October 2016 Moms

Happiness Thread *Week of 9/25*

What are you happy about this week??

Re: Happiness Thread *Week of 9/25*

• Loading the player...
  • That we are pretty much all set and ready for our sons arrival! Finished up all the loose ends this weekend, just need to get the car seat in the car today and we are good to go! The countdown is on, less than a month. Craziness! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• That I only have a month left in the office before leave. Thank goodness for that!
    Me (35) & DH (35)
    Married: August 2009
    DD #1 born 6/12/14
    DD #2 born 10/31/16
    BFP 7/26/18 - EDD 4/6/19
  • It's my last week in the office til the end of November! Finally getting so close
  • I'm SO jealous of everyone who's done working or is at the home stretch! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• I only have 2 more weeks tops and baby can be surgically extracted if I want or I can sit around and try to vbac. I still am not 100% sure what I want to do, but knowing I have an end date if I want to is quite comforting these days. I'm tired of peeing all the time and either having no energy or tons of energy and then over doing it and paying for it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm SO jealous of everyone who's done working or is at the home stretch! 
    Me too I still have another month of working, unless of course if I go into labor early or just can't handle it anymore.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Because I couldn't help it....the elephants are so cute!!! It's making Monday a little bit better  :)
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • +1 for last week of work happiness!! Last "Monday" til 2017 :) 
  • @UFJen when in doubt ice cream and flowers does the trick ;)
  • My NP got me a super cute baby outfit since this was my last appt with her. It was so nice! She said we were one of her favorite couples, and I felt so honored :)
  • @ball4768 I realized this week that I have NO warm shoes that I can wear to work that fit lol. I have my Crocs flats that are doing OK for now; it's only in the low 60s, but if it gets much colder before LO comes I might have to wear my furry boots on my commute and change when I get here! Hoping my feet shrink back after delivery; I have too many cute shoes to have to replace!
     Countdown to Baby H!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mommy to Elizabeth (6/18/09), preemie at 34 weeks
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Wife to Dan (10/4/14), together since Dec 2010
    Anniversary 
    Working Mom
    BFP Feb 2016, Due Mid-October
    Team Blue!
  • @Kaytee1087 I ended up getting some moccasin-type shoes from Kohl's. I think they are actually house shoes, but they have an actual sole so that I can wear them outside and they cost less than $20. The only other shoes that fit me right now are some Sanuk sandals. I'm also hoping that my feet go back to their pre-pregnancy size because I don't want to replace all of my cute shoes. Although, I did go up half a size with DD. 
  • I slept through the entire night last night without waking up to pee or just be awake. It's the little things lately!! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • I went to the Cumberland farms by my house- I'm a semi regular there and usually a few of the construction guys make comments about how I'm gonna go early, I'm so big etc. but today the cashier told me I look radiant. It's so not true but so very sweet. 
  • Only 8 more days of being pregnant! 
  • @Schell2013 I also only have 8 days! Are you having a section on the 7th? 
    DS#1 born 05 October 2016
    DS#2  due 25 April 2019
  • @books&icbooks&icecream said:
    @Schell2013 I also only have 8 days! Are you having a section on the 7th? 
    Yes that is the date the OB said it would be! So unless something changes, I should be non pregnant in no time! 
  • Just got back from the doc and I'm like .5cm dilated lol but I'm still really excited for some progress, albeit small! Plus you never know how fast or slow things will progress, my grandma went to the dr. and was 0 with nothing happening, but then ended up having my uncle the next day.
  • Had my appointment today and my doctor said she anticipates seeing us in Labor and Delivery this weekend, of course who k is if that will happen but it still seems surreal that our due date is Wednesday!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happiness is a long hot shower after little one throws up milk all over my chest. She got her bath first, but I think I enjoyed mine more.