything. Literally all the food. Still!! 

Like @littlewillie2016 I am anxious about everything as a FTM, but also super excited for the challenge and new experience!! 
  • Options
    @littlewillie2016,sending positive thoughts and vibes your way. You are going to do great and your Precious little one would be awesome!