February 2017 Moms
Options

HDBD!! (9/21)

2»

Re: HDBD!! (9/21)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @starfish113 Are those maternity jeans? They look GREAT - I'm having some trouble finding cute skinny, dark jeans 
  • Options
    @starfish113 Are those maternity jeans? They look GREAT - I'm having some trouble finding cute skinny, dark jeans 
    Yes they're from Gap! I loooove them. I'm actually going to order another pair in a different wash as soon as they have another sale :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Omg you are so tiny and ginger!! 
  • Options
    @LivingLaVidaGinger Omg that happens to me too when people come to the door!
    "Are your parents home?" 
    "No, I own this house." In a very not amused voice. Haha
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @LivingLaVidaGinger it's not cool at all being told you have a beer belly, especially when you haven't had a drop in months (I'm just assuming you haven't.)

Also +1 to being asked if your mom is home.  I supposedly sound like a 12 year old on the phone and constantly get asked where my parents are. 

• Options
    @pennylucille I occasionally still get asked if I want a kids menu. I'm 26! Ponytails and flip flops do not help me look my age.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    @WinchesterGirl Oh man, I haven't had that happen, but I did get carded for a rated R move in my late 20s, haha
    Pregnancy Ticker