July 2016 Moms
Options

Anyone take baby to big event?

Legochick08Legochick08 member
edited September 2016 in July 2016 Moms
So I was given a concert ticket for a tobymac concert, one of my all time favorite singers. The concerts is in March so lo will be about 8months old and the only people I have that can babysit that late are already going to the show and I'm thinking of just taking lo with me with noise blocking earphones like baby banz and waring her in a carrier. If she freaks out I can leave the show but I really would like to go. Anyone have experience taking there Littles to big noisy crowded events? Any advice? EDIT TO ADD: it is at a hocky arena but it's a Christian artist so usually don't have to worry about smoke, drugs, alcohol/drunk people and mosh pits!

Answers

• Options
    That's good that you don't have to worry about alcohol or smoke! I took my 7 week old to the national folk festival on 2 separate days. It was outside and there were lots of people smoking/drinking. For the most part he slept. Only one day it got too hot for him so we had to keep him hydrated and take him under the misting station but he was fine! Y'all should still have a good time. 
  • Options
    I took R to Ironman a couple weeks ago to watch my husband. Spectating got crowded in certain spots and at the finish line I had head phones on him because we were right by the speakers. He was fine, slept through a lot of it.