February 2017 Moms

Ask a STM 9/21

Questions? Concerns? 

Ask away!

Re: Ask a STM 9/21

• Don't we already have this thread? 
  • It's been a weekly thing so that other one was from last week. @spicyweiner
  • Loading the player...
  • Anyone else with an LO currently in a crib having trouble putting them down with their belly getting in the way? It's still working for now, but I'm feeling like this might be an issue in the next couple months.
  • Did anyone do placenta encapsulation? 
  • kjd291 said:
    Anyone else with an LO currently in a crib having trouble putting them down with their belly getting in the way? It's still working for now, but I'm feeling like this might be an issue in the next couple months.
    I'm not now, but I had that issue while pregnant with number 2. I just squished my belly, held my breath, and hoped my son would cooperate with me. Lol... how old is your DD? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kswiger06 Thanks! I'm sure I'll have to make it work somehow ;)  DD is currently 13mo. 
  • @kjd291 not sure if she's standing or at least pulling herself up yet, but if not then when she does, it will make it lots easier. You won't have to try reaching over as low into the crib to get her out. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kswiger06  oh yes! Getting her up isn't an issue as she's always standing ready to go, it's the laying her down part that seems to be a tight squeeze already ;) 
  • @kjd291, I had a flash reading this of kind of gently rolling my twins into their cribs if they were sleeping and hoping they wouldn't wake up.   I can't remember when we started only putting them down awake, but that helps too.  
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • kjd291 said:
    @kswiger06  oh yes! Getting her up isn't an issue as she's always standing ready to go, it's the laying her down part that seems to be a tight squeeze already ;) 
    Oh, yeah I really can't remember any tricks for that. I think I just held my breath and moved as quickly as possible lol 
    Pregnancy Ticker