February 2017 Moms

FFFC*!! 9/23

2»

Re: FFFC*!! 9/23

• FFFC: I've never watched any of the Harry Potter movies or read the books.  I have no idea what you guys are referencing half the time.

Ditto. I watch the first like 3 movies once because my sister made me...but I still don't know what people are talking about.

ME: 25, DH: 27

TTC #1 since 09/2015

Miscarriage @ 10 wks 02/28/2016

BFP 05/28/2016!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • kirstynikolekirstynikole member
    edited September 2016
    @AfKash the only problem with that is that it would give me anxiety before he even noticed it as a problem.  :|

He came home for lunch and brought food, so I thought we'd be able to have a conversation. Nope. When I told him he hurt my feelings by saying I don't do anything all day, he responded well you hurt mine by acting like I don't do anything. How was me asking about the dishes accusing him of not doing anything? Just got pissed off all over again. Damn I can apologize if it truly hurt his feelings but I feel like he's just deflecting and not taking accountability at all. Seriously what crawled up his ass and died last night? 

Edit: H's lunch trip home also was right as I was trying to get DS to nap. H is now gone and DS is still awake.  :s
  • @kirstynikole Thanks for the tip! The only hobby lobby near us is actually near the Buy Buy Baby (which we will be visiting Sunday) so I will add that to my list for the day!
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • FFFC: I've never watched any of the Harry Potter movies or read the books.  I have no idea what you guys are referencing half the time.
    Me either! 

Mom of one adorable little boy and excited to do this again.  

BabyFruit Ticker
    Me either! 

Me three
  • S/O from some UO's. My kids are 9.5 and turning 5 next week. We have never been on vacation with them without other family members because traveling with kids is such a hassle.
    Don't blame you! My kids are 3, 5 & 6 and we've never been on vacation with them without other family either. We always go with either my parents or my in laws. I WILL say, however, that I've been flying alone with all three kids at least once a year since my youngest was a little baby. Just imagine having a newborn, 2 and 3 year old on a plane by yourself. People avoid you like the plague! Lol. 
  • @kirstynikole Thanks for the tip! The only hobby lobby near us is actually near the Buy Buy Baby (which we will be visiting Sunday) so I will add that to my list for the day!
    You won't be able to go to hobby lobby on Sunday, they're all closed! 

BFP #1- March 4 (MC March 24)
    BFP #2- May 26
  • I swear the only times I want Chick-fil-a or was to go to Hobby Lobby is on a Sunday!! 
  • I swear the only times I want Chick-fil-a or was to go to Hobby Lobby is on a Sunday!! 
    You must be a heathen.