4/13
4/20
4/27

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Have you made any purchases for baby yet?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change - 9/29

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    10 weeks (woohoo 25% of the way there!)
    How big is baby? 
    A petit fours according to Ovia (I got bored of fruit)
    Appointments this week? 
    Nada
    Symptoms?
    Still naseous, still throwing up and still very tired all the time... not feeling nearly as sad as I had been so that's good.
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Totally not baby related, but today I've been very irritated with smokers. Mainly the ones who stand at the cross walk puffing away. I can't leave because there is only one place to cross the street but the cigarette smell makes me gag on a non-pregnant day. Today I was dying.
    We don't need too much since DS is just 13 months now, most of his baby stuff will get handed down. But we did buy a second convertible crib and just upgraded to a City Select stroller with the second seat. 
  • Options

How far along are you? 
    10 weeks!
    How big is baby? 
    Kumquat? Small lime? Bigger than a lollypop
    Appointments this week? 
    Just the first useless one where they take your history and then tou pay for parking. Ugh!
    Symptoms?
    Still sore boobs, still nauseous.
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Couldn't find the baby with the doppler. I'm trying not to freak out because I am 25 pounds heavier than I was with DS, but still...
    GTKY: Have you made any purchases for baby yet? None.

DS born 9/13/2012
    BFP#5: 8/21/2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby? Scoop of ice cream

Appointments this week? Nope, just enjoying a week in my hometown with DS

Symptoms? Hunger.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Just wondering when I'll start to feel this one!

GTKY: Have you made any purchases for baby yet? I bought a halo sleep sack at Target but it's obvious it's been used, washed several times, and returned, so I'm probably taking it back. A friend gave me a TON of new maternity clothes.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Size of a lime

Appointments this week? Did my MaterniT21 test

Symptoms? Nausea, constipation

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm seriously over the nausea.

GTKY: Have you made any purchases for baby yet? My mom has bought one small toy (which is what we gave the kids when we told them), but nothing else.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    12 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    lime
    Appointments this week? 
    Yep, had one yesterday (Thursday) for NT scan and MaterniT21
    Symptoms?
    my "morning" sickness has moved to "afternoon sickness"  but its only like every other day which is good
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Rant-Lots of insomnia
    No, not yet. We pretty much have everything we need from Baby #1.  Waiting to find out the sex so we can get the nursery ready!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 13 +1

How big is baby? Matchbox car(s)

Appointments this week? Not this week but I have an NT scan next Monday and my first official prenatal visit with my OB next Thursday.  I've had a visit with him to go over everything and then an U/S with a tech but this one should cover more :) I'm siked!

Symptoms? Mostly fatigue and I'm still a bit of a picky eater.  A few weeks back I had almost no appetite but that's coming back in full force.  Also, holy vivid dreams! 

Rant/Rave/Questions?  Rant - I went from being a fertility patient going to the doctor's almost every day for ultrasounds - this whole waiting weeks is KILLING ME!

GTKY: Have you made any purchases for baby yet? Not yet - I'm trying to hold out because I'm the first to be pregnant in my family and know they are chomping at the bit to spoil these kids 
    TTC Numero uno since 01/13
    Me 31, DH 32, Married 08/08
    02/13/15-HSG-All Clear
    07/25/15-50mg Clomid CD3-7+IUI #1 cd14-3 Follicles; SA 21Mill- BFN
    08/19/15-25mg Clomid CD3-7+IUI #2 cd15-just ovulated, SA 42Mill- BFN
    09/10/15-25mg Clomid CD3-7+IUI #3 cd14-2 Follicles; SA 45Mill- BFN
    01/26/16-IVF#1-Follistim 200IU CD2-CD9, Ganirelix CD6-CD10, hCG 5000IU CD10
    ER 02/05-20 Retrieved - 11 Matured, 9 Fertilized, ET 2/10 (1 Transferred, 4 Frz) - BFP 2/19, M/C-3/5-Trisomy 16
    05/03/16-Karyotyping-Good
    06/15/16-Endometrial Biopsy-Negative
    06/21/16-IVF #2-BCP CD3-23, Lupron 10IU CD18-CD2, 5IU-CD13, Gonal-F 225IU CD3-13, hCG 5000IU,
    ER 07/14-14 Retrieved,11 Matured, 10 Fertilized, ET 07/19 (2 Transferred, 6 Frz), BFP 7/28, 8/16 U/S-TWINS! 
    Due Date - April 6, 2017  UPDATED March 23, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    13+1 today
    How big is baby? 
    Lemon?
    Appointments this week? 
    Nope, just very impatiently waiting for my NIPT results. Once I know baby is all okay in there, I will hopefully be able to relax and stop worrying. 
    Symptoms?
    Still occasionally nauseous, still tired as all get out. The shortness of breath is already starting, which totally blows!, and just general fatigue. I'm ready to glow dammit
    Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 13 +1

How big is baby? Matchbox car(s)

Appointments this week? Not this week but I have an NT scan next Monday and my first official prenatal visit with my OB next Thursday.  I've had a visit with him to go over everything and then an U/S with a tech but this one should cover more :) I'm siked!

Symptoms? Mostly fatigue and I'm still a bit of a picky eater.  A few weeks back I had almost no appetite but that's coming back in full force.  Also, holy vivid dreams! 

Rant/Rave/Questions?  Rant - I went from being a fertility patient going to the doctor's almost every day for ultrasounds - this whole waiting weeks is KILLING ME!

GTKY: Have you made any purchases for baby yet? Not yet - I'm trying to hold out because I'm the first to be pregnant in my family and know they are chomping at the bit to spoil these kids 
    I feel your pain! The one "perk" at the RE is all the attention all the time! Esp with my first, I just wanted to yell at the OBs office "don't you know I'm special?!?! This baby is a miracle!!" Ha ha. 

Hang in there!
    Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you: 12+5 and getting closer to second trimester every day! That's feeling like an exciting milestone these days! 

How big is baby: somewhere between a plum and a lemon

Appointments this week?: Unfortunately no. I was not offered an NT scan, so I have to wait until Oct 21. Waiting is hard work!

Symoptoms?: Not really. I do get tired in the afternoons, but that's about it. Everything else was prettt mild but have faded in the last few weeks. 

Rants/raves/questions: My only rant is that I wasn't offered an NT scan. We live overseas and are at a military base, so I guess they just assume everything is fine since people are popping out babies left and right. I could use a little reassurance though! 

GTKY: have you made any purchases for baby yet?: We bought a few board books on vacation in Scotland since they were specific to where we were. My MIL bought me some maternity clothes and bought the baby Goodnight Moon and a stuffed puppy. But we started researching car seats and strollers which has been fun!