April 2017 Moms

very first HDBD (hump day bump day) 9/28

Ok, I am going to start it. Here we go. Since we have some ladies just getting into the 2nd trimester I know there are some baby bumps in this group. Post a picture of your growing waistline. 

For any newbies... this thread will be posted every Wednesday from here on out. Feel free to join in as much as you want. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
Married: October 8, 2011
DD1: September 24, 2013
BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
DD2: April 16, 2017
BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: very first HDBD (hump day bump day) 9/28

• Loading the player...
  • Wow, seems like everyone "pops" at 13 weeks! I can't wait to have a bit of a bump shape instead of just looking chubby
  • STM and no bump for me yet.. but lovely bumps ladies!
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • @shaunessa, your dress is so cute!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • shaunessashaunessa member
    edited September 2016
    @mylittleirvz

Thanks! :)

@Dannylion24

Haha, I know what you mean!  TMI but I was trying to go this morning, and my 2.5 yr old kept banging on the door "mama, mama, mama...play? c'mon play!"  So needless to say, I had to wait till I got to work!

I'm loving everyone's bumps!   <3
  • I feel like I noticed this last pregnancy, but I think it's funny that people take their belly selfies with their dominant hand. Most people are facing left in their photos and I (and I assume a couple other left handlers) are facing the right. 
  • @herewegrow I think it depends whether they are taking a picture through a mirror or if the camera is forward facing. My picture, I am facing left, but I am right handed. I had the camera on selfie-mode (camera forward facing) and it was easier to take with my left hand than right. I have an iPhone and just push the volumne button the left with my thumb to take the picture. But great observation! If I was doing the picture through a mirror, I would definitely be using my right hand!
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17