February 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change (9/26)

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

When is your next appointment? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What is your favorite way to relax?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change (9/26)

• Options
    How far along are you? 19 weeks

How big is baby? Mango

When is your next appointment? This morning was our anatomy scan.  Next Tuesday is the next check-in at my doctors'.

Symptom changes? Back pain has been more of an issue.  Otherwise, I just feel like myself, which I've realized is pretty amazing.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Has anyone thought about/set up newborn photographers?  I have no idea how early you have to do something like that.

GTKY: What is your favorite way to relax? Definitely something spa related: massage, facial, pedicure.  It took me till my early 30's to be ok being touched by a stranger (#phrasing); now it's one of my favorite things.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you?  19 weeks

How big is baby? Size of a mango or heirloom tomato, depending on who you ask

When is your next appointment? A/S on Wednesday!

Symptom changes?  More RLP this week, especially on my daily walks. Still tired all the time, but it doesn't seem as bad lately. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? H got me a snoogle last week, and hot damn, I sleep so much better now! I am a stomach and back sleeper, and without the snoogle I would always wake up on my back. Now, I am actually comfortable on my side!

GTKY: What is your favorite way to relax? Watching trashy TV while cuddling with the dog.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 19 weeks

How big is baby? Mango

When is your next appointment? This Thursday for our anatomy scan. 

Symptom changes? No, not really. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What is your favorite way to relax? Reading, or just vegging out on the couch watching tv. 
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MLRocha said:
    How far along are you? 20 weeks

How big is baby? Banana 

When is your next appointment? I had one today that was just a bunch of questions since it's a new OB I'm seeing. I go back tomorrow for the heartbeat check and I have to get the glucose test done. Thursday I have a repeat ultrasound because they couldn't determine the sex and didn't get all the anatomy they needed a couple weeks ago when I went. Friday I see a new counselor which I'm really looking forward to. 

Symptom changes? Same feel bad and no energy

Rant/Rave/Questions? I hate seasonal allergies with a passion. I think I'm coming down with something too.

GTKY: What is your favorite way to relax? Massage, reading and TV for me too

• Options
    How far along are you? 19+1

How big is baby? My favorite - a mango!

When is your next appointment? A/S on Thursday! I am so excited to find out the sex but I'm also wicked nervous. I don't think there's a reason to be other than FTM jitters.

Symptom changes? The heartbeat in my ears is getting old. It's now when I stand or sit, not just when I exercise. Also sleeping is getting annoying, I miss sleeping the way I find comfortable. And seriously, all I want to do it poop :'( haha.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Just wicked anxious for the A/S on Thursday!

GTKY: What is your favorite way to relax? Watch a movie with my fiancé with a good beer.