June 2016 Moms
Options

Halloween costumes!

I am so excited for Ethan to experience his first Halloween. I ordered his costume from pottery barn kids and it arrives tomorrow!  He's going to be a cute baby elephant (that was my baby shower theme and currently his nursery theme).

What are you going to dress your little one(s) as?

Re: Halloween costumes!

• Options
    Tawny87Tawny87 member
    edited September 2016
    I have no idea. My girls were 28 days old their first Halloween and fresh out of the NICU so we never did anything with them so we definitely should with this guy.
  • Options
    I think I'm going to dress Sam up as Thing 1, I'm going to be Thing 2 and my mom is going to be the Cat in the Hat. I think. I told my mom that I reserve the right to change my mind lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad you started this! I need a cute idea!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    I don't know for baby. My 5 year old wants to be Super Chicken (look it up on YouTube if you haven't seen it). My 2 year old wants to be Madaline. Making those is going to keep me busy, but I should come up with something for her. Better start brainstorming! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DH was thinking him and I should get cat eats and tails and dress Preston up as a little mouse but we are still thinking.
  • Options
    LO is going to wear this and her big brother is going to be a shark!
    You must live somewhere warm :D
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    @vintagevix2016, I've always wanted to dress a baby up as an Ewok (I have the baby bear suit already), but my son didn't fit into it at his first Halloween, and this year I let him choose the family's costume theme. So he's going as a firefighter in a firetruck, and the twins will be his dalmations. Now I just have to find the time to make the costumes.
    This is last year's farmer in his tractor costume.
  • Options
    Kudos to you mamas who are planning to make costumes!  I'm thinking that since Ethan is a baby elephant I should be a peanut...but I'll be buying it. Lol. I'm not crafty. 
  • Options
    I'm making DH, DS, dog, and I dinosaur costumes.  I'm a costume designer by trade, so the world has placed expectations upon me.
  • Options
    LO is going to wear this and her big brother is going to be a shark!
    You must live somewhere warm :D
    Houston TX it's usually warm here for Halloween! 
  • Options
    Kudos to you mamas who are planning to make costumes!  I'm thinking that since Ethan is a baby elephant I should be a peanut...but I'll be buying it. Lol. I'm not crafty. 
    For real, I tried to make a pair of simple drawstring pants one time...the end result was laughable and unwearable.

I love the peanut idea, so cute!!
  • Options
    We are going as the Incredibles! I am planning to make my and H's costume but buy my babes.
  • Options
    My mom lily and I will be visiting universal Hollywood for the Harry Potter park early October and we are going to look for a dobby costume or crookshanks and I will go as Harry Potter or Mrs weesley. We r huge Harry Potter fans.
  • Options
    alcermack said:
    My mom lily and I will be visiting universal Hollywood for the Harry Potter park early October and we are going to look for a dobby costume or crookshanks and I will go as Harry Potter or Mrs weesley. We r huge Harry Potter fans.
      I wanted to dress him as dobby bit idk if DH and I still have our wizard costumes. Also we went as death eaters so i dont think having him dress as dobby would work...
  • Options
    alcermack said:
      I wanted to dress him as dobby bit idk if DH and I still have our wizard costumes. Also we went as death eaters so i dont think having him dress as dobby would work...
    Hahaha yea, probably not the best idea but so funny.
  • Options
    laurendiaz02laurendiaz02 member
    edited September 2016
    alcermack said:
    I took my niece to universal studios Hollywood because she wanted to go to Harry Potter land sooooo bad. She loved it!  All she wanted was a wand from the cute shop so after standing in line for 35 minutes and spending $52 she finally got her wand. Lol. 
  • Options
    I'm from Louisiana so we were planning on getting making him a crawfish and carrying him in a pot, we will be chefs......maybe
  • Options
    My older dd loves Annie, so Liesl will be her dog Sandy, I'll be Mrs. Hannigan, and DH will be Daddy Warbucks.

Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    De and I will be pirates, and he'll be our parrot. 
  • Options
    OMG! Just found matching sheep costumes for my baby and my furbaby. Target for the win!