How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions/Hair Pats: 
DS1 - 9/18/12
DD1 - 3/23/16 - Survived for 1 Hour; Forever my Angel
Baby #3 - EDD: 4/14/2017

Re: Friday Ticker Change (9/23)

• How far along are you? 10 weeks! Double digits, yay!

How big is baby? Strawberry 

Appointments this week? This coming Tuesday, finally! Having my blood draw down for screening, so will be happy to (God willing) feel relief there. 

Symptoms? Exhausted, peeing all the time, I'm on a spicy/cheesy food kick!

Rant/Rave/Questions/Hair Pats: what's a hair pat? 

• How far along are you? 11 Weeks

How big is baby? Size of a Poker Chip

Appointments this week? None

Symptoms? Just tired

Rant/Rave/Questions/Hair Pats: Due to complications from my last pregnancy, I feel like I have so many doctor appointments; some may think, oh that may be great, but it puts a lot of anxiety on me.  Just want to be normal, with a normal amount of appointments, and no worries. 
    DS1 - 9/18/12

• Loading the player...

• Rant/Rave/Questions/Hair Pats: what's a hair pat? 

A hair pat is should you have a small worry, and you need someone to pat you on the head...play with your hair type of thing.   
    DS1 - 9/18/12

• How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? chicken nugget (yum!)

Appointments this week? I have an ultrasound with the high risk  Dr. Tuesday and my blood work is being done Friday.

Symptoms? Still sick on and off, headaches, peeing like a horse, and my boobs hurt.

Rant/Rave/Questions/Hair Pats: Enough with the AMA and high risk already! I'm 36 for crying out loud. Stop treating me like I'm 60 and it's a miracle I got pregnant at all. My Dr. actually said the words "elderly pregnancy" to me. Elderly! DH said she was joking but I did not find it funny at all.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? Plum

Appointments this week? None

Symptoms? Nausea, exhausted, sensitive to heat

Rant/Rave/Questions/Hair Pats: I wish I had enough energy to do anything
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • How far along are you? 
    10 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Strawberry 
    Appointments this week? 
    Not until the 10th
    Symptoms?
    Same as the past few weeks . Fatigue, non stop peeing, sore boobs,...
    Rant/Rave/Questions/Hair Pats
    nothing really 
  • How far along are you? 10 weeks 

How big is baby? Strawberry 

Appointments this week? Today! Midwife dated me 3 days behind where I thought I saw, so here I am! (previously Tuesday) 

Symptoms? On and off naseau and very little energy. 

Rant/Rave/Questions/Hair Pats: Got to see baby today and it was moving all over! 
  • @Virginialeigh "elderly pregnancy" has me dying! She did not! That doesn't even make sense!
  • How far along are you? 
    12 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Plum 

Appointments this week? 
    Nope! Had our 12 week appt on Thursday and won't go back till Oct. 18

Symptoms? Nausea seems to be subsiding, but have been more tired this weekend than usual. I also had some cramping/stretching in my groin area 

Rant/Rave/Questions/Hair Pats: Tried getting all my friends together for dinner this week so I could share our news in person...they all cancelled and rescheduled for next week
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I missed this as I'm used to being a Tuesday girl! 

How far along are you? 
    10 weeks and 3 days currently.

How big is baby? 
    1.5 inches. 

Appointments this week? 
    Had a midwife appointment today. All is well; baby's heartbeat was easy to find :) Strong little one. Kept referencing "Him" and "he."

Symptoms? 
    Sore boobs remain. Nausea is still pretty gnarly. Tired. Very tired. 

Rant: Having to make dinner when I'm not going to be eating it due to nausea. The lab place taking so long to take blood out of my veins. 
    Rave: Telling my mom about the pregnancy yesterday and she is excited. I thought she would be overly upset with me! Here's to hoping SO comes around. Summary of me: SO and I discussed what-ifs of accidental pregnancies and agreed to keep it in the unlikely event that we got pregnant. This was when we first started dating three years ago. I'm diligent with my pill usage. In school and working. Two kids of my own, he has one. Bad timing. He hasn't fully come around, but at least he is being sweet to me (and I to him, of course). He is working on his drinking, though I'm not holding my breath. My only comfort is that he is a sweet goofball when he's drunk 90% of the time; overly emotional the other 10%. Only concerns is financial and health-wise in that realm. Messy life, I tell ya. 
    BabyGaga
    Pregnancy # 6
    4 missed chances
    2 loving children
    1 on the way
  • I can't see this week's! Let's have a do-over:

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms? 

BabyGaga
    Pregnancy # 6
    4 missed chances
    2 loving children
    1 on the way
  • @NurseLaLa I don't think one got started yesterday... 

How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Lime... Mmmm I could go for a margarita 

Appointments this week? No, but we should get our Verifi results, praying for low risk results!

Symptoms? So much stretching! Ouch!

Rant/Rave/Questions/Hair Pats: I fit in regular jeans today! Go me!

• How far along are you? 11 weeks 

How big is baby? A lime! 

Appointments this week? Nope. 

Symptoms? Slightly less nausea thankfully, and physically drained about 99%of the day .

Rant/Rave/Questions/Hair Pats: DS who is one just had his first real illness involving vomiting all last night, poor baby. So far today the liquids are staying down. Praying he is on the mend! 
  • How far along are you? 
    13 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Lemon 
    Appointments this week? 
    Nope! 
    Symptoms? 
    Nausea has officially left the building...I hope!! I've had some stretching/pulling on the outsides of my stomach, guessing it's my uterus. 
    I feel like I'm over the 1st tri hump and feeling much more human! After weeks of being a homebody I spent 2 different nights this week out socializing with friends...it was definitely a nice change of pace! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• How far along are you? 
    11 + 3
    How big is baby? 
    Lime 
    Appointments this week? 
    No
    Symptoms? 
    Still exhausted.  I have also started to have back pain, which I thought came way later in my last pregnancy.
    I ran a 10k at pretty close to pre pregnancy pace (and didn't feel like I was over doing it) and was able to keep up with DH!