St. Louis Babies

has anyone found...

A good photographer? I want to do the cute little belly pics and then have he/she come to take pictures of her once she's born. The only professional photographer I've ever used was at my wedding and she was just terrible. Im not that hard to please but these were awful!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: has anyone found...

• I actually do photos on the side with my best friend.    We have been really wanting to do pregnant shots.  We have our own company, and do a lot of family pictures.  We would love to give you a price and come out!  I am pregnant also, so that should help us too!  My name is Angie and my email is umslgal58@yahoo.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My wedding photographer also does baby shots and they are amazing!!

His name is Tim Pastor at Artisan photography.  Here is his website.  Tell him Melinda sent you!

https://www.stlphotography.com/

• Loading the player...
  • We used Trotter Photo for our wedding in July and I loved them. I know they do baby pictures, but I'm not sure about belly pictures.
  • We used Bob Freukes for our wedding & he's great & VERY reasonable. I don't know for sure that he does pg pics, but I don't see why he wouldn't

www.ptportrait.com

• There's a couple here Jeff. City area one called twoviews.com some of my friends have used them just about everything before,after and a trip to the hospital. And right now their pretty cheap.....right now!!!
  • There is a wonderful photographer in St. Louis her name is Lauri Baker.  She does wonderful newborn portraits and maternity.  I am a photographer but 2 hours south of St. Louis.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"