April 2017 Moms

What My Pregnant Self is Eating 9/29

What's on the menu? Eating like a beast yet?
Me: 29 DH: 33
Married: 5/30/2013
DSS #1: 5/25/2007
DSS #2: 1/22/2011
DS #3: 7/8/2012
BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
DS #4: 4/21/17

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Eating 9/29

• Am I the only one who is fulfilling the pregnancy stereotype of an insane love for pickles? DH finally made me buy a massive jar instead of the smaller ones I've been buying every week.

Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • I bought a jar a few weeks ago, I walked by and the pickles just looked so freaking good. Since then, haven't really craved them again.

Grapes, Sour Cream & Cheddar chips, and deli sandwiches--I finally stopped by Jimmy Johns yesterday because I could not take it anymore! I've also just started wanting cherry cordials but haven't found any yet :(

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh man, thanks ladies, now Jimmy John's and pickles sound amazing! Unfortunately the nearest Jimmy John's is 35 min away but pickles will be added to tomorrow's grocery list... probably the sour cream chips too...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kirstinh88 I ate a jar of claussen's pickles over the last 2 days and they were amazing! They're hard to come by though bah but may have to make another stop to pick more up!!

my parents just came back from the states and brought me fun flavoured m and m's and...flaming hot lime Cheetos!! I'm in heaven...hid them from DH because he doesn't love them nearly as much as I do and in my current state I NEED them far more than he does 
  • I still can't eat much besides carbs and cheese. Haha. Or dairy in general. No real cravings besides potatoes! 
  • FFFC + what I'm eating...haven't been able to stomach much all day and I have a craving for sushi.  DH just set off (on his own will) to get me some.  It's 7:45 which means just about bedtime :)
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • I haven't been craving pickles, but similarly I have been craving vinegary things... buffalo chicken wings, sweet and sour chicken, salt and vinegar chips. I was sure we were having a boy because of it, but then all the sudden my cravings switched to fruit and baked goods. We'll see!
  • No pickles for me. I am not a fan, but have a huge stash in my basement of pickles that I have canned from the garden. It's kind of absurd seeing that I don't eat them. I usually end up giving them with gifts at the holidays.

I just went to a fall festival and had apple crisp with ice cream and kettle corn for lunch. Super nutritious right?
  • Loaded potato salad... All the heart eyes. 
  • Otis Spunkmeyer chocolate chocolate chip muffin. I've been waiting all day to eat it. I had to wait for DS to go to sleep so I wouldn't have to share. It's glorious!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• I've been eating more Taco Bell than I probably have in the last 5 years of my life. I've been subbing the meat and adding potatos on everything and it's heavenly. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Otis Spunkmeyer chocolate chocolate chip muffin. I've been waiting all day to eat it. I had to wait for DS to go to sleep so I wouldn't have to share. It's glorious!
    Oooh I'm responding again because I forgot how much I've been coveting these when our cafeteria has them.  Yummmmm. 
    BabyFruit Ticker