Pregnant after IF

**First Trimester Check-in - Week of September 19th**

2»

Re: **First Trimester Check-in - Week of September 19th**

• Congrats and welcome @Tulumina@LSatturo126, and @2legbaby! I'm glad you're here. I've updated the list.

@2legbaby The experience with the doppler and bonus US happened to me at 11 weeks. Now I know dopplers are iffy at finding heartbeats and not to panic, but sheesh! 

@clt2pwm11 I haven't had that type of pain in my lady parts, just general abdomen and pelvic twitches or mild cramps. Have you heard of "lighting crotch" (not a medical term, just a description of random and harmless sharp vag pain during pregnancy)? I read about it in another thread and wonder if it's the same thing. 

I bought Sea Bands and I think they work, but I didn't leave them on very long because they feel like they're cutting off blood flow (my wrists are kind of bony). I am stretching the bands out and will try again. I am feeling better though even without them. I am having very specific cravings like orange juice and others that I'm not acting on like homemade cookie dough (because store bought is too sweet and you can't taste the vanilla and other ingredients lol). I know not to eat raw egg, but there's lots of cookie dough without eggs now at Whole Foods that are safe to eat (and that's where they will stay). 

I will post tomorrow's check-in, but I graduate this week and hope someone wants to pick up the ball!  :)

**** Trigger warning ****

IVF/FET with PGS
    EDD March 28, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mrygoround If the original post on this thread is updated I can post in the morning. Also, one of the other reasons you aren't supposed to eat raw cookie dough is the raw flour, which you kinda can't avoid. It makes some people sick. Here is the recipe that I make (https://www.centercutcook.com/edible-egg-less-chocolate-chip-cookie-dough/) whenever I have a cookie dough craving. It is quite tasty, and doesn't usually last long in our house!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31
    Married June 2010, TTC since March 2014
    Blog: ourbinarystar.com

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you for the recipe, @aanddm2014! The pictures alone are delicious. I had not seen the flour E. Coli warnings (I just googled - yikes) - thanks for that as well! I am so worried about GD because I'm at higher risk for everything due to AMA so I am avoiding excessive sugar and salt and resisting these random cravings. I think it's funny how specific they are and luckily they aren't all bad.

The original post is up to date. I graduate mid week, but if you can start posting on Monday that'd be great - thanks!

**** Trigger warning ****

IVF/FET with PGS
    EDD March 28, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • chickyclgchickyclg member
    edited September 2016
    I'd like to be added! I am due May 20th.

We had a crazy summer with a failed FET, BFP followed by a loss, and then this surprise BFP again. So far everything is looking great with this pregnancy.

QOTW: We have a old family bassinet that we use as a doll cradle now.

ETA: just noticed this is an old one

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled