February 2017 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change (9/28)

How far along are you? How big is baby? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Where is one place you would travel if money wasn't a concern?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change (9/28)

• Options
    22 weeks. Coconut. 

Nothing really has changed. Status quo. 

Work is just super overwhelming right now. I just had my evaluation and I have a huge state assessment that I have to complete this year and I'm stressed!

Probably Paris. It was a tough choice between there and Italy. 
  • Options
    20 weeks. Axolotl!
    Symptom changes? 
    RLP. So much RLP. Did not have this last time. Also new: pregnancy insomnia. 3-4am is my new "me time" apparently. And super super vivid dreams. Like 3+ times a week.
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Happy my symptoms aren't causing me real discomfort. I still shudder thinking of the pointy nipples of hell I got to deal with for DD.
    Ohhhh...Mauritius? Or Tahiti? In one of those over-the-water luxury bungalows. I know, super cliche.

The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    skiingstarkskiingstark member
    edited September 2016
    23, grapefruit

Symptom changes? I think I am finally get a little more energy, still not what I am use to but hey I am staying up till 8pm! 

Rant/Rave/Questions? when does acid reflux end? I am sick of everytime I am eating no matter what it is I end up having it. 

grapeskittles4lyfe went with tahiti I will go with luxury African safari! 

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • Options
    varimamavarimama member
    edited September 2016
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  19 weeks, Mango!

Symptom changes? No real changes. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Well we need to get resolution on the lien that is out on the house we are under contract for today or our closing is going to be pushed back again... I'm getting so frustrated because I'm ready to get in there and figure out what furniture we still need and pain the baby area!

GTKY: Where is one place you would travel if money wasn't a concern? If it were just up to me New Zealand to see where LOTR was filmed and drink some Sauvingnon Blanc (obv I wouldn't be pregnant for this part). Though if I take into account what DH wants we'd probably do a Europe trip with Germany, Normandy, Ireland, Scotland and wherever else we felt like going when there.
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Options
    @skiingstark can I change my answer? That looks amazing ;)
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 20W! A fat stack of cash. 

Symptom changes? I posted earlier this week about feeling a little bit of depression, and while I'm not feeling 100% again, things seem to be getting a little better. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? The hospital where we'd like to deliver is union and the nurses are on strike. I put off scheduling our hospital tour because of my sheer exhaustion after work, and now I have no clue when tours will be available again. 

GTKY: Where is one place you would travel if money wasn't a concern? Italy! 
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 20 weeks and Mango

Symptom changes? Not really...I am a little extra gassy

Rant/Rave/Questions? My work just cut my hours three days after switching me from hourly to salary, so I want to quit my job today.

GTKY: Where is one place you would travel if money wasn't a concern? Bora Bora.  It's my dream vacation.
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    22 weeks. Coconut.

Not much. Just ravenously hungry all the time.

My kid had croup last week and it was the scariest thing. I think me and SO got a combined 45 minutes of sleep in a week. I'm so happy he's better but we are still trying to catch up on the exhaustion.

I like what @grapeskittles4lyfe said, that place looks nice.

@MrsDramaK WTAF though? Is that legal? I'm sorry.
  • Options
    @GlitterDragon thanks to Obama's new Department of Labor Law (which makes the minimum salary requirement $47,500) not only is it legal, but if I were to try and pursue legal action they'd have a perfectly valid excuse for why I went from exempt to non-exempt and I'd have no case.  Right now I'm trying to get it in writing that this switch was because of my role change (which happened 5 months ago) because if I get that in my back pocket and I do want to pursue legal action I can say they owe me 5 months of overtime in the amount of roughly $6,000. But we'll see how the next couple of conversations go.
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

18 weeks, artichoke

Finally getting my appetite back, so yay! Heartburn getting even worse, and pretty gassy .  I've been pretty emotional lately too.

Rant: my 4yo woke up today with what looks like pink eye, which he can not go to daycare with, understandably.. And I have no sick time and important meetings and can't miss work.  so that's fun.

GTKY: Definitely like a grand tour of eastern European countries. Especially Italy (the food  omg!) and France.

• Options
    MrsDramaK said:
    @GlitterDragon thanks to Obama's new Department of Labor Law (which makes the minimum salary requirement $47,500) not only is it legal, but if I were to try and pursue legal action they'd have a perfectly valid excuse for why I went from exempt to non-exempt and I'd have no case.  Right now I'm trying to get it in writing that this switch was because of my role change (which happened 5 months ago) because if I get that in my back pocket and I do want to pursue legal action I can say they owe me 5 months of overtime in the amount of roughly $6,000. But we'll see how the next couple of conversations go.
    Wow that's fucked. I hope you get that written down and they don't dick you around about that too.
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 20W! A fat stack of cash. 

Symptom changes? I posted earlier this week about feeling a little bit of depression, and while I'm not feeling 100% again, things seem to be getting a little better. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? The hospital where we'd like to deliver is union and the nurses are on strike. I put off scheduling our hospital tour because of my sheer exhaustion after work, and now I have no clue when tours will be available again. 

GTKY: Where is one place you would travel if money wasn't a concern? Italy! 
    Hugs, friend! I hope sunny days are coming your way. 
  • Options
    MrsDramaK said:
    I am mad at them for you. Poopsenders.com time!!!
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 21 W + 2 because I'm slow at bumping this week! A banana Symptom changes? Heartburn is starting Even more hip/pelvis pain... OB gave me a referral to an osteopath so I am hoping that helps! Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm so confused about baby clothes - even though this is my second! I know money is going to be super tight so I'm stressing over having everything. But we're having opposite season kids so now I'm like shit... we need Fleece sleepers in 0-3 and that the one size I don't have any ! And I have no NB clothes because Gwen was over 8lbs :/ GTKY: Where is one place you would travel if money wasn't a concern? Anywhere warm!!