April 2017 Moms
Options

TW Tuesday 9/27

Re: TW Tuesday 9/27

• Options
    My TW is we apparently have a flea infestation in our garden.  Two dogs confirmed, one clear.  Guess I get to do laundry until I pass out. :cold_sweat:

BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • Options
    My mother in law spent the night on Saturday to babysit while my husband and I attended a wedding.  Well, before we left for the wedding, we went to the grocery store to grab dinner and breakfast items.  She said "ooo, pancakes and bacon sound good". So we bought them.  Sunday morning, she wakes up around 10:30 and says "no thanks, I'll just have coffee.  Not really hungry". YOU son of a gun!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mold in my girls' room. Right over their beds. No wonder they've had "allergies" lately. And my mom who thinks I need to be the one spraying bleach over my head to kill it. 
  • Options
    TheJerilu said:
    My TW is we apparently have a flea infestation in our garden.  Two dogs confirmed, one clear.  Guess I get to do laundry until I pass out. :cold_sweat:

Dear God, fleas and having little ones is the worst! Hoping one quick treatment gets the job done.
    imagelogan and ruthieLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers