April 2017 Moms

Baby Belly Showing?

2»

Re: Baby Belly Showing?

• I'm a plus size mama so other people might not be able to tell, but to me, my body is where I was at 16-17 weeks last time and I'm only 9w!!! Desperately trying to get help to get my maternity clothes out of the attic.

• 10wks tmrw with my 5th.  I still have a lot of weight from my 4th (who's 10m).  I'm not showing baby belly yet but look 4/5 months pregnant by the end of the day!  I am a SAHM and live in my leggings and shorts with t-shirts so no change there.  
  • Loading the player...
  • For me right now I'm all bloat still, some days I look huge and others I look no different at all. I think with DD I didn't start to show until around 13/14 weeks with actual baby, curious how this time will go too!
  • @catem07  I was in pretty good shape when I got pregnant with my first and I didn't start showing until almost 7 months!!!  
    Daisypath - z1at
    Baby 1 - November 2009
    *loss* - March 2010
    Baby 2 - January 2011
    Baby 3 - June 2015
    Baby 4 - April 2017
    Baby 5 - May 2019

• 11 wks here and definitely showing. Trying to hide it at work and I've noticed a lot of people staring at my belly area so I'm sure they know. This is my 5th pregnancy in 7 years (2 losses included) so my body knows just what to do. I've been in maternity pants since 8 wks.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • My waist is a little bit thicker so far, but I don't have a bump yet. This will be my third term pregnancy, so I was expecting to big big, already! Bides me more time to wait until the second trimester to announce :) 
    BabyGaga
    Pregnancy # 6
    4 missed chances
    2 loving children
    1 on the way
  • @MWoodside don't you hate the belly stare?! I've been getting it once people realize I'm pregnant... I just told you it's still early, stop judging my gut!
  • @herewegrow & @mwoodside, Yes!! I feel like as soon as I tell someone I'm pregnant their eyes immediately go to my stomach and I have this urge to cover it and say "don't judge, all I can eat right now are carbs!"
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes @herewegrow & @mylittleirvz! I do hate it.  My coworkers know that I've had prior losses so thank God no one has had the balls to say anything yet.  Even my loosest tops are failing to hide it completely at this point though. I think I have another week tops before I start getting questions. I am so sick, too, @mylittleirvz so I am eating lots of carbs also. Not helping!

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • 13 weeks and I have popped. Went to my Great Uncle's funeral this weekend, and had a few relatives that I see maybe once a year (if that) trying to touch me. It's a very small bump and sits low, so it could easily be confused with overeating on my part, but they all knew because Grandma is just overly excited about being a Great Grandma and told anyone who would listen. I was pretty fit before we got pregnant, so I assume having a (usually) flatter stomach has something to popping a bit early as well. 
    Married: 10-2-2010
    Punk's birthday: 3-28-17
  • Update.. I broke down last week and bought maternity jeans. They are the best thing on the planet!! However.. today my bloat is gone, and they're falling off me. I just can't win.
    Me: 29 DH: 31 Married: 9/17/2014
    1st child, 2 fur-babies
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @Jesswannaeateverything - I keep thinking about pulling my maternity jeans out but I feel like they would only be beneficial late afternoon/evening time and in the mornings they would fall down. I just wanna wear them comfortably all day so bad - my rubberbanded ones just suck now! I know, soon enough i'll get to!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 10 weeks here and definitely showing something. Early on in this pregnancy, something shifted around and gave me a little bump that I definitely didn't have in my first pregnancy until much further along. I was maybe 25 weeks before I really showed at all with #1, and here I am with #2 already looking like I'm just as far along as I did when I was 25 weeks with #1. Hoping it calms down once the morning sickness goes away, but so far this pregnancy is drastically different.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In the last few days my pants have gotten uncomfortable and I definitely have a little bump. I am relatively thin to begin with...so now it just looks like I ate one too many slices of pizza!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I think I'm starting to get a little bump and move away from bloat.  Wore maternity jeans for the first time this weekend, it was so weird!  People who don't know I'm pregnant probably think I gained all of my weight back.  (35 pound loss right before getting KO).
    ****Trigger mentioned****
    Us:  37, 38, unexplained IF
    TTC for the second time
    Married 10/21/12 to my wonderful wife
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science
    since 2/2014

7 IUIs, 1 cancelled due to too many follicles, 6 BFNs.
    IVF #1 & 2 Failed
    IVF #3 20 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized with ICSI, 6 made it to day 5
                 2 blasts transferred 7/17
    Beta #1 7/26 ***BFP*** 144
    Beta #2 7/28 271
    Beta #3 8/4 1972
    8/15 - Officially pregnant with TWINS
    9/1 - Baby B no longer has a heartbeat, Baby A is holding on!
    9/29 - MMC
    Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 15
    Next cycle will be FET without PGS testing. 
    3/27 - FET transferred 2 "excellent" blasts 
    Beta #1 4/5 ***BFP*** 107 (9dp5dt)
    Beta #2 4/7  244  (11dp5dt)
    Beta #3 4/14  2038   (18dp5dt)
    4/25 - Confirmed pregnancy. Baby measured 1 day behind, FHR 132
    5/9 - 2nd U/S - Baby measured one day ahead, FHR 178
    12/21 - Baby Boy born
    12/10 - FET transfered 1 3BB blast
    Beta #1 12/19 - 88
    Beta #2 12/21 - 230
    Beta #3 12/18 - 3066
  • I definitely second what @cafedisco says. Just wear the maternity pants... all the maternity pants and shirts and leggings and whatever else looks comfy to you. Just do it. 

Also... who is going to start HDBD today? 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • :/ Hey, on the note of HDBD, can someone direct me to the instructions or tell me how to post pics (preferably by mobile)? I want to be able to participate in some of the picture threads but don't know how!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mylittleirvz select the paper with the folded down corner, select file, and then you should be able to select pictures from your camera roll.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Ahh, I knew it had to be simple! Thanks @KirstinH88! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker