October 2016 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change 9.28.16

How many weeks? 

What size is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?

GTKY: Now that we are all pretty much in the home stretch, are the nerves starting to kick in? (Stolen from Monday and Tuesday)
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 9.28.16

• How many weeks? 39 weeks! 

What size is baby? Pumpkin <3

Upcoming appointments? Had our weekly appt. yesterday. Same as last week, still 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Was hoping for more progress! They think he's head down but we're going for an U/S on Friday to confirm. I'm excited to see him again seeing how he doesn't seem to want to arrive in person yet and anxious to see how much they estimate his weight to be.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Just so ready for him to be here! We do kind've want him to have an October birthday so anytime after Friday is good :)

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Achy and crampy. Absolutely ravenous since yesterday! I dreamt of food all last night ha

GTKY: Now that we are all pretty much in the home stretch, are the nerves starting to kick in? (Stolen from Monday and Tuesday) I'm anxious for the whole labor thing, I feel like it's just something I can't really prepare for. But I'm SO ready for my baby to be here <3
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How many weeks? 38 Weeks!

What size is baby? Some sort of winter melon? Is that made up?

Upcoming appointments? Today! They checked, and I'm still high and tight w/ no dilation. Wah wah. She commented on how BIG she will be

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave is that my husband blew up the air matress and is sleeping on that so that I have alllllll the bed to myself. I LOVE IT. 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Oreos for some reason. They aren't even that good. 

GTKY: Now that we are all pretty much in the home stretch, are the nerves starting to kick in? (Stolen from Monday and Tuesday) I just got really scared today after hearing how big the babe will be. I just don't want to tear too much :(:(:(:(
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks? 39 weeks

What size is baby? Pumpkin (ultrasound estimated 8 pounds 6 ounces on Monday)

Upcoming appointments? 39 week appointment on Friday

Rants/Raves/Questions? So ready for baby to be here :) but also wanting him to hang out a little longer 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Just super hungry these past few mornings, thankfully I feel decent in the morning so I'll eat and then not eat much the rest of the day when I normally feel sick. 

GTKY: Now that we are all pretty much in the home stretch, are the nerves starting to kick in? (Stolen from Monday and Tuesday) Mainly the nerves of when will labor start? And I was nervous this weekend because my brother, who will be watching our son while we're at the hospital, mentioned taking our son to the daycare at his CrossFit gym so he can workout while we're at the hospital.  That made me nervous because I don't know this daycare or staff, and don't want my brother bringing my son and dropping him off at some random place. Mentioned it to my mom after that conversation and she said she'd talk to him. Thank goodness for moms :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker