Sunday Ticker Change (9/25)

pinkshades05pinkshades05 member
edited September 2016 in April 2017 Moms
How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What TV shows are you following? If no TV, books?

BabyFruit Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Sunday Ticker Change (9/25)

• How far along are you? 13 weeks 

How big is baby? Lemon

Appointments this week? None

Symptoms? Starting to get some energy back and my appetite for the most part!

Rant/Rave/Questions? So far so good! Got to see baby on the ultrasound Monday and it was moving around. 

GTKY: What TV shows are you following? If no TV, books? Love Survivor, Blacklist, Great Food Truck Race...I'm all over the map!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? Strawberry

Appointments this week? Thursday, first appointment with my actual Dr, last one was with the ARNP. Expecting doppler and to schedule NT scan and NIPT.

Symptoms? Fatigue, bloating, gas when I have dairy, constant hunger

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What TV shows are you following? If no TV, books? Blindspot, Grey's Anatomy, HTGAWM, Blacklist, This is us, The good place... I watch too much tv, that's not even everything I watch...
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you?  12 weeks

How big is baby? Plum or chicken nugget (Those...are not the same size.)

Appointments this week?  Nope

Symptoms? Still exhausted. Still feeling like crap every afternoon/evening. This nausea really just needs to go away.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What TV shows are you following? If no TV, books? Hmmm. New Girl. Few others I'll watch if I get around to it like Scandal, How to Get Away With Murder, Sleepy Hollow.
    Me: 31 DH: 34
    DD1 born 3.2014
    DD2 born 4.2017
  • How far along are you?  10 weeks 

How big is baby? Strawberry!! 

Appointments this week? Had one last week and heard the heartbeat.  Next one is not until October 11 when we do the Harmony test. 

Symptoms? Ughhhh. Awful.  I'm on diclegis and I was saying I noticed no difference, so I skipped a day. I almost died that day.  This time around is definitely worse than last because I didn't take medicine and toughed it out.  This time... ugh. I can't really stand. As in, I need to be sitting or laying down at all times. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? See above. 

GTKY: What TV shows are you following? If no TV, books? I have started to watch a lot of the fall slate of TV shows ... This is Us, Designated Survivor, The Good Place and my guilty pleasure is Scream Queens.  All are mindless enough that I don't feel bad if I fall asleep during. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • How far along are you? 9 weeks!

How big is baby? cherry!  

Appointments this week? I'm going to get blood work done, but that's not really an appointment

Symptoms?  Sore boobs and exhaustion with the occasional food aversions thrown in

Rant/Rave/Questions? I have a cold and you can't take any of the good stuff!

GTKY: What TV shows are you following? If no TV, books?  Too many...so I'll stick with whats airing now/things I'm actively watching: Scream Queens, Mindy Project, Once Upon a Time, Superstore, Grey's Anatomy (on netflix, only on season 3)
    Books: reading The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

DD Born 5.9.12

MC March 2016@8.5w

Expecting #2 4/30/17

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Lime

Appointments this week? Nope

Symptoms? Bloating, gas, sore boobs, nausea seems to be letting up more, appetite is coming back in small waves.

Rant/Rave/Questions? My boobs hurt so bad lol!

GTKY: What TV shows are you following? If no TV, books? I watch wayyyy too much TV. This week I've been watching Blindspot, Grey's Anatomy, Notorious, HTGAWM, Designated Survivor, Quantico, Stranger Things, and Call the Midwife (addicted to this show). Reading: Voyager (Outlander #3). 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17