October 2016 Moms

Symptoms Thread 9/19

124»

Re: Symptoms Thread 9/19

• Rite aid wouldn't give my husband one with a prescription @bnsmith85. Wouldn't hurt to call before you go so you don't waste a trip. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @F47 I know dem feels.
  • F47 said:
    Putting this here vs. the labor thread because I'm choosing to believe it's a symptom only. I've been having quite regular Braxton hicks tonight. What's especially great is that when my uterus tightens, the feeling is then radiating through my butthole. 

Pregnancy. So glamorous.  :o
    Oh yes. I wish I didn't know exactly what you're talking about.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @LGW2015 & @AllyTheKid Solidarity, ladies. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Rite aid wouldn't give my husband one with a prescription @bnsmith85. Wouldn't hurt to call before you go so you don't waste a trip. 
    Oops. That was supposed to say without. Sorry! 
  • @ashleyp625 I figured that's what you meant :)
  • Is anyone else completely losing patience with their toddler? I feel so bad. I just want to enjoy our last days together before being a family of 4 and I'm just so bleh.

I'm also waking up way too early all of a sudden. Normally this is NOT an issue for me, and the toddler alarm clock wakes me in the morning (meaning like 9:30-10am, he is awesome). Lately I'm just wide awake at 7:30 despite not going to sleep until 2 or past. Not helping with the above mentioned patience situation. 
  • Is anyone else completely losing patience with their toddler? I feel so bad. I just want to enjoy our last days together before being a family of 4 and I'm just so bleh.

I'm also waking up way too early all of a sudden. Normally this is NOT an issue for me, and the toddler alarm clock wakes me in the morning (meaning like 9:30-10am, he is awesome). Lately I'm just wide awake at 7:30 despite not going to sleep until 2 or past. Not helping with the above mentioned patience situation. 
    Yes to the toddler! I feel so bad as well but holy moly I wake up and my patience is already in the negative 
    ~Erin~ 
    proud pagan 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @NoraAurora definitely feeling impatient with my toddler.  It doesn't help that he's been waking up in the middle of the night and not going back to sleep without crawling into bed with us or requiring an hour or more of rocking.
  • Discovered my fist hemroid this morning. I'm about to issue an eviction notice for this kid.
  • @Kittens22 @books&icecream @bnsmith85 not sure if I'm having the same thing as you, but starting last night I'm getting the sensation of little bubbles under my ribs too! It's not painful BUT it is AUDIBLE. SO weird, what is happeningggggg
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • So I'm having some brown spotting and lots of BH this morning. Is probably nothing but it's making me anxious to get the hospital bag ready and the car seat in. I'm only 34+4 based on early ultrasounds, but closer to 37 going off LMP. I've been telling people she's coming early and they all roll their eyes and tell me it's wishful thinking. Part of me would be thrilled to give a few 'I told you so' but I'm not really ready yet! 

• @NoraAurora Yes, that virtue is illuding me lately.
  • @noraaurora yes! LOs insistence on not getting dressed for soccer this morning drained me. I had to go in the other room! He came in though and gave me a hug so I felt like an ass! I just can't do the back and forth fight. 
  • @LGW2015 weird!!! When I first felt this about a month ago, it was like audible bubbles at the top of my bump, in the very middle... Kinda like pop fizz. When I'd get out of bed they would make a tiny sound like a quieter soda can. Then they quickly turned into this painful left-side burning pain which i feel lying down every night.... hopefully that doesn't happen to you too! But it's likely one of those things that goes away when baby comes :neutral:
  • Woke up freezing and shivering last night even though the temp was the same as usual, then 20 mins later I woke up hot and drenched in a cold sweat. Guess hot/cold flashes may be my new thing, but if it's a sign that things are happening then I'm good with it.
  • @AllyTheKid Your night and morning sounds glorious! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • @kmyers228 I had a crazy hot flash last night that came out of nowhere. Clearly our hormones are going crazy!

@AllyTheKid that sounds LOVELY! I'm pretty excited about today. DH spent Friday night and all of yesterday nerding out with friends so I made him promise that we get to spend today doing fun things. First stop is Dunkin Donuts for pumpkin spice coffee and then we're going to a local orchard for their fall festival and apple picking. And it's a beautiful fall day out, I'm so excited!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @lgw2015 Hope you got a pumpkin donut too...they're so good. 
  • Your morning sounds amazing @AllyTheKid!
  • @AllyTheKid Is it pathetic that I am most jealous of the fact you had a peaceful night sleep and didn't have to get up to pee?  Even more so than the sex or the kidless few hours?  Lol.  I've reached an all time low.
    Me (35) & DH (35)
    Married: August 2009
    DD #1 born 6/12/14
    DD #2 born 10/31/16
    BFP 7/26/18 - EDD 4/6/19
  • @AllyTheKid I bet the morning sex didn't hurt your case either.  ;)
    I'm choosing to let my husband believe that no one has sex at this stage in pregnancy.  I just can't do it.  I wish I could take one for the team!

Baby BOY due 10-8-16
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • @sidecarsareforbishes I am letting DH believe that too. Hahaha.

New high last night. I got up to pee 9 times and once to vomit. Worst sleep ever.
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • @AllyTheKid I bet the morning sex didn't hurt your case either.  ;)
    I'm choosing to let my husband believe that no one has sex at this stage in pregnancy.  I just can't do it.  I wish I could take one for the team!
    I've been going along these lines too that no one has sex at this stage and he's like yeah weird.. anyway other night I thought hmm actually I could try it I'm a woman with needs etc :) and he looked at me in absolute horror lol I wouldn't go as far as repulse but pretty close.... clearly he's not that bothered at moment anyways ha, said its too weird if feels baby move! Oh well lol...