February 2017 Moms

Tentacular

Are you gone? Did you change your name? 
You can't just be my side piece and then go MIA......... 

Re: Tentacular

• Awww. I wonder what happened to her.  I hope she's just busy.  

• Loading the player...
  • Hopefully all is well.....she just kind of disappeared on us....
  • It doesn't say "User Banned Carry On" when you click her name, so I'd assume she's just MIA.
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yeah I've missed @tentacular. She was always really nice and very funny. I always liked seeing what she had to say. 
  • As I'm bumping from a computer and not mobile today, my stalking skillz are eeee-lite. She was last active on the 24th, but hasn't said anything/commented since early September. Hope she's okay and just busy! 
  • I know last time she was MIA for a while she came back and said she was just busy. Hopefully that's the case this time.

ME: 25, DH: 27

TTC #1 since 09/2015

Miscarriage @ 10 wks 02/28/2016

BFP 05/28/2016!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sorry for the heart problems and stress @tentacular. It's great to hear from you!
  • @tentacular I'm sorry you're having to deal with all of that. Thanks for stopping in and updating us!

ME: 25, DH: 27

TTC #1 since 09/2015

Miscarriage @ 10 wks 02/28/2016

BFP 05/28/2016!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @tentacular I'm sorry you're dealing with all that stress. Sending lots of good vibes your way and hope everything goes as smoothly as possible for you here on out.
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • @tentacular I'm so sorry to hear how stressed you've been ((hugs)) I hope things can calm down for you a bit! Thank you for the update :)
  • @tentacular Sorry you're dealing with all the stress, and the heart problems. I'm glad you stopped in!
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • I'm sorry you're dealing with so much @tentacular . I hope things settle down for you to have time to catch your breath and get some much needed rest. I'm glad you popped in. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Awwww! It's great seeing you again, @tentacular ! I'm so sorry about your heart condition and all that craziness you're dealing with.  But yes, we are a very supportive bunch.  So please, feel free to vent, ask for advice, or just lurk! Hoping things get better for you very soon!!

• @tentacular come on here to de-stress! I'm so sorry you are having health concerns. We miss you and would be happy to have you catfish us :-)
  • @tentacular I'm sorry you are having a rough pregnancy.  Please don't be a stranger, we are definitely here to love and support you or even just to distract you
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Spicyweiner That's not such a bad thing. You'll be all loosened up for labor, you hoar. Love!
  • Hugs to you!! we miss you!
  • @Spicyweiner That's not such a bad thing. You'll be all loosened up for labor, you hoar. Love!
    I think my DDs giant noggin already did that 
  • @tentacular ugh I'm so sorry for everything that you're going through! We're here for support!! Sending good vibes!
  • Tentacle spectacular I'm glad you're okay and only kinda a catfish