Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What's your ideal way to spend a day off
****Trigger mentioned****
Us:  37, 38, unexplained IF
TTC for the second time
Married 10/21/12 to my wonderful wife
TTC with frozen donor sperm and science
since 2/2014

7 IUIs, 1 cancelled due to too many follicles, 6 BFNs.
IVF #1 & 2 Failed
IVF #3 20 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized with ICSI, 6 made it to day 5
             2 blasts transferred 7/17
Beta #1 7/26 ***BFP*** 144
Beta #2 7/28 271
Beta #3 8/4 1972
8/15 - Officially pregnant with TWINS
9/1 - Baby B no longer has a heartbeat, Baby A is holding on!
9/29 - MMC
Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 15
Next cycle will be FET without PGS testing. 
3/27 - FET transferred 2 "excellent" blasts 
Beta #1 4/5 ***BFP*** 107 (9dp5dt)
Beta #2 4/7  244  (11dp5dt)
Beta #3 4/14  2038   (18dp5dt)
4/25 - Confirmed pregnancy. Baby measured 1 day behind, FHR 132
5/9 - 2nd U/S - Baby measured one day ahead, FHR 178
12/21 - Baby Boy born
12/10 - FET transfered 1 3BB blast
Beta #1 12/19 - 88
Beta #2 12/21 - 230
Beta #3 12/18 - 3066

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 9/27

• How far along are you?  13 weeks

How big is baby? the size of a lemon

Appointments this week? Prenatal visit Thurs, NT scan Friday

Symptoms? RLP, sore boobs

Rant/Rave/Questions? The 4 weeks between appointments is a killer!  I'm always so worried that something happened to the baby and each appointment will bring bad news. 

GTKY: What's your ideal way to spend a day off? I love Sundays, candles lit, something yummy cooking in the crockpot, curled up on the couch in a hoodie watching football.
    ****Trigger mentioned****
    Us:  37, 38, unexplained IF
    TTC for the second time
    Married 10/21/12 to my wonderful wife
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science
    since 2/2014

7 IUIs, 1 cancelled due to too many follicles, 6 BFNs.
    IVF #1 & 2 Failed
    IVF #3 20 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized with ICSI, 6 made it to day 5
                 2 blasts transferred 7/17
    Beta #1 7/26 ***BFP*** 144
    Beta #2 7/28 271
    Beta #3 8/4 1972
    8/15 - Officially pregnant with TWINS
    9/1 - Baby B no longer has a heartbeat, Baby A is holding on!
    9/29 - MMC
    Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 15
    Next cycle will be FET without PGS testing. 
    3/27 - FET transferred 2 "excellent" blasts 
    Beta #1 4/5 ***BFP*** 107 (9dp5dt)
    Beta #2 4/7  244  (11dp5dt)
    Beta #3 4/14  2038   (18dp5dt)
    4/25 - Confirmed pregnancy. Baby measured 1 day behind, FHR 132
    5/9 - 2nd U/S - Baby measured one day ahead, FHR 178
    12/21 - Baby Boy born
    12/10 - FET transfered 1 3BB blast
    Beta #1 12/19 - 88
    Beta #2 12/21 - 230
    Beta #3 12/18 - 3066
  • How far along are you? 
    12 weeks - one last week of first trimester!
    How big is baby? 
    Macaron
    Appointments this week? 
    NT on Friday - u/s and bloodwork :3
    Symptoms?
    I'm pooped and heartburn is setting in.  At least I can eat chicken and pork now!
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    n/a
    Yoga pants or pajamas depending on temperature.  Marathon a show or watch bad movies.  Play some video games.  Relaaaaaax.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Limes

Appointments this week? None

Symptoms? Still nauseous as ever, super tired this week, RLP 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm so tired of being this sick! I wasn't sick at all with DS, so being put on meds because it's so severe really blows. 

GTKY: What's your ideal way to spend a day off? Playing outside with DS, reading, shopping downtown, napping 
  • How far along are you? 
    13 weeks (can't believe I am out of the first trimester already)
    How big is baby? 
    Lemon
    Appointments this week? 
    Nope, next one is on October 21, so 3 more weeks. Although that appointment will be pretty uneventful, so what I am really looking forward to next is my 20 week ultrasound in mid-November and knowing if we are blue or pink. 
    Symptoms?
    My nausea seems to be getting better...VERY slowly. I still have nausea most of the day but it seems to be slightly less than it was a week ago. Food aversions are sticking around, which is a pain. I expected to be pretty much better by now, so pretty bummed that I am still feeling icky. Most of my friends/family have said around 12 weeks they started feeling better so I don't know what's going on with me...ugh. 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I just want this nausea to be gone for good. I have been sick for about 2 months, and it's really taking a toll on my quality of life. Everyone told me 12 weeks so I was counting down to that...now I'm counting down to 14 and hoping that's the magic number. I am going to NY at the end of October (will be ~18 weeks) and if I am not feeling better by then I am going to be so upset :(
    Going for a long hike in the mountains, coming home and enjoying a delicious meal then cuddling on the couch and watching a movie. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you?  13 weeks!

How big is baby? espresso cup

Appointments this week? Nope.  NT scan was last week.  Everything looked good, even though the baby didn't want to stay awake

Symptoms?  Food aversions are getting better, RLP is getting worse haha.  I sneezed while sitting on the toilet and felt like my abdomen might explode

Rant/Rave/Questions? Anyone have both parents work, multiple kids, and only have one vehicle the kids can all fit in?  Trying to figure out logistics since we can only afford to buy one new car and neither existing car can fit 3 car seats.  I do drop off and pick up, but occasionally I'll have appointments and DH has to pick up.  We work in opposite directions so it's not like we can meet to do a car swap.

GTKY: What's your ideal way to spend a day off?  Sleeping.  Or reading.  But that's not reality these days.
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Rant/Rave/Questions? Anyone have both parents work, multiple kids, and only have one vehicle the kids can all fit in?  Trying to figure out logistics since we can only afford to buy one new car and neither existing car can fit 3 car seats.  I do drop off and pick up, but occasionally I'll have appointments and DH has to pick up.  We work in opposite directions so it's not like we can meet to do a car swap.
    This will be child #4. I'm getting a 7 person vehicle so that all the kids can fit in the back. DH will keep a 5 person vehicle. Luckily, our oldest is "old enough" to ride shotgun for a short car ride home of DH has to pick everyone up. Otherwise we will use the 7 person vehicle to do most of our driving on the weekends. For your situation, is it possible to schedule appts during a time where it is still convenient to pick up/drop off the kids? Or can the kids wait to be picked up until you are done with your appt? If it really is a once in a while situation, seems like it should be something that you can just "work around" for the time being.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Sorry that so many of us are dealing with so much nausea!

How far along are you? 10 weeks (although I keep checking those due date calculators because I think there's no way I'm not further along already!)

How big is baby? strawberry

Appointments this week? Finally have my first appointment on Thursday!  I can't wait!  I'm hoping we can sort out my GBS situation. 

Symptoms? All day nausea.  I missed work for it yesterday.  Otherwise, exhaustion is bad.  

Rant/Rave/Questions? Having a second baby is feeling...I don't want to say anticlimactic, but that's the best word I can think of. I guess I'm just missing the nesting there was to do with DD.  I feel antsy to do something (besides feeling pukey), but we don't really have stuff to buy, I'm not doing a nursery....

GTKY: What's your ideal way to spend a day offLately, showhole. But in non-pregnant life, a morning hike, followed by a long, lounging brunch with many many bloody marys, then a bit of thrift shopping and topped up with snuggles and finally, a showhole :)
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17