March 2017 Moms

What is the sex of your baby(ies)?

Re: What is the sex of your baby(ies)?

• Loading the player...
  • OMG why do I have to wait until Oct. 13?!? We are doing the genetic screening, but I haven't heard of early gender results. I am going crazy waiting!!
  • @seangle2005 Congratulations! I love your picture, it looks so fun!!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• Appt is Oct 6th, I can't wait! Hubby thinks it's a girl, I think boy. So happy to see all of you so excited about your reveals! Congrats to all. ❤
  • @heether3456 Congrats! Those pictures are awesome! How did you do it? Does the softball explode?

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• @SienaC looks similar to what we did with a golf ball....they are filled with colored powder and explode when you hit them. I found mine on etsy...so fun!
  • hahahaha @Mrvl I love that he was waving it around. He just wants to make sure that you know lol
  • @JustAnotherUsername16 hahaha that sound about right! He's not held back by shame ;)
  • alysechildealysechilde member
    edited September 2016
    @jomarma I am finding out the 13th too! I feel like@jomarma been waiting a lifetime to find out!
  • Don't forget to go back to the beginning of this post and vote on the poll so we can see which team wins once everyone has their results!! :) so far tied BLUE:40 Pink: 40 and team green winning with 50 ;)
  • JK The 3D Ultrasound place called me today and wants us to come back to redo our scan. They reviewed the session after we left and aren't sure. So now it may not definitely be a girl.  :o
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • @lindsey61811 oh my head! That's so frustrating! But, at least they are honest about it and won't leave you with the possibility of a little surprise for later.  

@anonellis the tech that did my scan for DD said more times than not whichever sex her patients have a name picked for isn't the one they get. Haha. Congrats on your boys!!
  • We are going back tomorrow night!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3