April 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms & Spam 9/26

Talk away with non-pregnancy stuff here!

BabyFruit Ticker
Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11

Re: Weekly Randoms & Spam 9/26

• Options
    October siggy challenge? It's the last week of September so time to get thinking about ideas if we're going to do one!
  • Options
    Costume fails 
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Anyone else watching the Presidential Debate??? I'm finding it a little bit hard to follow what they are actually discussing...
  • Options
    So.... I had every intention of watching the debates but I fell asleep almost immediately.  :|  I'm gonna try to listen to a replay today at work.  There's just something about sitting on the couch after a long work day....
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @schef070911

yea, no kidding!  My little one wanted to play with play-doh so I said "eh, I'd rather make fake pizzas and smiley faces, than to try to listen to 2 bozos".
  • Options
    allybadry said:
    Anyone else watching the Presidential Debate??? I'm finding it a little bit hard to follow what they are actually discussing...
    I'm mad that I couldn't play any of the drinking games last night.  LOL.  I am terrified of the next 4 years.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17
  • Options
    What's up with these pop up video ads?  I've only been on for about 10 minutes and at least 4 have showed up.  I'm going to lose it if this is a new thing that sticks around.  Anyone else?
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • Options
    @cafedisco are you on a computer or mobile? I haven't seen anything on mobile and have a pop-up blocker when I'm on the computer.
  • Options
    I'm on the computer, but it's not really a popup, it's one of those embedded things (no clue what it's called).  If anyone does know how to make it go away for good, help!  It's slowing me down!
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • Options
    @cafedisco I just noticed the same thing.  I am usually on mobile, but on my computer right now and want to scream.  It it taking everything ages to load!
  • Options
    HRC was speaking in like 3 paragraph essay format with topic sentences and supporting details. I couldn't follow her for the life of me. 
    Pregnancy Ticker