TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC*!! 9/23

• Loading the player...
  • S/O from some UO's. My kids are 9.5 and turning 5 next week. We have never been on vacation with them without other family members because traveling with kids is such a hassle.
  • @perrasucia I just got a Fire stick and haven't seen Paw Patrol on there.  Do you have to subscribe to an additional channel?
    Me: 1979 * Husband: 1976 * Little girl: 2010 * Little guy: 2013 * MMC: 2016 * Last baby: EDD 2/11/17!  
  • @16isourluckynumber so ours is cracked with a kodi app to stream anything but you can legally buy seasons through Amazon. They're like 25 a season or something  :s
  • @jstringfellow19 is that Red Velvet?
    Chocolate Oreo I think.  :)
  • PerraSuciaPerraSucia member
    edited September 2016
    Also I don't care if people hate these pictures and kids are suing parents. I LOVE PICTURES LIKE THIS. 

• @perrasucia Oh, duh, I thought you literally meant yours was cracked/broken. 
    Me: 1979 * Husband: 1976 * Little girl: 2010 * Little guy: 2013 * MMC: 2016 * Last baby: EDD 2/11/17!  
  • My FFFC is that when I first started posting on the board, I always got @PerraSucia and @spicyweiner confused because they both had pics of small dogs and I always had to check to make sure I tagged the right one. Sorry ladies. Lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My FFFC is that when I first started posting on the board, I always got @PerraSucia and @spicyweiner confused because they both had pics of small dogs and I always had to check to make sure I tagged the right one. Sorry ladies. Lol
    It's ok we are practically married anyways...
  • @PerraSucia that sounds pretty rough. I'll have to join earlier next time I get KU so I don't miss any other exciting things!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Being an Ariel fan myself I didn't mind seeing so many avatars but I can see how it'd get confusing. The various water/sea scapes confused me at one point. 

@peachesnbean I'm also feeling inspired for a new avatar but no clue where to start... I was waiting for my damn username to change, but after countless attempts from theknot and messaging admins, it looks like I'm stuck. 
  • @concreteangell nothing wrong with buying her some of her own things too! We've kept all our clothes from DS so we're pretty set in clothes for this new boy, but he's definitely getting his own cute outfits too!
  • There, done. A shot of my girls from behind, last year on Halloween as Lilo and Stitch.

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @concreteangell I absolutely understand!! We've been collecting tons of hand me downs, but I still feel no shame in buying new things when the mood strikes. Some of the hand me downs...yeah not our style lol

@Amber_Waves I just had a huge light bulb moment with your avatar. Love it
  • kirstynikolekirstynikole member
    edited September 2016
    @Amber_Waves oh my gosh I didn't realize that's what your avatar was, but it's completely perfect! And no I didn't think yours looked like a beach scene, but I wasn't quite sure what it was. Now that I see it in its full glory, don't ever change it, ever. 
  • My avatar is from our wedding back when I was a knottie... I have not messed with it since 09.

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • Amber_WavesAmber_Waves member
    edited September 2016
    @kirstynikole  LOL.  Thank you.  And a big ol'  "OH HELL NO" to your husband.  I also HATE waking up to dirty dishes.  My husband does stuff like take his dirty glass from the tv room to the kitchen and then place it on the counter directly above the dishwasher.  WHAT IS THAT?! I support you in your making of the list.
  • @Amber_Waves oh dear God the water glass... I so feel your pain!!!!  I had to buy my H a designated cup for water, because if not he'd keep grabbing 4 different glasses and leaving them on different counters half full. I'm super neat so his random leaving this everywhere drives me batty. I'm glad someone else gets my dirty dishes issue!! If he laughs at the list I may explode though. 
  • I ran out of body oil and am using H's wank lotion today 
    I just spit my water. Lol does it have a nice fragrance to set the mood? 
  • I ran out of body oil and am using H's wank lotion today 
    I just spit my water. Lol does it have a nice fragrance to set the mood? 
    Haha no it's all free and clear to not be distracting I guess
  • kirstynikolekirstynikole member
    edited September 2016
    @PerraSucia lol yes that's probably best on such a delicate area  ;)
  • I don't know what a patronus is :flushed: I read the first Harry Potter book back in the day, and have seen bits and pieces of some of the movies. But I Googled the definition...and then now-

My patronus is a Siberian Cat
  • @kirstynikole I am the water glass person. I will frequently find 3 on my bedside table, 1 on the dresser, plus maybe 1 on the counter or downstairs if we've watched a movie recently. They all have water in them. I usually round them up right after we start the dishwasher.
    Me: 31  H: 32
    Married: 10/10
    EDD: 8/27/16  MMC 1/16
    Rainbow Boy: 2/04/17
    TTC: 4/18 BFP: 1/2/19
    EDD: 9/6/19
    Pregnancy Ticker