Infertility

Introduction! (Child/loss mentioned)

Hello everyone!

My name is Lindsey, I'm brand new here and I hope to find and be a part of a supportive online community for this painful journey I've found myself on. I'm 30 years old, had no problem conceiving DD who is 3 now. 

DH and I find ourselves at a year and a half of trying with 3 early losses. I have had many tests done and the only thing that has been a slight red flag is elevated AMH (9.?) and very very thick EWCM that my OB said was unusual and almost impenetrable. We are on our second month of unmedicated IUI, the first one resulted in a CP. If this month doesn't work out we plan to add Letrozole into the mix.

Im sorry that we are all here but I'm hopeful to share in this alongside you all and hopefully be able to lend my support as often as possible.

Re: Introduction! (Child/loss mentioned)

• Welcome to the group. Sorry you find yourself on this road. But these ladies are absolutely wonderful and great company for the journey.

I'm a Lindsay, too (A-Y)! Hope your stay is short! 
  • Welcome!  I'm also new.  I'm so sorry for your losses.  I hope your stay here is short!
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome! You've been on quite a roller coaster :( I'm sorry you find yourself here, but glad you've found us.