April 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 9-26-16

How far along are you?

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: How do you typically spend your weekends? Is this ideal or would you rather be doing something else?

Re: Monday Ticker Change 9-26-16

• How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Lime

Appointments this week? None for 2 weeks (then we have the NT scan).  Just got our NIPT results back and everything was in the normal range.  I feel like now I can start planning the nursery, etc.  Anxiety has decreased a ton!

Symptoms? Food aversion has gotten worse - pretty sure they will end up putting me on some meds if it's still around by my next appt.  I think I'm down another 5 lbs from just this week.  I'm starting protein shakes with every meal (I seem to do fine with liquids) since I'd love to avoid going on any meds during pregnancy. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? None really - just trying to figure out if I feel like I can trust the blood test to be right so early with the gender.  With DS, we found out the gender at the 20 week anatomy - this is just so different!

GTKY: How do you typically spend your weekends? Is this ideal or would you rather be doing something else? In the fall, it's football all weekend with errands/meeting up with friends in between.  We are college football fanatics so I wouldn't change this for the world.  Now if only our team was playing better....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @artemis618  Yes! Our results came back exactly at the week mark.  I had my blood drawn last Monday at like 8:45 and got the results today at 8:30 this morning.  Fingers crossed your results are just as quick! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? A Plum

Appointments this week? Tomorrow is my NT! I feel like it is a "checkpoint" that can make this seem more real. I've been hesitant to make any decisions or plans, but will breathe easier if all goes well tomorrow.

Symptoms? Fatigue is a lot better, but I get queasy in the evenings around 8:30 so I've still been going to bed early. Other than the nausea, I feel pretty good!

Rant/Rave/Questions? I keep reading about NIPT, is that normally done for everyone, or just those over 35?

GTKY: How do you typically spend your weekends? Is this ideal or would you rather be doing something else? We're pretty active, and will find something going on in the community  or travel to see friends . However, after several go-go-go weekends, I crave a do-nothing weekend to catch up on rest, reading, and housework.
  • How far along are you? 11 weeks!

How big is baby? A lime

Appointments this week? None this week. We have our Doppler appointment next Friday, 10/7. 

Symptoms? Still gaggy at times. Of course, today hasn't been as bad which alarms me. I'm still pretty exhausted so that helps me feel at ease. :)

Rant/Rave/Questions? SIL patted my belly this weekend. I wanted to scream. It's not baby, it's bloat! Instead, I just stood there and let her do it. 

GTKY: How do you typically spend your weekends? Is this ideal or would you rather be doing something else?

Our families live out of town. Sometimes our weekends are spent visiting them. When we have a weekend at home, we typically spend it relaxing and try to have an evening to see friends. Sunday's are almost always spent at church, lunch out, and home to be lazy before Monday comes. I wouldn't mind taking a long weekend occasionally to travel somewhere (other than to family) but that rarely happens.
  • @Missa0830 We did the NIPT (not over 35) simply because it was offered this go-around and seems to be a stitch more accurate than the NT scan.  It isn't however covered by insurance (for us it'll be around $130 for the blood test) but with me being such a worrier, I figured it was well worth the cost to know the baby was healthy, etc. However, with DS we didn't do this test (at the time it was $500 out of pocket) and just did the NT scan.  I felt pretty confident then that he was healthy, etc it just took a bit longer of a wait to be able to do the NT scan vs the blood test. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you?
    11 wks
    How big is baby?  a Brussel sprout! 

Appointments this week? nope

Symptoms? most of mine have gone away, besides exhaustion and headaches

Rant/Rave/Questions? Not this week! 

GTKY: How do you typically spend your weekends? Is this ideal or would you rather be doing something else? typically with family,  or around the house catching up.  Honestly- I LOVE lazy weekends. We don't get nearly enough of them! 
  • @Missa0830 I'm getting the NIPT because I'll be 39 in not quite two weeks (so AMA).
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • How far along are you?
    13 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    a lemon
    Appointments this week? 
    I had my second round of the blood work for the Panarama and Inherigen NIPT tests yesterday.  3 weeks ago I had it done, but came back inconclusive and not enough DNA from the baby
    Symptoms?
    still tired a lot, throwing up every couple days, but breasts aren't as tender
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I am currently taking zpack for bronchitis prescribed by my OB.  I seriously cough so much and so hard that I pee a little bit each time.  Totally over that!
    Saturdays are for spending time with our friends and hanging out.  Sundays are errands, shopping, housework days.  And as a teacher, I spend most of Sunday grading, lesson planning, returning e-mails, etc.